RoSid Ff: Badmaash Dil

Posted: 6 years ago
Chp 1: Meeting After Six Years

In a room, the alarm rung and a 12 year old girl woke up from the bed after switching it off. She freshened up and got ready for school. Before stepping out of the room, she started talking to a boy's photo.
Girl: Its been 6 years since u went, I hope u come back soon from Dubai, u r my childhood friend, I miss all the moments we spent together, always remember, no matter how many new friends I get, I won't forget u Sid.

The girl is Roli. She was talking to Siddhant's photo who is her childhood friend, she haven't met him since 6 years, when Siddhant and Roli were 6 years old, Sid's family shifted to Dubai after informing them.
Flashback:
Roli waits for Sid outside his house, after sometime he comes.

R: what took u so long?
S: nothing, I was packing my things.
R: y?
S: we are shifting to Dubai for 6 years, I will miss u Sunshine.

He gave her this nickname as his day always started from her, they were always together, from morning to night.

R: I will miss u too my star.
They hug each other.
R: I bought this for u.
She gives him a box. He opens it and gets punched.
S: Akdoo..even I have something for u.
He starts tickling her. Everyone comes out hearing the laughter sounds.
Pragati: q chher raha hai chhorde na.
S: OK chhordia, I have something else for u.
He gives her a Teddy bear.
R: its cute.
They again have a hug and Sid's family leaves.
Fb end.

She picked up the teddy bear he gifted her and kissed it. Two girls came in her room.
Girl 1: awww badi yaad arahi hai kisi ki.
Girl 2: that's y she kissed the teddy bear assuming it as Sid.

Girl 3: bas bas, chhoro na, meri behen ko mat chhero nahi to vo gusse se aag bagoli ho kr red apple banjayegi

The girls laughed and did a high five. Roli blushed.
R: kya Ishani or Lavanya? y will I kiss the teddy bear assuming it as him? kuchh bhi bolte ho, thanks Simar di, chalo, we are getting late for school.

She went and Ishani-Lavanya laughed with Simar stopping them continuously. By the way they all study in Arya Vidya Mandir Group of Schools. They reach the school and met Vidya and Shravan at the entrance.

R: hi Shravan, hi Vidya

Shravan and Vidya: hi Roli, Simar, Ishani, Lavanya
Ishani and Lavanya: hi

The five of them were in same class. After the assembly they went to their class. Ishani and Lavanya together on one bench, Vidya and Shravan on one bench, Roli sat alone. The teacher entered the class.
Teacher: good morning students
Students: good morning.
Teacher: today I want u to meet a new student.
A boy enters inside the class.
Teacher: Meet Siddhant Bhardwaj, he has come from Dubai.
Roli in heart: Sid agaya yippee
Teacher: go sit beside Roli.
Sid nodded and sat beside Roli.
R: do u remember me?
S: huh?
R: in childhood we used to play together, we were neighbours, both families were good friends.
S: oh so its u Sunshine, missed u
R: me too
Teacher continued the lecture. Sometime later she turned to the board to write.
Sid whispered to Roli: Sunshine, it feels so good to be with u again, we will be together in the recess like old times.
R: OK

After 2 more hours of boredom, it was recess, Sid left the class before Roli not letting her know.

Ish: Roli, Sid wohi tumhara bachpan ka dost hai na?

R: hmm

Lav: where did he go?

Roli saw that he wasn't there, she left the class to find Sid. He climbed the tree and sat on the strong branch waiting for Roli. She came there calling his name.

R: Siddhant!

He jumped from the tree in front of her and she got scared.

R: what were u doing on the tree?
Sid laughed.

S: I was scaring u

R: tum kbhi nh sudhrogay.

S: of course I won't.

He hugged her.

R: Sid sab dekhengay
S: dekhne do, we r frnds and not a couple.
She hugged him back.
R: I missed u a lot my star.
S: me too.
Ishani and Lavanya comes.
Ishani-Lavanya: awww how sweet.
They moved away.

S: tumlog bechari ko mt chirao.
V: u won't meet us Sid?

