Kundali Bhagya

PreeRan OS : let's stay together

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
warning : it's a very random os and I don't know if I have done justice to this piece or not.
@@@

"we are not working out..."

Rishabh was taken aback when he heard Karan's drunken confession.

they are not working out... like really...??

He was pretty sure he heard it wrong and asked Karan to repeat what he just said. On hearing the same thing twice, Rishabh knew he had to put his foot down and have to interfere and sort things between the two of them. he cant let preeta and Karan fall apart like this, not when he sacrificed his own happiness for the sake of two most important people in his life. Yes he let go his first love but eventually their happiness meant his happiness. Preeta and Karan belonged together and he will help them find their way back to each other - every single time.

"Karan what is wrong with the two of you..??" Rishabh asked curiously.

"Everything is wrong bhai.. I think Preeta has realized I'm not good enough for her or worst she has fallen out of love.. may be she doesn't love me any longer.." said Karan with his eyes turning moist and face reflecting the pain he was feeling.

"you think Preeta doesn't love you now..?? Are you that silly Karan..?? Seriously..??"

"I'm not silly... I have matured you know.. shadi ke baad mujhme kitna change aa gya hai bhai... please don't say you didn't notice it.. pleaseee... But mind it I'm not going to divorce her... preeta is mine.."

"Karan I know you've changed for better and that too only for preeta and the love you two have for each other... but what you are saying right now isn't making sense to me... Preeta ji loves you and we all can see that.. You two are a married couple and having different opinions is absolutely fine... a bit of nokh jhok is acceptable and it is bound to happen you know... And just don't go the other tangent..." Rishabh reasoned.

"You don't know bhai... she pushes me away these days... last night when I tried to kiss her she-"

"I don't want to know the details Karan..." Rishabh interrupted.

"fine.. I'm going to my room.. I will straightaway talk to the hitler.." Karan said and stumbled while getting up from the bed he was sitting on.

Rishabh helped Karan stand up properly and dropped him to his room where preeta was pacing right and left waiting for Karan to return.

"you came home drunk..." Preeta whispered in disbelieve as her eyes landed upon Karan who was being supported by Rishabh.

"woh actually-" rishabh tried to say something when preeta interrupted him.

"please Rishabh ji.. don't cover up for him.."

"yes.." Karan answered winking at Preeta.

Preeta glared at Karan for a second and then helped him into the room wishing Rishabh a good night. Well she wont be having one tonight, she knew that already.

"Karan... why did you drink so much..?? You know I don't like when you come home like this..." Preeta ran her fingers through Karan's hair and asked him out of love and care. Something has to be really wrong with her husband and she has a right to know everything that is troubling him.

"Preeta do you love me...??"

"Of course baby.." preeta whispered.

"Then why have you been distancing yourself from me...?? I love you so much that it hurts being away from you.. Tell me what you want me to change in myself... I will do it without any questions..."

"I don't want you to change yourself Karan... I love you for what you are... How will I ever grow to love the changed version of Karan Luthra..?? I love this version more you know..." preeta confessed before dropping a kiss on Karan's forehead.

"so you aren't falling out of love.. right..??"

Preeta couldn't believe what her husband just said. Was he insecure thinking she might have fallen out of love. Did he doubt that she doesn't love him any longer. How could he..??

"Falling out of love...?? No ways... I'm just falling for you more and more every day you silly..."

"But you didn't let me kiss you last night... that the night before you were asleep before i even returned home... and the night before you were too busy talking to kritika about god knows what that you came back into the room long after i was asleep... and the night before you were at your mum's place..." Karan complained like a kid who has been refused the candy he wanted.

"Are you complaining me that you did not get any action from the last week..?? Are you suggesting me something Mr. Husband...??" Preeta asked raising her brow at Karan. being married to him has changed her too... she talks to him about everything and no matter how shy she used to be about those things before.

"Yeah.. you can say that..." Karan mumbled and leaned close to her.

Preeta leaned forward while Karan smiled at her; not realizing that preeta had grabbed a cushion from behind him and was hitting him with it.

"Ouch... what are you doing you crazy woman...??"

"Crazy woman... Ohh I see Mr. drunkard... you deserve more of this hitting..." said preeta and hit Karan again with the cushion.

Karan held Preeta's hand and pulled her towards him with a force that she fell on him. he took the opportunity and rolled on the bed getting on the top. Preeta didn't even realise how fast the tables turned and she eventually was struck between the mattress and her husband.

"Yes I deserve more wifey..." Karan whispered into preeta's ear making her shiver with desire.

Preeta closed her eyes welcoming the loving touch of her husband but wait- what was taking him so long..?? This was not the time to tease her for god sake. She opened her eyes to find that Karan had already passed out on her in middle of something which could have been a love making session. She suddenly felt annoyed, irritated and disappointed all at one point and wanted to bang Karan's head with something in anger.

