Today's episode made JD's character sketch completely clear!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
The way JD listened and reacted subserviently when sheetal ordered JD to leave all his work and come to her, saying she is the real owner of the business empire he acts to be the head honcho of, makes me realise why he is the sadist he is. 

He has zero control, power, influence and dominance in his marriage, as he is the husband to a woman who is the owner of a massive empire, and he is just the face of the company. For this reason, he has to be the subservient person in his marriage with his wife, as his wife dominates him on both the personal and professional front. For some men, this is frustrating, the idea of having no control or leverage in his life and acting like a lap dog to a dominating wife. 

For this reason, JD seeks this leverage, power and dominance outside of his marriage. All the control he is unable to exercise over his rich and wealthy wife, he exercises over the poverty-ridden and meek pankti, who fears him. 

Where his ego and masculinity continuously takes a beating at home, outside the home, he in a way nurses his hurt ego and downtrodden masculinity by abusing women who he can easily overpower physically, sexually, emotionally and financially. He takes out his frustration for his wife by taking back control over pankti. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wid what u r saying and now let's wait and watch how Sheetal reacts when she comes to know the truth of Pankti being JD's mistress!!
She will bang him!!
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

I agree wid what u r saying and now let's wait and watch how Sheetal reacts when she comes to know the truth of Pankti being JD's mistress!!

She will bang him!!

@Bold- ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I'm pretty sure that's the last thing any woman who finds out her partner is cheating on her would do to teach him a lesson.😳

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis! It was a nice little surprise to know Sheetal is the real owner of the company, it explains JD's behavior with Pankti as well as why he cannot leave Sheetal.  I think if Anita uses her brain, she could extract much more money from JD by threatening to reveal his truth to his wife rather than keep trading her daughters.
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sammy17- pls accept my buddy request, I have been requesting u for ages
You analysed it so well. I am waiting for Shital to know JD's true color lol
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

@sammy17- pls accept my buddy request, I have been requesting u for ages

Lol sorry for that. I still don't know my way around india forums, so never really checked things like my inbox and the buddy requests. Added you now ðŸ˜ƒ
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But then he is married to her because of her money,  he wants money,  he wants her power and he wants a girl younger than his child's age.  
Becus he have a dominant wife gives him no reason to dominate a small girl,  if he is so frustrated let him divorce his wife,  he is not the way he is Becus of his wife,  but rather he married sheet at Becus he is what he is...  
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushmi

But then he is married to her because of her money,  he wants money,  he wants her power and he wants a girl younger than his child's age.  

Becus he have a dominant wife gives him no reason to dominate a small girl,  if he is so frustrated let him divorce his wife,  he is not the way he is Becus of his wife,  but rather he married sheet at Becus he is what he is...  

I'm not saying that he dominates a little girl because he has a dominating wife, but the fact that he is in this marriage with his wife for money, and he is getting just that, but there are other things that he wants that he isn't getting from this marriage that satisfies his male ego, and that is power, influence, and the feeling of being superior. For a man like JD, he is having only one need met via his wife, and the rest he feels he can make up for by seeking women outside his marriage. That is the reason he is behaving the way he is with pankti; because for him, she is the perfect object that satisfies his other desires that he isn't getting from his marriage. He can easily have his way with pankti, tell her what to do and not to do, and dominate her in all ways, but he can't do that with his wife, whose dominance he puts up with just because he is dependent on her financially. He wants everything and anything. 

He won't leave his wife just because all the wealth and power he flaunts belongs to his wife, and he will continue having affairs so he gets his other needs met. He clearly doesn't love his wife, and possibly would hope she just died leaving all her wealth to his name for all we know. For him, this marriage is all about money and wealth, and if it wasn't for his wife, I don't think he would have any of the money and power he has right now. He just is a greedy man who wants everything.
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago