Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

isn't fear files on nagin levelπŸ˜† we also tried the horror route but it had mixed reaction...thanks for reply.

Various types of shows have garnered superb ratings on weekend time slot . So it's not the reason . Plus initially the ratings were much better ! So why this sudden downfall ?? It's so obvious that it doesn't even need any discussion . πŸ˜‰ 

They should've just continued with Dev's detective-giri and building up with Dev-Meera till the point of culmination in love realization , because Dev-Meera are universal fan favorites , individually as characters as well as a couple. Both Ashish and Sumona are fantastic actors with great charm on screen plus they share natural sizzling chemistry , which resulted into so many people shipping them with so much love and hope. πŸ‘
Dashing their hope was a low blow by the cvs and it resulted in viewers changing the channel ! πŸ˜†
You've to understand , feel and respect the pulse of Indian audience . This is a MUST for show's success.
Thriller genre is also very popular as weekend shows . The other thriller mystery genre show currently airing in Colors getting great ratings ( It's a weekend show too ) . In that show , makers have struck a nice blend n balance between concrete wholesome script which does NOT deviate from the original flavour of the show , yet totally utlizing the great chemistry of the leads. Smart  I say ! πŸ˜ƒ
Here also , they should've ulitised the popularity of Dev-Meera who've loyal fan group as viewers and never going away from original Detective-giri flavour . For tracks , they could've shown an Amod-Meera-Dev triangle ( Amod is played by a far better actor , and his hate-love bromance with Dev is interesting and ingrained within the story from the very beginning . Plus his character is relatable n likable πŸ˜³ ) or explore Meera's past and Dev's childhood and relationship with Swami ji , ( with out waking up the dead ! ) . πŸ₯± 

Because of Mehek's cringe worthy dressing style and their lust filled "love" scenes , I couldn't watch Dev on Tv and contribute to ratings πŸ˜­ because if my parents catch me watching such stuffs n Mehek's backless blouse with front open sarees starting from below waist line πŸ˜³ , they'd really be disappointed with my choice of entertainment . πŸ€’

Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 6 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

isn't fear files on nagin levelπŸ˜† we also tried the horror route but it had mixed reaction...thanks for reply.

No mate . 😳 Actually Nagin is of fantasy romance genre & fear files , that of horror/paranormal . Horror genre shows do not get very good ratings , but weekend is a time when people likes to watch Tv with family & it's actually easier to get good ratings . πŸ˜Š
'Dev' is a crime based thriller . Now crime based shows are quite popular with viewers all the time . Take for example , Crime Petrol , Sabdhan India , CID etc etc . All these shows had/have good/solid ratings/viewership because people love to watch Crime & solving of cases on TV . 
To add to that , thrillers , specially romantic thrillers are the current favorite . Ishq Mein Marjawan, whch belongs to the same genre, airs at in Colors Tv only , getting such fantastic ratings ( I must say the leads Alisha & Arjun both are strong capable actors & share a fantastic chemistry & there the love story is quite dark & sensuous & yet emotional & intriguing . ) .
So , judging by all these , we can say , that CVs have gone horribly wrong somewhere ( we know where 😡) in our show & unfortunately they won't get a second chance to correct it , it seems . Ratings are coming out that bad . 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
🀣
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so happy hearing about the trp. πŸ˜† aisa hi hona tha, non-existent chemistry and hormonal love dikhayange to! Love bol hi nai sakte isko. I have nothing to add. As usual u have said it all SS, looking like u just copied every thought of mine regarding this n pasted here! πŸ˜† 
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eight episode to solve a case of mehek and show dev and mehek love story is more than enough. They can show this in two episode also and in other episode they can show more cases. Out of 26 they 10/11 episode are used to show only dev and mehek story. This makes it boring. If they show it in 2/3 episode it will be good. But now it becomes boring. Real life cases are more interesting than this story. I am not a fan of dev meera or mehak love story but watching it because they were showing good cases
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Not trying to be prude but ye dressing ka locha I noticed when amod had that flashback about meeting mehak in devs house. I couldn't help but cringe that her blouse was that much revealing and she put that chai tray and dev was standing right there. There was something very unsettling about the scene, the dress actually. It's not that other shows leads don't wear backless blouse but idk it looked here inappropriate. 
tithi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed with u all..  This vani sequence never excites me like d way b4 when  I was looking forward to weekends.. Happy that cvs ko tamacha padha..but itna zor Se padhega.. I didn't imagine  πŸ˜†  but guys..agar season 2 is uncertain.. Then DeVEeera ka kya hoga!!?? We have just 4 episodes left I guess..  And abt vani/mehak.. I never found any chemistry btwn ashis and puja..(sorry fans..only my opinion).. I found it cringe worthy.. Their love making scenes look forced..don't know why..but I never felt ashis/puja as couple..  
@TM...  Awesome post πŸ€£
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: tithi1812

Agreed with u all..  This vani sequence never excites me like d way b4 when  I was looking forward to weekends.. Happy that cvs ko tamacha padha..but itna zor Se padhega.. I didn't imagine  πŸ˜†  but guys..agar season 2 is uncertain.. Then DeVEeera ka kya hoga!!?? We have just 4 episodes left I guess..  And abt vani/mehak.. I never found any chemistry btwn ashis and puja..(sorry fans..only my opinion).. I found it cringe worthy.. Their love making scenes look forced..don't know why..but I never felt ashis/puja as couple..  

@TM...  Awesome post πŸ€£

Thank you for the lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ. Let's say I enjoyed reading ur comment , it made me laugh out loud. πŸ€£

My Deveera heart breaks thinking that only 4 episodes left ! πŸ˜­ 
Can we please start a campaign or some thing for a season 2 on Deveera journey and Meera's past and Dev-Amod bromance πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ ?? I feel like there's still so much story left. πŸ˜³ Plus , I don't wanna miss out the rest of the awesome cast . Ashish  Sumona πŸ‘ Amod πŸ‘πŸΌ Zohra Apa πŸ˜Ž 

We NEED n demand a Mehek-less season 2 with rest of the original cast. πŸ˜ƒ
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not trying to be prude but ye dressing ka locha I noticed when amod had that flashback about meeting mehak in devs house. I couldn't help but cringe that her blouse was that much revealing and she put that chai tray and dev was standing right there. There was something very unsettling about the scene, the dress actually. It's not that other shows leads don't wear backless blouse but idk it looked here inappropriate. 

Actually the dress was not the only issue. Her gestures, postures every movement was screaming seduction. Her way of talking everything. I dunno who was directing her scenes or what was their intention in directing her that way! Mahek-Vani leaves a bitter taste always!! 
DanmeiLover thumbnail

I totally get what you're trying to say . I mean , it's still okay when you're wearing it in front of your husband . But flaunt SO MUCH of exposed skin in front of a random stranger ! πŸ˜² πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Ohhkay πŸ˜•πŸ˜² πŸ₯± Especially there's a part where there's that full view of ..well.. every thing and I was so embarrassed. 
It'd have looked far better had she simply pulled the drape of her saree over her back a bit while serving tea. There's a thing called aesthetics. πŸ₯±