"Am I angry because I thought we will make love and he passed out instead... yes..!!" preeta muttered and switched off the lights.

This was not a good night..!!

Next morning Karan woke up with a hammering headache and he cursed himself for his impulsive decision of getting wasted. He shouldn't have attended the after party last night. But what was he supposed to do by coming back home early. His wife hasn't been paying attention to him lately. Feeling ignored and hurt, Karan turned around to find Preeta sleeping peacefully with a radiant glow on her face and he couldn't help but feel mesmerized by her beauty.

"I love you kareli.." he whispered as he traced her face lightly with his finger.

"I love you too mere karele.."

Preeta opened her eye slightly and made her way into Karan's embrace and wrapping her arms around him before going to sleep again.

Karan smiled at the gesture and closed his eyes pulling the love of his life closer to him.

It was in the afternoon when Preeta returned home and found an envelop addressed to her. She looked at the envelop carefully trying to make out what it was but later on decided on opening it later. She was extremely tired and all she could think about was her bed and the comforting mattress. Preeta made her way upstairs and placed the envelop on the dressing table before changing her clothes into something comfortable. Continuous ringing of her mobile phone disturbed her peaceful sleep and she received the call in a "im not in a mood to talk" mode. But what she heard from the other side of the call immediately brightened up her mood and feeling her heart with extreme happiness. Preeta excitedly got up from the bed and decided to make her way downstairs to see if Karan had returned yet or not. He told her today that he will be back home early today because he has got some surprise for her. And then it struck her.

"Surprise... Ohh yeah..."

Preeta hurriedly returned into her room and grabbed the envelop which was lying unattended on her dressing table. Thinking of it as a surprise from Karan, she opened it in haste and as soon as she read it, her world collapsed.

"Divorce papers"

she whispered as she read what the papers said.

"Karan wants to divorce me... but why..??"

Preeta felt as if the ground beneath her feet has been snatched away and she is left with nothing. The one who meant everything has apparently snatched everything from her. The one she thought will never hurt her, have hurted her the most. He has broken her heart and soul into innumerable minute pieces and it feels like she will never be able to gather them again and put them back together.

"you cant do this to me Karan.."

A piece of paper has just destroyed her life forever.

The man who promised to protect her has just destroyed her in the worst way possible.

"Preetaaa..."

Preeta heard Karan yelling his name and ran downstairs to find him looking at her with red murderous eyes and anger written on his face. If looks could kill, he would have killed her by now. "Karan I"

"what is this Preeta...?? how dare you..??"

All the luthras have gathered into the hall by now and were looking at each other trying to figure out what was the issue all about. Karan's anger and Preeta's heartbroken face were scaring them to death - for they never thought they would witness anything like this ever.

Preeta was already heartbroken after receiving the divorce papers and now she was clueless and shocked as to why Karan was yelling at her and almost blaming her for something she doesn't know about.

"What have I done Karan..??" she whispered.

"You don't know what you have done...?? Really..?? You don't know why you sent me these divorce papers... Are you that silly Preeta..??"

Karan questioned Preeta as he spoke while his unsaid words blamed her. She was responsible for the pain he was feeling. she has broken his heart into zillion pieces while she was the one who should have protected his heart. how could she smash his heart so hard when she was the one who bore it for the longest time ever.

Preeta was stunned and finding it difficult to believe that Karan was actually blaming her for something he did to her and not the other way round. How could he blame her for the papers he sent her.

"This girl I tell you... That's why I never wanted you to marry her Karan..." Kareena bua came forward and gave Karan a 'I told you so' look.

Preeta turned around and made her way upstairs while everyone downstairs could believe their own eyes ad ears; for they were deceiving them into something which was nearly impossible.

"She doesn't even wants to talk.. Where have I been wrong...?? I loved her to bits and still this is happening to me... why...??" Karan whispered and fell on is knees, with tears of helplessness flowing through his eyes. His world just crashed and he could do noting to save it.

Karan heard footsteps approaching him and he looked up to find Preeta standing in front of him. One look at her face and he could see how equally heartbroken she was. But what was the point of breaking things with him if she was hurt equally.

"You sent me these Mr. Karan Luthra and not the other way round... You need to answer me... I am not one of those women who would simply take everything you throw at me and leave your life and house as and when you like... I am your lawfully wedded wife and I have an equal right on everything that belongs to you..." said Preeta showing Karan and everyone the papers she received in the afternoon.

Karan took the papers and looked at them with confusion written on his face. If he didn't sent the papers and so didn't Preeta, so who did.

