Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...deepzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://tellylove.com/2017/11/ishqbaaz-latest-news-update-anikas-plan-svetlana/
Don't know if this article is true or not๐Ÿ˜•par gauri kabi kabi apne pati pe yesa ideas implement kiya karo๐Ÿ˜†
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudFillerFan

If cvs don't use svetty for rikara then they really are gone case.

expecting the same but only if they can see past other things... 
Ishi2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...deepzz...

http://tellylove.com/2017/11/ishqbaaz-latest-news-update-anikas-plan-svetlana/

Don't know if this article is true or not๐Ÿ˜•par gauri kabi kabi apne pati pe yesa ideas implement kiya karo๐Ÿ˜†

Gauri seducing omkara ๐Ÿ˜Š would be damn interesting  to watch on screen
yhmdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I always feel Svetlana is just for rikara...bcz she has connection only with rikara
When she came they all omkiee tej and all past scene with sveltlana so I feel some how it's related to rikara only

And she trying to harm and affecting gauri only like in kitchen ,aur gauri locked by sveltlana... etc what I feel
Ishi2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhmdivan

I always feel Svetlana is just for rikara...bcz she has connection only with rikara

When she came they all omkiee tej and all past scene with sveltlana so I feel some how it's related to rikara only

And she trying to harm and affecting gauri only like in kitchen ,aur gauri locked by sveltlana... etc what I feel

she would try to harm her for revenge. And also because gauri is the only one who fooled her from beginning by hiding in plain sight. she will not underestimate her. remember when svet threatened chulul, how she manipulated her. so, if i were svetty i would be extra cautious with gauri. rest all cvs ki kripa ๐Ÿ˜† 
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dont have too much expectation with swetlenas entry n her connection with rikara earlier. . She will go as she came ๐Ÿ˜†after eating others ss 
Z.A.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishi2012

she would try to harm her for revenge. And also because gauri is the only one who fooled her from beginning by hiding in plain sight. she will not underestimate her. remember when svet threatened chulul, how she manipulated her. so, if i were svetty i would be extra cautious with gauri. rest all cvs ki kripa ๐Ÿ˜† 

I think Svetty is here for a greater purpose this time. I mean she must have a reason, she came with Tej as Kaveri, so there is something she has been working on all this time, only the Oberios don't know that (I hope the CVs do, lol ๐Ÿ˜†) but she may mess with Om and Gauri-her obvious targets-to distract them and keep them away from her original purpose. 

Also, Gauri's betrayal as Chulbul and then defeating Svet as Gauri must have been a blow to her ego so she may be in the mood for some petty revenge. Baki, band woh sabki bajanay wali hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Z.A.A - 6 years ago
Z.A.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Dont have too much expectation with swetlenas entry n her connection with rikara earlier. . She will go as she came ๐Ÿ˜†after eating others ss 

LOL

..and this is what hurts the most. They give her so much importance, so much SS, so many dialogs (something even  the leads don't get๐Ÿ˜”) and all for nothing 
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
How i dreamed rikara had story line like "the unwanted wife " by natasha anders, full of angst.i have cried buckets reading it
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Om was always a hypocrite when it come to his family he alwways choosed his family over the ideals other than one time the gayatri mudrer case that too becasuse cvs have to show how ani save shiv. So i am really confused what will be oms behaviour this time. Will he choose his family or stand for truth.

Let's not bash characters directly like this ...