Gautam Rode gets ENGAGED to girlfriend Pankhuri Awasthy!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Gautam Rode gets ENGAGED to girlfriend Pankhuri Awasthy

Gautam Rode confirms his engagement with Pankhuri Awasthy.

Gautam Rode is a very popular Television face and made his debut in 2000 with Zee TV's show Jahan Pyaar Mile. Gautam is indeed one of the actors who believe in a certain sort of discipline and doesn't fall for any shortcuts in life.

Gautam has done several shows, and even a Bollywood film titled Aksar 2. Gautam who has been dating his Suryaputra Karn costar Pankhuri Awasthy recently got engaged to her. 

We contacted Gautam and he confirmed the news saying, 'Yes it's true, and I am very happy." Since the actor was in between shots he couldn't say much but we are extremely happy for the handsome actor and congratulate him on the same. 

The actor starred and made his Bollywood debut with Aksar 2. Well, that's not a cakewalk for the actor. In an interview, he was asked if he plans to eventually choose either TV or films, he said - "An actor can never plan. You never know what can work in your favor or not and then, maybe the whole dynamics can change. If films don't work, you have to be realistic and keep taking up television projects."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The only thing I know about this chap is that his female co-stars envy his skin. 😆 In every IV they talk about his radiant/dewy/beautiful skin & that's how I came to know his name. Lol

They look like siblings on Raakhi. 😆 Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 6 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am not sure but i heard there is a huge age difference between gautam and pankhuri
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

The only thing I know about this chap is that his female co-stars envy his skin. 😆 In every IV they talk about his radiant/dewy/beautiful skin & that's how I came to know his name. Lol

They look like siblings on Raakhi. 😆

He does 400 crunches a day and is a pure vegetarian 

Is that their engagement pic? She is dressed modestly and in non flashy clothes... And hands not all over each other

Very rare seeing a celebrity couple pic like that nowadays

I think that's why they look like siblings ðŸ˜†
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They both have lovely eyes :p

Congrats! 
OMG Rode is 40, but he doesn't look older than his late 20s-31 max!!!! In shock. I think there is a big age difference between the 2.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gautam is 40 n the girl is 24/25 looks like this is d new trend!
Age is jus numbers lol
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
They look like lovely couple. Congrats to them. ðŸ˜Š Edited by Chudailpaapi - 6 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice couple...congrates to them
TM: That's a huge age-gap!

Betty: Yep, I know that & no it's because of their pose & very similar looks.. pale white pretty . 😆