Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
OMG that bloody vishal was sikandar  😲
he was jealous of samjun that's why he broke their friendship disgusting😡
poor Riya had to pay more then samjun for that bloody vishal crime 🥺
how dare he talk to Riya like that😡
glad Riya fight back with that monster 👏
finally Arjun killed that monster sikandar 👏
so Arjun got to know that vishal leak the video & also he supply drug in collage
Arjun somehow got that vishal arrested for drug supply but couldn't give punishment for what he did to them
vishal was right it was easy for him to trap Arjun as Sameer would have never do anything wrong 
but Arjun wont think much abt it
everyone was worried for Arjun but sam & Riya didn't show up😵
I think now Riya should be friend with Sameer as know she know Sameer didn't do anything wrong with her🤔
Arjun asked forgiveness from Sameer & Riya but didn't get it & I totally understand their situation
oh god choree Aisha sakshi & liza r really interest to know relation between Sameer & Riya 
all of them went to meet Arjun but Sameer & Riya didn't go
oh god what happen to Arjun now?😲
continue plz
smriya thumbnail
Thanks God yrrr Sik Maar diya gya buss yrrr plzzz Arjun ko kuch na ho warna Riya or Sam dono?? ... Plzzz update fast dear or Haan abto sab happy happy ho gya hai to Plzz bechare Arjun kk maafi mill jaye buss
SahiraKapoor8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Plz cont soon
rvss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun  behos  Ho   gaya... I hope  use  khuch  na  huva  Ho  or  vo  thik  Ho... 

Uske  liye  sach  me  yaar  ab  bhot  bura  lag  raha  he  vo  bhot  akela  pad  gaya  he  koi   nahi  he  uske  sath... 

Me  kya  keh  rahi  thi  tum  Na  sam  or  riya  ko  Jane  do  baki  ki  sari  etf  team ko  Arjun  ki  said  kar  do  ek  family  ki  trah... 

Jiske  sath  Arjun  khus  rahe  or  un sabko  sath  me  khush  dekh  Kar  sam  or  riya  ko  bura  lage.. 

Kyuki  Arjun  ne  galat  kiya  Par  uski  saza use  MIL  gayi  he  usne  maafi  bhi  mangi  fir  bhi  Sam  or  riya  Arjun  ko  samjne  ko  taiyaar  nahi  he  to  pachi  jaava  devay... 

Kesa  laga  mera  idea.  ...hena  kamal ka...   🤣...🥳

Next  part  jaldi  Dena  kyuki  hame  ye  janna  he  ki  Arjun  ko  Kya  huva  or  uske  baare  me   jaankar  Sam  or  riya  ka  reaction  kesa  hoga... 

Khas  kar  ke  riya  ka... 

Don't  long time  for  next   update... 

Update soon... 
Edited by rvss - 5 years ago
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update. 
I hope Arjun is fine. BTW, I am hoping that Riya is not gonna forgive him. I understand it was Visual behind everything , but hey Arjun is at equal fault here. Even though this is just a story, it reminded me if my first love. He proposed me and I accepted.  Then one fine day he gave my a letter,  which was the first love letter I got. I sat next to him and was reading it. When I reached the end of the letter I realized it was not a love letter,  but a breakup letter. Later I had asked him many times the reason for breakup. He always used to give me ambiguous reasons. Last day of college I was adamant to know the reason. And the truth just broke my heart. Apparently all his friends had girlfriend and he also wanted one. So he proposed me. And the sad part is that when he said that he loved me and gave me a ring as a gift,  he didn't loved me. He was just playing his part. So I can relate to Riya's character. Eventhough I am an avid Ariya fan,  here Riya deserves someone better. Arjun had even moved on his life with Roshni .If Roshni was alive I bet Arjun would just treat Rita with guilt coz he never ever truly loved her. If he had he would have wait for her. Anyways it's my take. Ultimately you are one of my favourite writer and I would welcome your take.
Megha32 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update...
Ku**a kami** vishal...
Sab isi ki wajah se hua...
Sbne itna suffer kia...
Awww sb arjun se kitna pyar krte hain...
Arjun ko kya hua???
Pls continue soon...