Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
agr ye hina hoti to log bolte ghamand hai...tab nhi dekhenge ki samne walo ne kitna ganda bola ya woh kya krte hai...and about this expected hai isse 
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Bb ne main episode se edit kyun kiya?? Awaam ko dikhaana chahiye bhabhi ka asli chehra
Koi setting lagti hai finale ki😉
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

It was between Akash and Hina khan I think Shilpa should not have made this statement.I expected maturity from her but no she gave this rubbish statement.Anyways i wanted shilpa to win this season but now i don't care whether she lose or win.

hina said shilpa k bola and called shilpa ki kal isne aisa bola waisa bola..this way shilpa got involved
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

This twitter account always adhi video upload dete hai ..kuch der pehle vikaas ka bhi ek video adhi adhuri karke upload Kia sref positive side wale..n shilpa ke time sref uski neg bate ...age piche Ki situation ko nehi...

People edit out for one person to look bad and then accuse bigg boss of bad editing😆
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
shilpa-jitna humlog 1 week me kamaate hain yeh pura saal nahi karpaate
waiting for salman to say ki mera ek din ki kamaai tum logo ki prize money ki triple hai 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

puneesh was taking a cheap shot at actors and that they do nothing except makeup etc etc etc...so she showed him the mirror

Even then giving such stupid statement can't be justified.I think she could have handled in better way.For me she didn't show him mirror infact she showed what she sctually thinks about common ppl earnings .
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BUT, This was Shilpa's way of saying- Mujh Jaisa Ban ke Dikhao🤣
x_CaMi_x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shilpa can be funny at times with her over-acting, but I lost respect for her the day she said "BB is an indian show for indians only" to Lucy. What the actually heck?!... then don't bring "foreigners" to this show if they will get disrespected like that. 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Even then giving such stupid statement can't be justified.I think she could have handled in better way.For me she didn't show him mirror infact she showed what she sctually thinks about common ppl earnings .

punneesh as per his bb intro is a son of wealthy man. acash claims to have international contracts. arshi says she is mehbooba of shahid afridi. ye log commoners ki tarah intro dete hai apna?
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

hina said shilpa k bola and called shilpa ki kal isne aisa bola waisa bola..this way shilpa got involved

Every body knows how hina khan behaves.I hate when shilpa teams up with horrible lady.