PreeRan FF: Destiny last part

Nishita112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys, hope you all are doing well. This is the last part of my FF. I sincerely want to thanks those who bear my ff till last and read it full. Also thanks to all the people who always commented on my ff and inspire me to right.hope you all will enjoy the last part also😃

Preeta turn around listening at the sound and saw rishab coming. Preeta screams rishab name. 
p: rishab ji hum yaha hai. Rishab finally sees preeta and karan
R: karan...he screamed. Preeta karan ko kya ho gaya hai? Aisa kaise hua. Karan ka to bohot khun nikal raha hai. Hum e usse jaldi hi hospital lena hoga. Jaldi karo preeta
they take karan at the hospital. Preeta was still in shock. Rishab inform the whole family. Everyone comes to the hospital. Rakhi was crying vigorously and kareena was trying to console her. Sarla looks at her daughter and a fear equipped her heart
preeta is standing in a corner lifeless. Her eyes are straight on the OT. She is standing like a rock. Seems no emotions are affecting her. As if she is unable to listen to anything or to see anything, the world right now doesnt exist for her. She has only one thing in mind, when will karan talk to her. She get habituated to his bakbak. Why he is not irritating her. She said that she want to get rid of his banter but she did not mean it. Infact she always misses his banter, his teasing, his naughty smile with sweet dimple. Why he is not talking with her. Why?
Sarla: preeta tu thik hai?
preeta: ma dekhona karan kuch bol nahi raha hai, uth bhi nahi raha hai, lagta hai mujhse sach main naraj ho gaye hai, usse kaho na ke mujhse naraj na ho, woh kya hai na aj car main thora sa jhagra ho gaya tha to issi liye sayed naraj ho gaye hai.
she said it all with a calm eyes. Sarla feels terrified that her daughter is on the verge to become mental ill. How will be she alive if something happens to karan. God plz save karan sarla says in mind.
rishab is  walking restlessly. 
R: itna waqt ho gaya hai, abhi tak operation pura kiu nahi hua. Kya ho raha hai
doctor came from the OT and everyone sorround him to ask about karan
R: doc mera bhai kaisa hai. Woh thik to hai na
D: ghabrena ki koi baat nahi hai. Ab karan khatre se bahar hai. Thora week hai issi liye abhi behosh hai. Hosh ane pe ap sab lok usse mil sakte hai. By the way one more thing, ab logo main se preeta kon hai?
p: main hu preeta doctor karan ke biwi
D: woh karan behoshi main sirf apka nam le raha tha to ap hi usse pehle milna
after half an hour
karan regain his consciousness and find preeta sitting there holding his hand. Seeing his conscious a smile came into preetas face
p: karan tum uth gaye ho. Thank god tum thik ho gaye ho. mere to jaan nikal gayi thi
k:kiun preeta tum itna tension main kiyun thi?
p: karan main tumse pyar karti hoon. Kya tum itne buddhhu ho ki itni si baat ko samaj nahi paye aj tak. Tumhari kareli tumse pyar karti hai. Aur ha tumhare bina ji bhi nahi sakta. Yehi sun na cha te the na tum lo keh diya maine aj. She said it all in one go.
karan was looking at her with shock
k: tum mujhse pyar karti ho?
p: ha karti hu, tum bhi to mujhse payar karte ho. Karte ho ki nahi?
k: nahi main to sophia se pyar karti hu
p: kiya...aj to main us sophia ko jaanse mar dungi
k: preeta relax.  i was joking. Main sirf tumse pyar karti hu, tumhe pata hai na?
p: ha par soch lo agar mujhse pyar karogi to kisi aur ki taraf dekh bhi nahi paogi
k: dekhna kon cha teh hai main to sirf tumhe dekhongi
p:soch lo karan
k: soch lia
they give a hug to each other happily. At that moment rakhi enters the room
R: hai hai maine in dono lovebirds ko firse disturb kar diya. Sorry beta
k: kya mom aj to hum room ke bhi andar the
R: oye hoi bara betaab ho raha hai apni biwi ke liye thora ma se to mille
K: come on mom main aap se kaise na mail sakti hu aa jao
karan hugs her mother tightly.everyone comes in the room. rishab sits infront of karan
R: karan tune to mujhe dara hi diya tha. Mera kya hota agar tujhe kuch ho jata to
k: kuch hua to nahi na bhai. Main itne ahsaani se ap logo ka picha chorne wale nahi hu. Now chill bro i am fine. Aap ek baat batao , kya sharlyn aur prithvi pakar mai aya
preeta suddenly realized that she had forgotten the matter totally in tension. what happened to sharlyn and prithvi
R: karan woh dono iss waqt jail main hai fraud and attempt to murder ke charges main. Tune mujhe jo gari ka number bheja tha maine usse police ko de diya tha unki photo ke sath. police ne sari checkpost pe information bhej dia tha aur woh dono pakre gaye. To inn sab ki tension chor aur thik ho ke jaldi ghar chal

After 1 month:
preeta is getting ready. Today is their first date after marraige and also her birthday. Preeta is sure karan must have arrange some surprize for her. Karan comes to room and ask her are you going somewhere?
p: karan kiya keh rahi ho tum aj tum mujhe ghumane le jaogi na
k: kiun?
p: tum bhul gaye aj kya hai?
k: kya hai, ha yaad aya
preeta gets happy
k: aj monday hai na. mera meeting hai cricket board ke sath aj. Thank you baby doll.
preeta's face gets swallen with anger and she leaves from there. Karan started laughing loudly. he loves to see her kareli angry. He loved to irritate her. He very well can remember its preeta's birthday. How can he forget her birthday but he had to irritate her because he also loves to pacify her. Karan stops laughing and goes behind preeta. Their banter starts again
banter of a crazy couple who are madly in love with each other and will remain with each other forever no matter how hard the path become.afterall they had began their journey towards their new life and no matter what they will fulfill it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a lovely update! I am going to miss your FF so much! Please write a new one soon! Loved the last part!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sooo wonderful  ending i will miss this FF  write more stories on preeran. 
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

Such a lovely update! I am going to miss your FF so much! Please write a new one soon! Loved the last part!

Thank you very much. I will try to come up with a new one
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

Sooo wonderful  ending i will miss this FF  write more stories on preeran. 

Thank you for the appreciation. I will try to write more next time