Twisted definition of love and loyalty

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I must say, AB is slaying it as Deep Raichand. The way he changes his reactions in a second is awesome. AP and VR are also doing a commendable job. So are the supporting cast, especially Deep's mom and the constables in Lakshya's team.
Now coming to the episode. Diya spins out a tale of dead husband to get the truth out of Arohi. I was like, WTH is wrong with this girl. In which family does the members not know about the death of the daughter's husband. That itself should have sent warning bells ringing in Arohi's head. But no, she was more interested in showing sympathy towards Diya. 
Deep acting innocent in front of Arohi was hilarious. Arohi almost believes his lie but Mr Smarty Inspector calls her at the right time. Was it just me or was the no nonsense inspector actually concerned about Arohi. 😳 So he asks her to relax and also if she's hiding anything from him. Arohi replies that it's his duty to find out the truth and asks him do it. He says, he is more interested in solving this issue than her and also tells her about the PCO. Now, he trusts her enough to share confidential information with her. Great!! Looks like, Deep is the main suspect according to him and not Arohi. Wah Deep babu, if this goes like this, then it won't be long before you go to jail for the murders your beloved wife committed. 
So Arohi's brain is finally back. She finds about Prithvi's involvement from that blind PCO man. But again she has landed herself in big problem. Now that budda Prithvi is behind her life. In that house, everybody has a very twisted definition of loyalty. First Tara, then Deep and now this Prithvi. He wants to prove his loyalty towards Deep and Tara by murdering an innocent Arohi who was dragged into all this mess by this very same people. Disgusting!! No wonder, Tara's mental illness was never cured. But she's one lucky girl. Khoon karo aur bas aaram se raho. These mad people are there to hide every crime she commits. 🤢 Anyways, Deep asks Arohi to go to Mumbai in order to stay away from Prithvi's wrath. So this is how she'll land in Mumbai. But I still don't understand why he sent her to Mumbai and what's the logic behind the mahasangam. What is Deep's actual motive behind sending her to Mumbai. I wish, she call Lakshya and inform him about Prithvi's involvement before Deep cooks up another story to fool her. But this time around, I hope she won't fall Deep's lie since Prithvi tried to kill her in broad daylight.

Edited by janecastle - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jane very good post by you As Expected. 👍🏼
I agree I loved how Arohi showed her smartness at PCO scene. 

Deep n Prithvi scene was Good prithvi has gone out of control of deep's hands 

I hope Prithvi wont die kind a like him he is so loyal ... n Good Actor 😊

The short few seconds phone Convo of Arohi lakshya was nice atleast Arohi showed her courage to find the real culprit.

I found it a mistake by Cvs as instead of calling police or even lakshya Arohi was calling Deep for help 😕 I mean Deep is connected to Prithvi n all n any normal person would not risk his/her life by calling a person who is alliance of the one trying to kill her 🤔  

overall an OK episode today. 

Precap was same of mahasangram with Tuaashiqui nothing new !!
saaniakh thumbnail
Jane Mahasangam R actually waste of time as its just cooked up Script to accomodate two shows together for some thing ... You will notice the happenings only in normal episodes 
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Jane Mahasangam R actually waste of time as its just cooked up Script to accomodate two shows together for some thing ... You will notice the happenings only in normal episodes 

You are right. Mahasangams are just waste of time and also very irritating. I mean, we have no idea what's going on in the other show and yet we have to watch it. On top of that, the episode will be a filler and won't contribute to the show at all. This rangeela people just want to waste our time. 
janecastle thumbnail
According to the SBB segment, Deep accidentally shoots Prithvi while trying to save Arohi from him. They showed that someone (probably Prithvi) pushes Arohi and she hits her head somewhere. Deep tries to snatch the gun from Prithvi and accidentally shoots him. Arohi and the rest of the family are shocked. God knows if this a new plan by Deep and Prithvi to save themselves. 
saaniakh thumbnail
@Jane this is plan of Deep I read an article today deep creates prithvi fake death drama to trap arohi n get her trust...also arohi might now hide this crime for Deep sake which will be used against her in future by deep !! this was new article which always comes true 

feeling really bad for Arohi 😭😭

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago