Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Accha kiya shilpa
Very good job

Arshi was saying to Shilpa (watch it on mtv xtra dose)
" are ye kisika nehi,iski ma ne isse ghar se nikal diya,isse koi baat neyi karte" and after this if shilpa said this,,she did very good job,slow claps;)
Edited by ForYourEyesOnly - 6 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lost_in_woods

This comment was directed at puneesh who keeps bragging about his father's Delhi wealth to everyone and Everytime. ( Of c it is not there in d episode but is dere in unseen videoes. Even vikas said to him once to stop showing off his dad's wealth) He says my father is soo rich. Is this comment right? So if the comment was directed at commoner maybe it would have been wrong but a son of a rich dad with 100cr property who keeps bragging any it deserves it.

Here I m talking about Shilpa and I made it clear before I expected more sensibility from her.And Bringing akash or puneesh mistakes can't justify what shilpa said.She could have worded it better but she didn't .I had no expectations from akash and puneesh as i was not supporting them .I was supporting shilpa before this statement but this stupid statement made by her spoiled her image for me atleast.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shilpa bhabhi makes rubbish statements very sweetly. good actress...

she made similar comments in that kalkothri thook episode also..
she said to arshi that arshi can never reach hina status (something along these lines ...)

on one side she is using flattery for Hina & other side she is putting down arshi..

Arshi and Hina never got along because arshi sided with Shilpa in first week.. but Shilpa has made the divide between them much wider in following weeks...

this bhabhi ji is doing is so sweetly and cunningly that no one is realizing it...

when Shilpa makes these vile/dumb comments
some more interesting responses are:
"shilpa ne aisa bola., phir bhi I like shilpa.."
"shilpa should stay away from Hina.."
"shilpa wipes tears.."

what was Shilpa doing when Hina talked about arshi's family? she just added ghee to fire...
bas shilpa ke paas hi dil aur feelings hai kya? no other contestant has feelings?

how was shilpa talking about Jyothi & vikas? godh mein baitjao... & some kissing sounds...

magar shilpa dil ki saaf...
does she even have a kind heart?

who ever says her clips are taken out of context... then that lice also was out of context.. vikas gave the advice... why give credit to cunning shilpa?

DarkKn1ght thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ek dum correct dia Shilpa ne inko, well deserved.
therandomgirl thumbnail
I think they deserve it...
U keep instigating the celebs about their work so naturally this outburst is expected
And why are these commoners here?
To become celeb na...so its no big deal...