PreRan SS "Stay with Me" 17+

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
A/N I'm really nervous about this fic and I request you all to please stop reading if you don't like this concept or feel over top with it. I have posted this on RiKara before on Ishqbaaz forum. Next part will be updated a little late. I hope you all would like it.

I sucked on his lower lip, the bitter taste of alchohol still lingering on his lips back down from the party.

He pushed me to the wall and my back pressed the button of shower and it clicked. Water pouring down on us was not enough to distract us. He flipped me in an instant and my back slammed on his hard chest. He sucked and kissed on my earlobe and i clutched to his hand on my waist. He moved his fingers fervently near my chest unbuttoning few buttons on my garment. Closing my eyes in daze i stood there feeling his every touch. He slid of the cloth from right side revealing my bare shoulder. His lips lingering on my neck leaving wet kisses and his teeth baring in skin. His other hand was massaging my left breast creating a havoc in my body and making me go weak on my knees. I lifted my right leg, placed my foot on his shin. My dress was all wet due to water, clinging me. He pinched my nipple on wet fabric and i moaned in pleasure.

He pulled me close, hands on my waist deepening the kiss. He picked me up to, leaving trail of lingering kisses on nape of my neck. I wrapped my legs around his lower waist line. He bit my earlobe earning a moan from me.

Moving towards his bed, unbuttoning my dress. My hands were on his shoulders and my dress was lying somewhere carelessly. He laid me down, him on top of me and he threw his bshirt somewhere and removed his pants.

-----

He was in deep slumber, his arm on my waist. His bare chest touching my shoulder. I smiled looking at him he looked so innocent and peaceful. I wish he always stay in peace and happiness.

I gently removed his hand and rose up from bed clinging a sheet to myself. I wore my dress quickly and cleaned the mess. Picked few cushions tossed around the room. Rearranged his belongings on dressing table which he messed up while searching for god knows what.

Lastly picking up the sheet i dropped on floor, i walked to bed and covered him up and looked at his face. Taking in his features, sharp nose, alluring lips and intense eyes which were closed. I half smiled and walked out of his room.

The party was over servants were scattered everywhere cleaning up the mess. I went and picked up few empty glasses.

"Here you are i was searching for you since so long. Where were you"

"I was..uhmm.."

What was i supposed to say. Think Preeta think.

"Forget it"

'Thank god' i took a breath of relief

"Now that you are here i don't have to keep guiding them to clean. Manage all this and clean it up"

"Ok mam"

I nodded and kareena mam left with rakhi mam Leaving me.

Though there were few people scattered everywhere busy. I felt alone. 8 months back i came to mumbai. I couldn't get a nice job because i was 5th pass. Rakhi mam was kind enough to take me in for job when i applied here for a servant

Yes, I'm a servant and I had to start from somewhere. Everything back then was perfect. But i don't complain about it now, its more than perfect. Being with karan is blissful.

His name was enough to bring a smile on my face.

The karan luthra. Who doesn't know him. He is richest and popular in Mumbai even if he is not interested in his work like risbhabh sir. Why does he need to work when he is national cricketer Karan Luthra. He was always out on tours and comes back home only on weekends.

Talented man.

When i first met him he did not even looked at me. Everytime he came or we met it was me who tried to talk but he always replied with a nod.

It is really tough to make him talk.

Few months later i finally managed to talk with him with his usual nod or short replies. I still love his presence.

Few talks and few glances changed into hugs and kisses. I didn't knew how it happened. It just happened. These were not my morals. This was not what my mother taught me, but here i was standing in The luthra House and in love with karan luthra. Who only shares a intimate relationship with me.

"Preeta"

Coming out of my trance i heard rakhi mam calling me. I rushed to her.

"I want you to prepare for tommorow there is a small gathering in house"

"Okay mam"

I nodded

"Tommorow is a really important day especially for karan. I want you to decorate or something it will be simple as his roka will be tommorow with suhana.

My breath hitched in my throat and everything came breaking down. I was completely shattered. With every passing second it was difficult for me to stand there without crying.

She looked at me waiting for my answer my eyes were moist and i barely nodded taking it as her que she left and i rushed to servant quarters, shutting the door and letting my tears flow down i sat down hugging my knees. The pain i was suffering was making me wish to be dead.

Suhana. The girl who left him broken. I was like scarcity. I was the girl with whom he barely talks without sparing a glanceEdited by sumaiya10 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start! Waiting for the update! 
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's something really unique... I'm hooked n would love to read more...
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is  fantastic SS