Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Hina ne ye kaha hota tau forum bhar jata anti hina posts se😭
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Personally, I hate it when people try to shove their ameeridown my throat but I'm okay with this somehow coz Acash and Puneesh indeed said a lot of deluded stuff. I wish she worded it better though.

Exactly she should have responded in mature way but this statement is totally rubbish.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

People edit out for one person to look bad and then accuse bigg boss of bad editing😆

N iyea adhi adhuri clips ke bajase shilpa bashed hote hai

Originally posted by: Kripa-banka

Though m not against this, these overconfident n cheap commoners deserve this only..
Just wanna say Yhai agar Hina ne bola hota to sabka opinion kuch aur hi hota.. Mahabharat ho jata hai Hina ki har ek baat ka, wahin dusron ka to easily ignore kar dete hai..

Bhai aanke kholo...Shilpa has golden heart not like black heart like fake Hina. 😉
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hina dragged Shilpa zabardasti into that conversation and Shilpa is silly for getting sucked into Hina's mess. That comment was not needed.

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Hina dragged Shilpa zabardasti into that conversation and Shilpa is silly for getting sucked into Hina's mess. That comment was not needed.

Exactly

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Bb ne main episode se edit kyun kiya?? Awaam ko dikhaana chahiye bhabhi ka asli chehra

Koi setting lagti hai finale ki😉

Bhai..pune pros** raid arrested ka bhi sach dikhana chahiye..chingari farfara jayegi😉

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

BUT, This was Shilpa's way of saying- Mujh Jaisa Ban ke Dikhao🤣

jiski jaisi utni capacity ki soch😉
punneesh as per his bb intro is a son of wealthy man. acash claims to have international contracts. arshi says she is mehbooba of shahid afridi. ye log commoners ki tarah intro dete hai apna?
See I never said Akash and party is right but shilpa shuld not react like that .This statement was totally rubbish and was not needed.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

punneesh as per his bb intro is a son of wealthy man. acash claims to have international contracts. arshi says she is mehbooba of shahid afridi. ye log commoners ki tarah intro dete hai apna?

Mehbooba  of Shahid Afridi ðŸ¤£