Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
rosid conversation was cute.sad that roli simar r from a broken family.but never expected their father Kaal to be so cruel.What shocked me more was hurting his daughter n pointing gun at her.loved the bold roli who gave sharp answer to kaal.kaal escaped from police.will he come back 2 take revenge?liked sandhesh Sangeeta consoling Roli.Which actors play Sandhesh Sangeeta?Was surprised to read Kaal Avantika as Roli's parents like my ff Saathiya.But are chetan Hansraj Aaashka Goradia playing Kaal Avantika in this FF or some other couple?Wish u had added the pics of adults.Sid saying that he loves roli as a friend was practical.I mean they r too kiddish to get into a serious relationship.usually in serials n ffs girl slips n the boy catches her.but here sid slips n roli catches him.i liked it.Sid knows that roli has other feelings 4 him.cute.but sid saying that he too feels same is confusing as he told Ishani that he luvs roli only as a friend.mayb he is confused.liked sid n others consoling roli Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's so sad that their father is so cruel...beautiful update...very nice...continue soon..thanks for pm 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Loved it.
Very well written.
Thanks for d pm:)
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update...Rosid Conversation was nice...Roli's father Kaal is so cruel...He   hurting his daughter & pointing gun at her...kaal escaped from police...now waiting for next update.
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting update dear 
Liked it
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Adorable and cute update really sweet hate kaal update soon 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear. Conversation between rosid was cute and their hug was sweet. Waiting for nxt dear plzz update soon thanks for the pm 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update. Rosid convo was very cute
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Liked it!! 
Rosid scene was cute and their convo was cute. Kaal is a cruel father and doesn't hesitate to kill his daughter. He escaped from jail. 
Thanks for the pm !
:))
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update yaar .. Waiting for next sorry not commanding