Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ReasonToSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo

It was! Flop Ekta shut it down smh! ๐Ÿ˜’ Kuch toh zindagi mein achcha kar leti! Shabbir basically spilled that Aamna was MAD about Rajeev and when Rajeev got distant post their breakup, Aamna even used Shabbir to make him jealous! ๐Ÿ˜† He was mocking her last name and joking about how she obsessively ran after Rajeev basically! Aamna was so incredibly embarrassing! ๐Ÿ˜† Ekta shows have the best offscreen drama hands down!

i remember reading she's having an affair with Shabbir and being all huh W*F how when where? This explains so much๐Ÿคฃ why'd Ekta shut this? This sounds epic on another level and proportion๐Ÿคฃ if you don't want to be made a mockery out of on national TV, don't do crap like this. simple, why get the show to end? and truly, god knows what she mixed in their water๐Ÿคฃ whether its the passionate affairs, or the cat fights, Mai had them all. 
Edited by -ReasonToSmile- - 6 years ago
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ReasonToSmile-

exactly, its the same thing with me too, i don't like them no, but regardless, theres this real life couple vibe to them. a couple who has been together for years and years. and yep, he truly did pick up in the second half of that show, Kyunki did have quite a lot of good actors all my bias for it aside. and THIS! thats the main thing! so many of them worked on so many shows together and they all gave every single show their 100%, like you said, actors nowadays seem to struggle to give one show their 100% and the likes of Ronit, Ram, Hiten did 3-4 together with full justice to all. ROFL thats me too๐Ÿคฃ i don't have anything against any of those actors, but when you claim they're the best on TV EVER, that does raise the question of when you started watching tv๐Ÿ˜† I like a LOT of actors and i'd gladly accept they suck if they do. Yes Kunal is Omkara and yeah i don't get the hype either since he's always had the most from the three. Fine he's okay in some scenes but in the first scene he's had after his return itself, he sucked so๐Ÿ˜† and LOLz i was actually talking about IB only, you're good๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the praising i get, the he deserves an Oscar, is pushing it too far.. and exactly, its legit, aaj popular hai kal nahin type so I'm not too bothered.. i do enjoy their fan wars though, they're always fun..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Hai na? Those vintage Ekta actors did so much at the same time while today's actors can't get one single show right! Right? My face is always this- ๐Ÿ˜ณ - while conversing with these Gul type shows ke phangurls! Like acting opinions are subjective and all but not legitimately blind! ๐Ÿ˜† I can never take these jokers seriously! You don't deserve an opinion if you have such stupid opinions on things! Oh that Om guy is terrible only! Gul stans are blind, water is wet, sun rises in the east etc! Aur undeserving bad actors getting undue hype is tou in the main rulebook of Gul fandoms! Harshad not getting any only solidifies my argument! ๐Ÿ˜† rofll @ Oscar, Super Sitara award bhi na mile inko! ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo I'll be off for now! Talk soon! Have a good night! ๐Ÿฅณ
-ReasonToSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hai na? Those vintage Ekta actors did so much at the same time while today's actors can't get one single show right! Right? My face is always this- ๐Ÿ˜ณ - while conversing with these Gul type shows ke phangurls! Like acting opinions are subjective and all but not legitimately blind! ๐Ÿ˜† I can never take these jokers seriously! You don't deserve an opinion if you have such stupid opinions on things! Oh that Om guy is terrible only! Gul stans are blind, water is wet, sun rises in the east etc! Aur undeserving bad actors getting undue hype is tou in the main rulebook of Gul fandoms! Harshad not getting any only solidifies my argument! ๐Ÿ˜† rofll @ Oscar, Super Sitara award bhi na mile inko! ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo I'll be off for now! Talk soon! Have a good night! ๐Ÿฅณ

yeah i get you, i have a close friend in uni who's a fan of one of the pairs, so she'll happily bash the rest of the show and the other two pairs but when it comes to the third, she'll defend them to no tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜† like you, i get the entire, everyone has their own opinion thing, but some of the actions her characters do have no justification and to watch people twist it around and justify it always has me scratching my head. plus when two brothers do ______ thats wrong coz of so and so, but when my favourite one does the same thing, oh thats okay coz of so and so. like what?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† agree, if anything the only decent actors in the show are Surbhi and the senior ones like their dads, Shivay's mum etc. ROFL thats coz his was on Sony, if it was on SP I'm sure he'd have the same๐Ÿ˜† 

