I know I have many stories incomplete yet coming another ariya story
A love story without love
Yes it is going to be an ariya story
This one is going to be DIFFRENT as its title says a LOVESTORY without love
You will not see ariya romance
And it's going to have lots of violence, torture, sad parts
There will be no ETF
I don't know if anyone already had written about it or not
Whatever the case let me know should I continue?
Plz leave your comments and hit like button
Thank you
index

teaser - scroll down
Edited by aptl123 - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
ohhh new one ariya...
love it..dear..
continue soon..
waiting for updateee..
interesting..

plz continue soon

n do pm me..
sounds interesting 
continue soon

this is just a sneak peek about story...

"Ahhh... chhodo mujhe arjun... Leave me ... she was screaming and tried to push him away from her... but he was way too strong and he didn't leave her until he got what he wants... That left her with deep unhealed scar on her soul... tears were coming down from her eyes but he didn't care... he was a beast... after getting off from herself, he picked up his pants wore it and went to bar situated in his bedroom... he drank his favorite whisky and there was some happiness, smile and joy on his face... That girl was laying on the bed groaning in pain and was crying... she couldn't even move due to the pain... He picked up her white sari with blue border and threw on her and said, "pehno ise, and get ready... tumhare jane ka waqt ho gaya hai... wo log aate hoge tumhe lene... she gathered all her courage and got up and dressed herself... he was enjoying his drink like nothing happened...and said, "jo kuchh bhi humare beech hua hai isiliye humare beech mohabbat nahi ho shakti lekin tumse beinteha nafrat zaroor nibhaunga... agla janam tumse mohabbat karunga par ye janam sirf nafrat ke liye... ihope tum meri nafrat zel pao riya... kyunki mein jo bhi karta hun best karta hun... ye to sirf pehli gehri chot hai Riya... jab tak tumhe tod ke chur chur karke bikher na du to mera naam Arjun Rawte nahi she replied, "ummed karti hun tum apne maksad me kamyab ho jao kyunki agar aisa nahi hua to mein sirf tumhe todugi nahi balke tumhara wajood tak mita dungi... he was fuming in anger he roared, "inspector... le jao ise...(lady officer entered the room... put handcuff on riya) achche se khayal rakhna jail me... kal raat ko phir se leke ana... (giving her money) ye tumhari kimat... aur haa... mere elawa agar kisine bhi ise koi bhi takleef pahuchane ki koshish ki to mein tumhe nahi chhoduga... smaji ya samjau... 

let me know how it is...

dont forget to leave your comments here and also hit like button...

Edited by aptl123 - 6 years ago
Superb
Shocking
Eagerly waiting for first part
Continue soon
Omg shocking teaser
Cont soon 
Wow dear wt a teaser very very different just req plz don't give sad ending and this time story really very interesting plz complete this story eagerly waiting for nxt and pm me from nxt time dear
Shocking 
awesome 
Continue soon