ARIYA SS- YAHI HAI ZINDAGI (THREAD 2 LINK ADDED)

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
hii guys abhi abhi myne ek telugu movie dekhi hai  I really loved it wo mujhe bahoth pasand aaya aur laga agar us movie ke actors ke place me ARJUN ki team hoti tho kaisa hota 
so thats it 
ye story bhi usi movie ke base pe hai hope u  guys enjoy it 
here u go

Part:1

In a village a small 10 years school boy is going to school in rain by covering himself with umbrella in his hands and on road there are small pits and water is filled in all those pits so he is going slowly so as that the dirty water should not fall on his dress then only he sees a car which is at high speed he sees the car then the water on the road as the car come close to him he keeps his umbrella at front so as the dirty water shud not get on his school uniform and closes his eyes then only another boy of same age in the car make his father to slow down the car so as the drain water shud not split on the other boy who is on road the car passes by slowly and then the boy on road open his eyes slowly and sees towards the car the other boy in the car shows his thumb and smiles he too smiles by seeing it 
He reaches the school and go to his class then he see the same boy in the car and goes to him and sit beside him and says

boy: hi am Sameer and forwards his hand for friendship

other boy: hi am arjun and he joins his hands with him and both become friends and both enjoy their togetherness both share each and every thing even their lunch boxes also and plays togather 
like this a week passes 
one day arjun is absent to school so sam also becomes sad the whole day and at evening when his father ask about his mood he says that arjun was absent his father takes him to arjun father who is at park like place and asks arjun father

sam father(SF): dekhiye na bhaisahab aaj aapka beta school nahi gaya isiliye iska chehra murjhagaya hai kya hua hai

arjun father(AF): kya karoo jab my use uski mari hui maa ko na laa saktha tho aur kya kar saktha hu aaj uski maa ka maran din hai har saal is din ye uhi uski maake kabr ke paas udaas baitta hai

sam hears all this and he goes to arjun and he takes his hand in his and takes him out of that place all the while arjun is just looking to sam face and all returns to arjun house all the way all are silent 

arjun goes to his room and sit on bed quitely then sam too comes and try to make him smile by doing different things like saying jokes wearing joker mask etc etc but arjun dont react to any the these things then sam gets an idea and he wears specks and take a chair and sit infront of him and acts like one of his teacher who always sleeps in the class arjun smiles by seeing it and he hug sam and he too hug him like this their friendship bond gets more strong and now both become best friends forever like this only days goes on daily arjun use to go on bicycle of sam and come on that only and arjun use to go to sam house and sams mom use to take care of arjun like sam and he even use to call her masi ma

one day while playing cricket the ball goes near some boys both samjun goes their to take the ball and then one boy hits sam now arjun gets angry on him and he beats that boy back and blue 

school principle call both of their parents and that boys mother ask 

boy mother: usko maare tho tujhe kya hua tune kyu maara isse (pointing towards his son)

arjun: usse maare tho aap ko kya hua

boy mother: dard hotha hai wo beta hai mera  

arjun: sam ko maarne par bhi mujhe dard hua WO DOST HAI MERA 

like this one year complete and samjun friendship blossoms that if one get hurt other feel pain and if any one dare to say anything to the one then other would teach them lesson

arjun father decide to send him to other convent school which is in city so sam comes to say goodbye to arjun and he gifts him his bicycle and goes away and both father and son goes towards the new city but all through the way arjun was looking to the cycle gifted by sam and remembering their moments and then only the car stops due to traffic jam arjun father goes out and clears the jam and return to car only to find a book an which only sam sam is written all over and arjun who has take the cycle rides towards their school to meet sam and here sam is also remembering him and he gets happy when he hears the horn sound of the bicycle and turns to see arjun throws the cycle and comes to him then sam says

sam: aagaya tu maine socha tu chala jayega mujhe chodkar

arjun: aisa kabhi hosakta hai ke arjun sam ke bina reh sake nahi na and both hugs and goes to home 

SF: kya hua bhaisab aap wapas kyu aagaye itna bada school chodkar phir yahi chotese school me padhane

AF( by looking at samjun who are playing in the ground says) : uski maa ko tho wapas nahi laa sakta par dost ko uske paas rakh Sakta hu na ... aur waise bhi jawani dhalte waqt pata chalta ke pyaar kya hota hai aur umar ke dalte waqt hume zindagi ka pata chalta hai par SIRF DOSTI HI AISI CHEEZ HAI JISKI KOI UMAR NAHI HOTI... BAS EK BAAR SACHI DOSTI MIL JAYE THO HUME SAARI UMAR SAATH DETHI HAI ...
                         Red Rose With Sparkling Butterflies Divider Graphic

google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  

Uff guys finally khatam hua pata nahi ke myne kya type kiya par kya karu jaise hi myne movie dekhi mujhse ruka nahi gaya so type kar diya dont worry agar boring laga tho bhi koi nahi kyu ke ye tho bas shuruwat hai aage aage dekhte jao hota hai kya
Dont forget to give ur views, suggestions and bashings all are accepted whole heartedly
Pls coment and let me know I want to cont r not
Thanks
Bye take care

...LOVE SANA

Edited by sana1819786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishk_dashika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful!!
Sam and Arjun's frndship is described very nicely.
Superb start.
Loved it!!
Continue soon.
Thanxx for the PM.
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
princessdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully explained about friendship
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start 
Continue soon
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Beautiful part Sana
Loved it 
It was quite emotional 
Loved Samjun friendship 
I really loved how you penned their emotions 
Let's see how the story progress 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon ðŸ˜Š
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice start dear great friendship waiting for nxt dear and thanks for pm one req plz pehli wali stories Jo pending hai pehle plz unhe complete kar do
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing friendship
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Shalvisharma97 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Continue soon dii
Loved it