Bye have a good day, and do drop by whenever you can, this convo was a blast so๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I've never tried Turkish nor K shows, with dubs, i get distracted when their lips say one thing and their mouths say anything and subs are hard to come by. So yeah its mostly just the two languages i understand, urdu and hindi๐Ÿ˜† though like i said, pakistani shows have episodes that are too long and indian just aren't good anymore.

My first try with subs were Korean dramas..it was difficult ..i cudnt figure out whthr look at sub or their expression๐Ÿ˜† n all this while tryin to figure who is gal n whos is boy๐Ÿคฃ
It took me a while to adjust to subs.. now im all for it . 
I hate dubbing..sab maza kharab.
Ashish is a fabulous actor. I watched rangrasiya on colors after catching an episode by chance and ohh damn how brilliant he was as the army personnel. He totally destroyed, i mean overshadowed sanaya onscreen. I think his character of Rudra was one of the most dominating, intense and well portrayed male lead offscreen. Sanaya stans hated him after he won awards and applauses for his performance and their doll won nothing for her heavy breathing.
Ashish and the lady who played his onscreen chachi were fabulous onscreen. You will enjoy the first 5 months easily because of Ashish. Sanaya played a dumb character and obviously her pathetic actibg didn't help much.

Agree with you! Kashish was deffo the absolute worst female lead of Indian TV! Not one thing was redeemable about that faltu woman! She was literally the worst personification of the worst Maiyaa heroine stereotypes! Loud, screechy, preachy, bhashan-queen, self-centered as hell, tortured everyone, put the ML through hell! Maiyaa's bokwas heroines deserve death! I everyday prayed for Sujal to die than ever be with Kashish! No one deserves that fate! Shabbir was great as Rishi! One of my fav younger brother roles in a Maiyaa show for sure! Rishi was such a fav of mine bcs he shuanofied that faltu woman at every opportunity! His bonding with Sujal was deffo one of the best in Maiyaa shows! He was so authentic! Maiyaa can try recreate Rishi/Sujal as long as she wants but she can never bring back that endearing sweetness between the bros and the natural familial chemistry between Rajeev and Shabbir!

Sach, Rajeev was always such a classy actor! I loved all his films and his shows are enjoyable too! He always chooses so well and knows when to get out! It helps that he has always been classically handsome and has aged like a dream! Thank god he left that sinking ship of KTH, he was the saving grace of the show anyway! He looked so gorgeous as Sujal too and had the best wardrobe of any male lead ever imo! Aur i can only laugh at her desire to recreate Sujal! Never again! These faltu actors on TV will play Sujal? Tab toh ho chuka kalyan! Maiyaa doesn't even have any inspiration left for her new shitshows anymore anyway! She can't recreate anything, she just reboots her nonsense! 

Gul shows are shit! I can't bear them! All of her shows are unwatchable crap with forced romances and stupid fans! Harshad was too good for Gul's stupidity anyway! Maiyaa shows are shit too but at least they had good actors unlike Gul's shitshow! Imbalance between genders in romantic narratives is never attractive! Neither Gul nor Maiyaa understands this simple fact! 

Kashish was the absolute worst, no redemption, no guilt nothing but still enjoyed sujal on her bed and after her till he died. I have never seen such a torturous life of any male lead but sujal, and worst was he does not care, he did not care and he had no motive but do ghulami of kashish.
Rishi was the only one who cared for sujal, he wanted to protect him but what is the use when sujal used to worship that witch endlessly and did not listen to anyone. 

