Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ...deepzz...

a guy who was in living relationship with his girlfriend is just holding hands😆how convincing cvs.

Lets not forget he tried to feed her the brownie/ cake from his mouth. ðŸ˜‰

Banda doesn't lack experience, just confidence. 
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

a guy who was in living relationship with his girlfriend is just holding hands😆how convincing cvs.

He is reluctant because she is from a small town. So he doesn't know how she will react
Edited by kala16 - 6 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

We cant compare his  past relationships with Gauri coz Gauri is the best thing that could happen to him😳 He is definately conscious with her but ek kiss maangne ka himmat to hai humare Om ji ko😆
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Om should go for a kiss in a hot romantic way like a boyfriend not like an uncle forehead kiss or hand kiss.
reenzreenz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Om should go for a kiss in a hot romantic way like a boyfriend not like an uncle forehead kiss or hand kiss.

Om tried that stunt during custard romance, but he cant able to complete it due to Rudy.
Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I might be a minority, but I actually like the fact that he is hesitant a little to show intimacy. If they show Om being kissy comfy with Ri, it would go against the cautious and commitment phobic character. Even with Riddhima, he knew and was friends with her for 3 years, before dating her for 2-3 years. Also when Ishana was present he did not really touch her or have "moments. I know with Ri he has, and want him to have the same level of comfort with his wife but I am kind of glad they are slowly understanding each other as partners. Also I hope through this we get bold Ri, because I don't want Gauri to a typical naive girl and not do anything.
lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aishu13

I might be a minority, but I actually like the fact that he is hesitant a little to show intimacy. If they show Om being kissy comfy with Ri, it would go against the cautious and commitment phobic character. Even with Riddhima, he knew and was friends with her for 3 years, before dating her for 2-3 years. Also when Ishana was present he did not really touch her or have "moments. I know with Ri he has, and want him to have the same level of comfort with his wife but I am kind of glad they are slowly understanding each other as partners. Also I hope through this we get bold Ri, because I don't want Gauri to a typical naive girl and not do anything.

Agreed with you.. 
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Gauri might be from small town. But she is not the one to shy away. She will meet om half way at every step. Infact, at times she will lead om ðŸ˜Š
ProudFillerFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If cvs don't use svetty for rikara then they really are gone case.
...deepzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudFillerFan

If cvs don't use svetty for rikara then they really are gone case.

agree