Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
loved Rosid convo it was cute but I m confused sid said he feels same for roli & then said he thinks her as his friend so confusing nice update waiting for next eagerly update soon
aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update dear
thanks 4 d pm
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear thanks for pm
Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dear loved it.Please pm me when you update next 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sad and emotional...
well written
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 3: Mischievous Twins

Ishani, Lavanya, Sid, Simar, Shravan, Vidya and Roli have a group hug. A best friend knows you're sad, a best friend knows you're mad, a best friend knows you're crying, a best friends knows you're lying. Sid steals glances of Roli while they all were still in the group hug. They break the hug and goes to their class. IshYa on one bench, ViVan on another and RoSid behind them on third bench. Roli wasn't listening to the lecture, she was lost in her own thoughts. Sid notices this and clicks his fingers in front of her face.
R: what?
Sid: any problem? u r so lost.
R: nothing, just worried that I m not there with Maa, what if papa comes again?
Sid: ur Mausa and Mausi are there, don't worry.
Roli was still worried. Sid thought of an evil plan. He starts playing with her hair, she gets confused.
R: what r u doing?
Sid: getting bored from the lecture so having fun.
R: teacher will see us, don't do.
Sid: I don't care.

The teacher looks at them.
Teacher: stop talking Roli, haven't that dumb Maa of yours taught u something?
Roli gets angry and stands up.
R: no one dares to speak that way about my Maa! I repeat again, no one dares to speak that way about my Maa!
Teacher: how dare u shout on me, I won't leave u.
R: catch me if u can.
She runs out of the classroom followed by Sid and the teacher, they run and run and hides in the library behind the door.
R: what was the need to talk between the class?
Sid: what was the need to go in your dreamworld during the class?
She gets irritated and shouts, he palms her mouth.
Sid: if anyone gets to know we are here, we will be in trouble.

He comes out from behind the door and looks out to see if anyone is there.
Sid: let's go before she catches us.
She nods and goes with him in the classroom. Vidya turns to her.
V: why did u run?
R: because of that dumb teacher.
V: but u shouted on the teacher, why did Sid go with u?
R: coz he was the one who started talking first.
Sid: is the period over?
R: no there's 5 minutes left
Sid: today we got saved...what if she complains about u?
R: so let her do, I will tell the principal the reason of my misbehavior. I m Roli and I m not fearful
Everyone giggles on her dialogue.

In the art period, everyone were busy with their drawings, Ishani and Lavanya thinks of an evil plan for RoSid. They slowly approach them and ties the left corner of Roli's shirt to the right corner of Sid's shirt and quickly goes from there. After everyone were done with their drawings, the teacher collected the drawings and soon the period was over.

RoSid gets up together and he walks faster than her, on every step she felt being pulled but didn't knew why. Suddenly he starts running and she falls on top of him.
Sid: ouch!
R: sorry I don't know how I fell on u...when u were running I felt being pulled.
She tries to get up but can't.
Sid: what happen?
R: don't know
She again tries but ends up rolling on the floor and now he was on top of her. When he tries to get up, he sees the ends of their shirts tied.
Sid: oh God!
He quickly unties their shirt's knot and finally get up.
R: what happened?
Sid: our shirts were tied together, don't know how it happened.
R: it must be done by Ishani and Lavanya...we should talk to them later, we should go to class.

They go to the class and seeing them, Ishani and Lavanya had tough time hiding their evil smiles. RoSid glares at them. One period passes in lecture and doing written work. Now it was break time, as usual the six of them were together sitting on staircase.
R: Ishani, Lavanya
Ishani: han?
R: why did u tie the corners of our shirts together?
Lavanya: no we didn't
They quickly turns their faces.
Sid: then how did it happen?
Lavanya: yes we accept we did it
Ishani: but what happen?
Sid: we fell on each other

Everyone laughs except RoSid.
Lavanya: what else happened?

RoSid gives her a deadly glare.

Later, RoSid and Simar were going to her house and it starts raining. They enjoy the rain.
R: Sid, our house is two three streets away, let's sit under the tree till the rain stops.
Sid: OK
They sit under the tree. Sometime later it starts raining even more.
R: what should we do now?
Sid: let's go as soon as we can.

They start running on the road. Avantika is worried about Roli and Simar and looks out of the door but they weren't there. Some goons surround them.
Goon 1: Bacha party, u r doing fun alone, u should've called us.

Simar and Roli stands behind Sid.
Goon 2: y r u hiding? r u shy?
He starts approaching them.

They see a police van passing by, they push the goons and starts running behind the police van asking it to stop. It finally stops and they ask for help. The policemen beats the goons and arrests them, they ask them to sit on the back seat and that they'll drop them to their houses. Avantika is still standing on the door waiting for her daughters. She sees a police van stopping outside the gate.
Av: why police came here?
She sees Roli and Simar stepping down the van and goes to her.
Av: what took u so long?
R: I will tell u later, right now we are tired, let's go inside the house.

They  go inside the house and goes in their room, she takes her clothes and towel with her and takes a quick bath. She comes out wearing a yellow casual sleeveless top and blue Capri. She dries her hair and goes downstairs. She tells everything to Avantika while eating.
R: Maa, I want to say something.
Av: bol
R: I need a puppy.
Av: why?
R: coz they can help me in defending myself.
Av: OK but u too be careful from him, u can get it.
R: thank u.

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww so cute naughty gang update soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
day b4 yest my friend n i were discussing abt school ffs n school films.i told her abt this ff n i was missing this ff.happy that today u updated it.the teacher is right in catching the students who talk during the class hour.but very bad of her to insult roli's mother.what kind of a teacher is this?Rosid ran out.But will the teacher be quiet?wont she catch them d next day?Ishani lavanya r so naughty with rosid.R Ishani n lavanya played by Radhika Maan?Rosid fall scene was cute.glad that the police men saved rosid simar from the goonsn dropped them home
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute & funny update loved it ishani & lavanya naughty plan made rosid fall over each other nice waiting for next eagerly update soonEdited by himani_rosid - 6 years ago