Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok lovely people...Meera bhakton Meera jaap karo...your wish your TV. Your remote...but one confusion some are saying show track is not good but are watching title bits of it...ayey yaar like karte ho to main jao na...nothing to hide...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
zaniax thumbnail
Gosh! It's okay if u aren't fond of a fictional character, but bashing the actress non-stop who's just doing her job is too harsh. Not like she forced CV's to write those scenes..oh n bfr anyone labels me as a fanatic or shipper I'd clarify that it's the 1st time I've seen Puja. Besides, TRP's are dependent on various factors i.e ppl watching/doing other stuff, time slots etc. Anyway, show is ending soon..lets watch the remaining episodes in peace n bid farewell to the entire team on a good note.
PM1774 thumbnail
Wah wah kya baat zaniax...very true...some are taking this discussion personally and attacking the actress...not nice...forum waloon ...enjoy the ups and downs of the thrill...πŸ˜‰
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ratings of last week - 0.7 ! πŸ€’ 
Ab kya hoga bhagwan hi jaane ! πŸ˜­
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Ratings of last week - 0.7 ! πŸ€’ 

Ab kya hoga bhagwan hi jaane ! πŸ˜­

😲 
πŸ₯±
Satyanash πŸ€’

CVs πŸ˜‘
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow  so I guess people who care about story and the "Lou story" both party didn't like it.
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Wow  so I guess people who care about story and the "Lou story" both party didn't like it.

aww πŸ˜­
PM1774 thumbnail
Ok lovely people continue with Meera Meera jaap ...may be they will show Meera...this week ...optimism always helps...πŸ˜‰ and someone was crying so may be cry the entire river😭😭but one thing is guaranteed every one is eagerly awaiting for the week...by the way did some one keep fasting while doing Meera jaap...
Fun intended...if someone is hurt ...I am sorry.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aap fun fun bolke kaafi judgmental baatein Kar dete ho. I am all for open forum and healthy discussion but when you see people have different pov than yours probably avoid the place? Basic Courtesy I guess?
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PM1774

Ok lovely people continue with Meera Meera jaap ...may be they will show Meera...this week ...optimism always helps...πŸ˜‰ and someone was crying so may be cry the entire river😭😭but one thing is guaranteed every one is eagerly awaiting for the week...by the way did some one keep fasting while doing Meera jaap...

Fun intended...if someone is hurt ...I am sorry.

Will you first maintain the basic courtesy first ?? This is a public forum and you're crossing your line . How about learning to maintain public decorum ?? 
I was avoiding this show down because then I'd have to stoop to your level. But this is happening every where and too often.
It's not our fault that your fav character is hated by all and sundry and the other far classier lady in the show is an universal favorite. So trying to shove Mehek / Vaani down our throats not going to work.
Mocking members  ( Meera ke bhakt, you lovely people etc. ) are against forum rules. 
Please do avoid the post from now onwards and spare this embarrassment that you bring on yourself.  
Thank you and Good bye. πŸ˜³