I think the last good show by ekta which i enjoyed was Tere liye, this show ruined me, i cried for days when she ruined the show and ended it abruptly. Harshad was a legit dream as Anurag and he had such a composed and natural chemistry with Anupriya. Anurag and Taani were different from other ekta couples, there was no hate or majboori between them, the friendship was above love and they could do anything for each other, but ekta as usual hates any good thing she does, she ruined everything by green signalling a pathetic track, going against the channel and then the channel shut the show.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Sujal was a victim of domestic violence.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvOwjWQkFuo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -MOTHER- - 6 years ago
^ Argh that Sujal-Kashish vid! Kashish was a textbook emotional abuser! Sujal needed intensive therapy man! This is Stockholm syndrome, not love! He displayed all signs of a victim of severe emotional abuse and trauma! Convince yourself that your abusive partner loves you, convince yourself they care for you despite how they behave- All the classic signs of a victim! Had this shit KTH been a western show, we'd have legitimate thinkpieces on how Sujal had been so severely emotionally abused! I always wondered why Sujal so desperately loved her when she treated him horribly but this is so obviously a case of emotional abuse! Emotional abuse victims increasingly cling on to their partners and find it extremely hard to leave! What in the reverse Bella-Edward hell! 
Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Kashish was the absolute worst, no redemption, no guilt nothing but still enjoyed sujal on her bed and after her till he died. I have never seen such a torturous life of any male lead but sujal, and worst was he does not care, he did not care and he had no motive but do ghulami of kashish.
Rishi was the only one who cared for sujal, he wanted to protect him but what is the use when sujal used to worship that witch endlessly and did not listen to anyone. 

I think the last good show by ekta which i enjoyed was Tere liye, this show ruined me, i cried for days when she ruined the show and ended it abruptly. Harshad was a legit dream as Anurag and he had such a composed and natural chemistry with Anupriya. Anurag and Taani were different from other ekta couples, there was no hate or majboori between them, the friendship was above love and they could do anything for each other, but ekta as usual hates any good thing she does, she ruined everything by green signalling a pathetic track, going against the channel and then the channel shut the show.

Agreed about Kashish! I hated her more than I ever hated an heroine! Disgusting, heinous, poisonous bitch! She deserved death! Sujal's obsession with that venomous woman made me so mad! I hate Ekta, Hate her stupid nonsense! 

I dint watch Tere Liye but I heard good things about it! Anurpiya wasn't that talented tho! But the concept was v interesting and different from the regular Ekta love-hate affair! Plus it had one of the finest OSTs ever! Yeah I remember the Ekta drama that happened with SP! She is so irritating! 

yeah i get you, i have a close friend in uni who's a fan of one of the pairs, so she'll happily bash the rest of the show and the other two pairs but when it comes to the third, she'll defend them to no tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜† like you, i get the entire, everyone has their own opinion thing, but some of the actions her characters do have no justification and to watch people twist it around and justify it always has me scratching my head. plus when two brothers do ______ thats wrong coz of so and so, but when my favourite one does the same thing, oh thats okay coz of so and so. like what?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† agree, if anything the only decent actors in the show are Surbhi and the senior ones like their dads, Shivay's mum etc. ROFL thats coz his was on Sony, if it was on SP I'm sure he'd have the same๐Ÿ˜† 

Bye have a good day, and do drop by whenever you can, this convo was a blast so๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Oh gawd why are these Gul type shows ke fans so cringey?!! Fighting over such bokwas couples and actors! These fandoms are blind about their bokwas faves anyway and drag everyone else even when they're better! These people have no opinion that are meant to be taken seriously! Haan, Surbhi is the only tolerable actress in that cast! Rest all are OTT, nonactors! Only blind stans think otherwise! Then again, what else can be expected from these Gul romance fangirls but blindness? ๐Ÿ˜† They are invalid and their opinions are invalid! End of!