After Jhanvi, Karan to introduce Chunky Pandey Daughter in SOTY 2

Posted: 6 years ago

Karan Johar is known to give launchpad to the young actors like Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt andSidharth Malhotra. Recently, he has launched Sridevi's daughter Janhvi Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor's brother Ishaan Khatter in Dhadak. Karan is also planning to cast two young actor opposite Tiger Shroff in the Student Of The Year sequel.

According to a source in a leading daily, Karan is planning to introduce Chunky Panday's daughter Ananya in SOTY 2 and is giving her pro tips to groom herself. The source said, "Karan is also going to introduce Chunky Pandey's daughter Ananya in showbiz with the film. He has already advised her to start working on herself."

"Ananya is going through several grooming sessions and training herself for her part. Not just that, much like Janhvi and Ishaan, he has advised Ananya to be a favourite among the paparazzi. Look at how popular she has suddenly become on social media. All thanks to KJo's advice," added the source.

The gorgeous teenager was also chosen for the Le Bal Des Debutantes this year, an annual international fashion event that brings together daugh 
Chunky shared his reaction on Farah Khan's comment to a leading daily. He said, "Farah is a darling friend and I know what she meant. She actually called Ananya beautiful. So I take that as a compliment. Also, Farah, Sajid [Khan] and I have a dark sense of humour, so we often crack such jokes about each other.

Ananya is the prettiest star daughter (if we can call her that) she will give jhanvi and sara run for their money with just her looks..

Her name is Ananya i thought it was ahana?
Oh .. Ananya and Suhana usually hang out together with the other girl who I think is Sanjay Kapoor's daughter. So, if Ananya is ready to debut then I guess Suhana is also at the age where she is going to debut soon. KJo will of course give her the bestest launch of all. I guess that's why he is not directing the SOTY2 himself and has handed that over to Punit Malhotra. KJo is keeping himself available for directing Suhana's launch project which I guess that is going to come around very soon too.
Originally posted by cougarTown

Ananya is the prettiest star daughter (if we can call her that) she will give jhanvi and sara run for their money with just her looks..

Ananya is pretty but lacks spark and seems kinda bland

I personally think the new miss world Manushi is way better than all these girls put together! She needs to come into movies!
This is one star kid that I don't mind.
She is pretty and now that she is going to Le Bal Paris !!
Ananya is very pretty but a debut with 30 yr old Tiger in SOTY 2 😒
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Ananya is very pretty but a debut with 30 yr old Tiger in SOTY 2 😒

Tiger is 30 year old😲
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Ananya is pretty but lacks spark and seems kinda bland

I personally think the new miss world Manushi is way better than all these girls put together! She needs to come into movies!

Agree

Edited by Dirdam - 6 years ago
I find Ananya average...She is just bland and white..🤔
Dont see any great beauty in her from any angle..