Sid hugged Vidya and Shravan.

S: I missed u both.
V: lagta to nh.

They laughed. Shivaay and Rudra came and hugged Sid.
Sh: jeejuu
R: shut up Shivaay
Ru: didi, we know ur secret.
R: Rudra
S: konsa secret?
R: nothing, leave na, let's go guys, Shivaay, Rudra, u guys go eat something.
They all left. Roli's class fellows threw marbles in RoSid's way. She stepped on them, Sid saw this.
S: Roli watch out!
He stopped her from falling, every eye stared at them.
S: y r u all staring?
They looked away and Roli straightened herself.
S: u OK Roli?
R: yes m OK.
He held her hand and toom her from there followed by everyone else. They sat on the staircase.

V: guys we should party as Sid has come.
Ish: someone was missing him today and kissed a Teddy bear assuming it as him.
R: I wasn't assuming it as Sid, I love that teddy bear that's y I did it.
S: enough guys don't embarrass her...let's party at Roli's place, I will meet everyone as well.

Lav: han ye theek hai (to Ishani) let's do a prank on Roli and Sid today.
Ish: fine

When they reached home, Roli had gone to take bath, Ishani and Lavanya took advantage of this and entered the room. Ishani took a stool and stood on it, she placed rose petals on the fan. She quickly stepped down and went out of the room. Roli came out of the washroom wearing a hot pink shoulder drop top and black jeans, she dried her hair.

Sid came to Roli's house, after meeting everyone, he went to Roli's room after knocking. They were talking when Ishani switched on the fan, the rose petals fell on them. Sid thought Roli has done this and sung for her.
S: Tujhe dekha to ye Jana sanam, pyaar hota hai deewana sanam, ab yahan se kahan jaein hum, Teri baahon mein marr Jaen hum.

Ishani giggles seeing this.

Really beautiful update.. Awww roli waiting for Sid so lovely.. 
Flashback was so much cute.  Sid gift her Teddy awww.. 
Roll missing Sid & kiss Teddy... 
Lavanya & ishita teasing roll funny.. 
In school all tesing poor roli.. FINALLY meeting with Sid awww... Rosid convo cute.  
Tree scene was so cute. ..again all teasing roli.. Haha.. 
Sid save save roli from falling awww.. 
Last scene rose petal one lovely.. 
Whole update beautiful thanks u so much for this ff
Nice update dear...Sid went to Dubai...& Roli waiting for Sid...Flashback scene was cute...In school all tesing poor roli...Rosid conversation was nice...Eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
Nice update dear...sid went to Dubai...& Roli waiting for sid...sid gift her Teddy...Flashback scene was cute... Looking forward to read your story...Update soon...& thanks for the pm.
awww that was so cute & beautiful update roli waiting for sid the flask back was so cute roli giving sid punch box & sid tickling her & gifting her teddy was so cute rosid meeting after 6 years all friends teasing them ha ha funny sid scaring roli & then saving her from falling was cute what secret shivaay was talking about ishani & lavanya played prank on Rosid & sid started singing thinking its done by roli loved the update nice start waiting for next eagerly update soon if possible please shift it on fan fiction forum no Rosidian is active here on ssk forumEdited by himani_rosid - 6 years ago
Rosid were friends woww Nice update thanks for pm waiting for next
Oh this was awesome yaar. Sid went to dubai and roli waiting for him. Awesome flashback. Nice update as well as funny too. Waiting for nxt yaar. Update  soon 
Thanks for the pm...aww so cute n beautiful update...The flashback scenes was so cute...awesome start...loved it...eagerly waiting for the next update...update soon dear
super eagerly waiting for your next part and pm me next time yaar
superb title.it's perfect for this theme of school life with lots of friendship and love.Rosid fb was so cute.Rosid meeting after years...hug...conversation. ..Sid holding her from falling were cute and romantic.flower scene and Sid humming tujhe dekha are romantic.waiting for the party.I am surprised to see simar.but shivay om rudra shravan vidya were unexpected and it excites me more.are ishani and lavanya characters from meri aashiqui and is pyar ko?  Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago