Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Aap fun fun bolke kaafi judgmental baatein Kar dete ho. I am all for open forum and healthy discussion but when you see people have different pov than yours probably avoid the place? Basic Courtesy I guess?

Thank you so much re ðŸ¤— for being the voice of maturity  and sanity twice in this thread. ðŸ˜ƒ
Some people just don't understand the concept of live and let live. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PM1774

Ok lovely people continue with Meera Meera jaap ...may be they will show Meera...this week ...optimism always helps...😉 and someone was crying so may be cry the entire river😭😭but one thing is guaranteed every one is eagerly awaiting for the week...by the way did some one keep fasting while doing Meera jaap...

Fun intended...if someone is hurt ...I am sorry.

Just because people ignore you blatantly, can not tolerate your favourite  ( Who does nothing but skin show )...does not mean you'll stoop to this level. Please try to understand you are just making fun of yourself trying to get a reaction out of others . Stay out of discussion if you don't know how to answer maintaining the basic decency .
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 6 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Thank you so much re ðŸ¤— for being the voice of maturity  and sanity twice in this thread. ðŸ˜ƒ
Some people just don't understand the concept of live and let live. 

i am all.for passionate discussion and argument (we both were part of krpk and ib we know how it's like there ) so it's not that I can't answer back. But this is uncomfortable, constantly attacking people when they aren't doing that to you. We may prefer one pairing but that don't give you right to mock us under "lovely people". Please learn some decency. 
Won't ruin the atmosphere here further. Sorry about that ðŸ˜Š
Melkor thumbnail
Good to see some familiar faces over here.😳
My two cents is that I had a lot of expectations from the show which were unfortunately not met.I had signed up for a fast paced thriller but the Mehek overdose ruined it
I was not invested into any couple of the show coz I wanted it to focus mainly on Dev and his work as a detective.But I was rather taken in with Dev-Meera and I would have enjoyed a well executed love story between them along with the thrill element.

But sadly the makers were more obsessed with Mehek.I don't understand what they were thinking.Were they trying to do an Arjun-Roshni from Arjun?? In that case they failed miserably.Coz even though I never shipped Arjun-Roshni,their scenes were really sweet.However Dev and Mehek's fbs are look so fake.

Either way I lost interest in the show.
Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with everyone, especially too much showing of skin and body language part by Mehak/Vaani. This show is supposed to be a family show, well generally detective and thrillers are. but with scenes like shown last week and dresses/body language like that I cannot even think of watching with family. And,,,ratings were bound to drop, first many people used to watch for individual cases shown every week and the way Dev solved them. my own sister used to watch it, not everyone is interested in personal problems in a detective show. But that could have been still liked or tolerated had their focus not have been so much on Vaani/Mehak since 2-3weeks. There was too much of her and well, even though I am not interested in any romantic track in this show. Whether its Dev-Meera or Dev-mehak/Vaani. But Dev-Meera were likeable, their bickerings sweet and hidden care sweeter. Not commenting upon chemistry, it was good for me. But I still have different opinions on that. I'd rather see the real detective/criminal dev than this love-sick puppy look wala Dev, lost Dev or present crap tracks. (Dev-Mehak/Vaani as a couple are annoying and their intimate scenes hardly graceful). 
This week though I am hopeful, we will get our Dev back and ratings will rise too. I wonder what can they show in 4 episodes!

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun Roshni were amazing. Thoese scene gave an insight of the man Arjun used to be before his khadoos aloof avatar, like how he never believed in God but Roshni did, how she was his first love etc. The scenes were directed tastefully and the actress was sweet gorgeous. Here it's more...err... hormonal? What dev is shown in fb is no different than present- he's obsessed with cases (sajida, for eg), he has sad almost chaotic state of mind. That calmness of past is missing, it was there in epi1 when dev sits near grave and mehak asks why don't you forget me, the curtains and all. but along the way it started to fade.

OMFG ANDRO🤗 bae good to.see you here after araambh.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Arjun Roshni were amazing. Thoese scene gave an insight of the man Arjun used to be before his khadoos aloof avatar, like how he never believed in God but Roshni did, how she was his first love etc. The scenes were directed tastefully and the actress was sweet gorgeous. Here it's more...err... hormonal? What dev is shown in fb is no different than present- he's obsessed with cases (sajida, for eg), he has sad almost chaotic state of mind. That calmness of past is missing, it was there in epi1 when dev sits near grave and mehak asks why don't you forget me, the curtains and all. but along the way it started to fade.

OMFG ANDRO🤗 bae good to.see you here after araambh.

Hey Ri!!! ðŸ¤—
Exactly!! Arjun-Roshni scenes were so beautiful to watch.Infact they were directed in such a manner that the audience connected to them.You would feel sad about Roshni's tragic death.But for Dev-Mehek I never felt a thing.It was more of lust and I could never see any emotional connection.
Episode 1 was fine but then slowly it faded.

Recently I saw a promo where Dev helps Vani to get rid of Sahay's body.Then they have some intimate moments🤢After that Dev discovers that Vani has some tattoo which convinces him that she is a fraud😕

I think they are going the Elementary way here where Sherlock discovers that Irene Adler was Moriarty all along ðŸ˜†