"I did not send these Preeta. I love you way too much to ever divorce you. Never ever can I let you go and if God forbid I have to, it will kill me.. A day without you in my life will be the last day of my life... A life without you is something I am even scared to imagine Preeta... From the day I fell for you, I knew there was no going back and when you reciprocated my feelings, I felt like the luckiest man alive and promised myself that only death could separate us and other than that nothing except you wanting the separation or you falling out of love. But you know what even if you fell out of love, I still wouldn't let you go.. I would rather make you fall for me again and again and again..." Karan poured his heart out to Preeta in a hope that she would simply believe him and his truth.

"Why did you believe that I could send those papers Karan...?? Do you think I don't love you enough...?? Why do you fear that I will fall out of love..?? I should be insecure and jealous all the time taking in consideration your female fan following but I'm not.. I'm not because I know you love me way too much to get attracted to any random girl out there... I was shaken up a bit when I received these papers and I doubted you for minutes but then I knew there was some major misunderstanding... My faith and belief on you was somehow intact but why wasn't yours..." Preeta slowly made her way to the couch and sat there feeling sudden tiredness taking over her body.

"I failed... I'm sorry Preeta.." Karan apologized.

"I failed Karan.. It's me who failed... I failed as a wife and now I'm scared I will fail as a mother too..."

"Don't say that Pree- what did you say..?? mother...??" Karan asked as he realized the meaning of what his wife just said.

"Yes... " Preeta answered without him actually voicing out the question.

"I wanted to surprise you with the news but -"

"I'm going to... No... we are going to have a baby... you are pregnant... Ohh my god..."

Karan made his way to Preeta and grabbed her hands with his with happiness and excitement. When he tried to hug her, she pulled herself back and glared at him.

"Seize fire guys... Hold on for a minute please..." said Rishabh.

"What are you doing here shrishti...??" Preeta asked shrishti who was standing beside Rishabh.

"Actually Di.. woh main na... Rishabh ji... woh..." shrishti blabbered.

"This was her crazy plan to sort the things out and I don't know why I believed her and joined hands with her... this was our plan hoping you both will end up confessing your undying love for each other but I'm extremely sorry... This almost misfired.. " apologized Rishabh.

"Shrishti ki bachi... mere ghar.. nahi.. meri shadi toot jati toh... you idiot... itna melodramatic idea.. itna...??" Karan almost scolded shrishti and then took a sigh of relief. this was just a plan. everything was intact and fine.

"sorry Karan sir.. I mean jiju... I wanted to help..." shrishti apologized feeling guilty.

"I want divorce Karan..." Preeta said shocking every one.

"excuse me...?? didn't you hear this was their plan..." Karan exclaimed.

"so what...?? Give me divorce... right here.. right now..." Preeta demanded, getting up from the couch and crossing her arms against her chest.

Karan looked at Preeta for a second before picking her up in his arms bridal style and turning around to make his way upstairs.

"what are you doing..??" Preeta asked.

"I'm going to give you everything honey but divorce... chalo bedroom mein chale... Let's stay together..." Karan said and winked at Preeta making her face go all red with embarrassment.

"Mommy and daddy are going to celebrate tonight..." Karan whispered into Preeta's ears making her even shyer and she hid her face in his chest, trying to ignore all the giggling that was happening behind them.

@@@@@

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG. I had eyes popped jaw dropped wala reaction for the whole time. It was somenting like... Well, I don't know to explain. It wasn't just cute. It was like watching a 2 hours long movie. Kept me curious till the end. I was thinking it's rishab's plan but, bad luck. I should have known only shrishti could make such a terribly stupid plan. But hell, they confessed in front of the whole family, gosh! 😆

Anyway, I loved this. ❤️Edited by obsessedbyKB - 6 years ago
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved this to bits! It was superb! And Karan being extra romantic was the icing on the cake! Be it Preeta's rebellion or her tantrums or Karan's complaints or his cuteness, it was all just so heart warming. Please write more soon :)
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

OMG OMG OMG. I had eyes popped jaw dropped wala reaction for the whole time. It was somenting like... Well, I don't know to explain. It wasn't just cute. It was like watching a 2 hours long movie. Kept me curious till the end. I was thinking it's rishab's plan but, bad luck. I should have known only shrishti could make such a terribly stupid plan. But hell, they confessed in front of the whole family, gosh! 😆

Anyway, I loved this. ❤️

Aww... thank you so much..!! Means a lot..!! ❤️
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhi1393

I loved this to bits! It was superb! And Karan being extra romantic was the icing on the cake! Be it Preeta's rebellion or her tantrums or Karan's complaints or his cuteness, it was all just so heart warming. Please write more soon :)

Thank you so much...!! The response is kinda making my day already... ❤️
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just loved it really awesome beautiful Os 
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The cutest thing I've come across today❤️
keep writing😳
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow so much in one OS! I loved it
do write more
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 3dancelover

Wow so much in one OS! I loved it

do write more

Thank u.. will surely try to come up with more... 
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karan.Preeta

i just loved it really awesome beautiful Os 

Thank you 😊