Khicdi to be on floors in Jan... Amit sir joins cast of khicdi

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
As per tc article

The man with a vision JD Majethia and ace writer Aatish Kapadia have changed the face of television with their outstanding shows namely Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Khichdi and many others.

After Sarabhai vs Sarabhai Take 2, the talented duo is bringing back another cult show from their stable. Yes, the series we are talking about is Khichdi on Star Plus.

The new series will feature the same talented cast Anang Desai, Supriya Pathak, Vandana Pathak, Rajeev Mehta and JD Majethia himself.

So who will reprise the role of Chakki and Jackky which was earlier played by Richa Bhadra and Yash Mittal respectively?

(Also Read: I am elated as Khichdi has entered the Guinness World Records! - J D Majethia)

Well, according to our sources, this time as well the makers are planning to introduce young kids Jackky and Chakki. And it has been informed to us, Aatish's son Agastya and JD's younger daughter Mishri is making their TV debut with Khichdi to depict the above mentioned characters.

When we called Aatish for a confirmation, he shared, "Well, we are planning to bring them on board but we are yet to take permission from their school. We would love to have them in the show but at the same time their school should not be affected.

The entire cast has began shooting and the show is expected to launch on January (2018).

Are you excited for the comeback of Khichdi

Edited by Krish58 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Amit sir joins the cast of khicdi just saw on insta...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krish58

Amit sir joins the cast of khicdi just saw on insta...

U mean 2015??
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good news. Thnx for sharing. Not a pure khichdi fan though. Want them to start BDSAH again. But not seeing huge demands from fans also. Plus I want next season minus sasur track. 
Krish58 thumbnail
Haan Amit sir Matlab 2015
Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Good news. Thnx for sharing. Not a pure khichdi fan though. Want them to start BDSAH again. But not seeing huge demands from fans also. Plus I want next season minus sasur track. 

Sahi kaha kul even I want that.. I hope they show a fresh new story line of aliens with same cast
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Trully sasur & family was so boring which brought d show so down...

ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm a sarabhai and bdsah fan definitely. Not really a khichdi fan.
Khichdi movie was hilarious though😆

But nice news.

When is bdsah coming back

Krish58 thumbnail
Bdsahain's bahari duniya se ek Khabar laayi hoon sunne mein aaya hai ki svs and khicdi serial character will merge that is svs and khicdi character willbe seen together in khicdi serial
That means I guess we will be able to see Maya Sarabhai ..indu  Sahil monisha and all along  with hansa praful ..etc etc..so agree yeh news sach hai toh it will be  a hell laughter ride if character ki originality rahi..

Abhi yeh sab se ek idea dimaag aaya hai ki kya hua agar bdash bhi merge hua toh though mujeh lagta hai aisa kuch nahi hoga but  chalo if socho ki aisa hua toh Arial Kaisa hoga leave your views here so that we discuss..

Aage ki jaankaari ke liye yeh post dekhte rahe till the 

Ishaaba
Khamma gani
Jai Shree Krishna
Good bye 

Merry Christmas
Krish58 thumbnail
It's confirmed bdsahain's svs and khicdi will merge