Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I love both these caps...his expression as he's whispering that HNY to her and then the smile and ekdum masoom bacche jaisa tone with which Anika replies HNY...aise touches toh SC ke zyada lagte hain...the talking in that child-like tone...lol but she does it sooo endearingly na? 

Aaj kal toh Shivaay is ekdum raining those tight waali kissies on Anika...ekdum super protective mode mein cuz every two minutes NDE ho raha hota hai ya waise hi koi event/occasion to hug/do forehead kissies😆

Yup bohat zyada SC hoti hai iss SAB main even all her uthte na was so so her . I lived that bacha  time and  Shivaay kI tight buggies dekh ke I kinda wanna hug them both aise too ðŸ˜³

He his totally marooing chance of dance acha hai kar le Kya pata kal ho na ho( I mean mansion laut gaye phir kahan time milega)

Also I loved sso lazying around in bed aaj 
AreYaar thumbnail
Trying to spam this to the end now...lol

LOL ab toh aadat hai, man...when they can edit out even way more adorable bits like this one, toh cheek pulling bhi kar hi sakte hain edit😆

As for Om...kitni irony hai...I used to want Ani-Om scenes at one point...felt it was an unexplored dynamic...but is forced song sequence mein bahut overkill kar diya, naturally nahin flow kiya woh affection...it felt more like Surbhi-Kunal than the Anika-Om wala bond...and that's mainly cuz out of the blue suddenly itna affection from Om jo usne last 1.5 years mein nahin dikhaya hoga Anika ko...itni jhappis and all😆

See that is the issue with these 2 and bhavya kuch pata nahi hai Lekin itna ott  friendliness tikhana hai.with ru even though it was such a casual scene all he did was offer her water yet feeling aati hai and that is not even their best scene😔

Pata nahi Rudy ko kyon nahi dete yeh sab

Oh and nice gifs girl am working on rest then have to do Mushkil job of stacking
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

See that is the issue with these 2 and bhavya kuch pata nahi hai Lekin itna ott  friendliness tikhana hai.with ru even though it was such a casual scene all he did was offer her water yet feeling aati hai and that is not even their best scene😔

Pata nahi Rudy ko kyon nahi dete yeh sab

Oh and nice gifs girl am working on rest then have to do Mushkil job of stacking

Bhavya toh phir bhi chalo girl gang ki wajah se ho gayi enthu, friend maan liya Anika ko...Om pichhle 1.5 saal se makkhiyaan maar raha tha just busy giving bhaashans to Shivaay about Anika...khud iska one on one interaction kitna hai Anika ke saath? Almost zero😆...and aaj toh doli jaa raha tha Anika pe😆

Haan bhai, ofcourse they won't give us AniRu ke aise scenes, jinka actually natural dynamic hai...ahh well. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Chalo bhai, ho gaya khatam...on to the next

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saw a news article that mansi 8s working on another show fear files or something. Can we hope that a RuVya is scrapped and rumya end game.
Twitter pe ek pic tha with lees message, a black and white pic. ..and a female not seen...my hopes rose.
The sadistic pleasure they get out of it not giving us what we want *sig*
Rumya bhi nahi dete or aniru bhi nahi

Lol last aniom scene I think was last year january  where ani offered him food bas yehi Tha na during  Svet time  heheh

P.s I also think they should've used bhabhi Tu khushiyon  ka Khazana dhik tana to cheer bhabhi up itna wierd shayad na hota tab
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago

Chalo bhai, ho gaya khatam...on to the next

Haan darwaza today able ka 

@bworm.woh Neha jaisi tho but Neha nahi thi