Z.A.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

I feel like the Bond of the three brothers will be tested the most
And how their respective partners then stands by them
I can always sense as if we will have a shivaay and Omkara face off
with rudra and Anika, Gauri in the middle

Abhay is not a good enough villain to break the bond of the brothers. I don't want the O'bros bond to break and esp by that Abhay 

Or 

Do you mean the raaz will break the bond? 
NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz girls dont suite more than 3times
GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Z.A.A: I think that the razz will break the bond
maybe the senior Oberoi had something to do with the fire and maybe shivaay will think of protecting the family name, the business
and maybeee Om will be against it ( because he always stands for the truth and hates it when someone innocent is hurt)

and hopefully the sister track will soon be reintroduced , maybe together with the Raaz thing πŸ€”
Farri25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Z.A.A: I think that the razz will break the bond

maybe the senior Oberoi had something to do with the fire and maybe shivaay will think of protecting the family name, the business
and maybeee Om will be against it ( because he always stands for the truth and hates it when someone innocent is hurt)

and hopefully the sister track will soon be reintroduced , maybe together with the Raaz thing πŸ€”

Aahahaha ! Not fair ! Biwi ko manana tha toh Sach se breakup ?! And when poor family needs him Toh sach se patch up ?! What is this ?! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just watched the episode.  I am hopeful that Svetlana will be particularily malicious towards Om and Gauri so we can see them dealing with her together and get some moments.  I agree with everyone who said she is here for them all but she might want some personal revenge too.

Breaking Obros bond would be an interesting angle so maybe they are headed that way, especially since Dadi had the dialogue of not wanting to see her family break.
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
guys do vote n keep voting who have laready done - http://www.tv-fanclub.com/poll-best-jodi-month-november-2017-vote-now/
😳

Originally posted by: Farri25

Aahahaha ! Not fair ! Biwi ko manana tha toh Sach se breakup ?! And when poor family needs him Toh sach se patch up ?! What is this ?! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Let's hope that my feelings are confused due the lack of RiKara Scenes on screen FarahπŸ˜‰

don't mind me
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Om was always a hypocrite when it come to his family he alwways choosed his family over the ideals other than one time the gayatri mudrer case that too becasuse cvs have to show how ani save shiv. So i am really confused what will be oms behaviour this time. Will he choose his family or stand for truth.
Farri25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Let's hope that my feelings are confused due the lack of RiKara Scenes on screen FarahπŸ˜‰

don't mind me

Was simply kidding...πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

Originally posted by: Farri25

Was simply kidding...πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

I know dear πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—