Karva Chauth OS continued

anonymous_xx thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Previous part:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4907177

Karan hops out for dialing Preeta's number. It keeps ringing and there is no answer. Karan gets a bit miffed but thinks he will call again later. But then he thinks he shouldn't show he is too eager or else she will misinterpret his intentions. He leaves with a sad face.

Preeta meanwhile is busy in Karva Chauth preparations. She helps Sarla out in puja preparations. They also prepare food as the boys are going to come to see Preeta today.

Karan tries one more time but Preeta is busy and hence doesn't answer. The boys are about to come. The doorbell rings and Shrishti opens the door thinking she's welcoming the groom to be. And instead Karan tells her its him, not that chusa hua aam. Shrishti is confused as to why Karan has come over, and Sarla welcomes him. She asks him to sit as the boys must be arriving any minute now. Meanwhile Preeta is sat in her room and glances through her phone. She sees Karan tried calling her so many times. She thinks about calling him to check if everything is okay at his end, but then thinks she may not have time to indulge in a conversation or a fight with him. So she messages him, apologizing for not being able to answer his phone, and also thanks him for not coming.

Meanwhile, Beeji comes to take Preeta outside as she thinks the doorbell rang and the groom must be outside. She holds Preeta and they walk outside. Preeta keeps looking down as she is visibly nervous. Karan looks at her and is completely mesmerized. It's not that  she's never looked this beautiful, just that she looks simple and her beauty is amplified in her looking so demure and silent. 

Karan walks up to Preeta and taps her nose.

Preeta is surprised and looks up at him.

Preeta: Karan? Tum?

Everyone starts laughing.

Karan: Yes Miss Mental. 

He bursts out into laughter as Preeta looks at him fuming in anger.

Preeta: Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Karan: Kya kar rahe ho matlab? Main us chuse hue aam to dekhne aaya hu...

Preeta: Lekin who mujhe dekhne aa raha hai, tumhe nahi!

Karan: Ha, to maine aise kab kaha ki who mujhe dekhne aa raha hai?

Preeta: Dekho tum ghuma fira ke jo baatein karte ho na...

Sarla: Arre, bas koro tum dono... Karan beta, aap yaha baith jao, aur Preeta, tub hi chup chap baith ja.

Karan smiles and sits down.

They all sit and wait patiently and as time passes by, everyone gets restless. Karan taunts that he knew that guy is a big loser and good for nothing. Sarla starts to see light in what Karan is saying but thinks they must not take a hasty decision. They wait for over an hour and then lose hope. Preeta says this isn't old age where they can't call and ask them what happened. Sarla agrees and decides to give them a call.

Preeta says she will make tea for everyone. Dadi tells she should rest but Preeta insists. As Preeta enters the kitchen, Karan follows her.

Karan: To tumhe badi bechaini ho rahi hai us chuse hue aam se milne ki?

Preeta: Aisa kuch nahi hai!

Karan: Achcha, toh fir itna sajna vagerah, sharmana... natak achcha kar leti ho tum, ha?

Preeta: Koi natak vatak nahi hai... Aur tumhe kya?

Karan: Ha, ab to yahi kahogi, mujhe kya, jab help chahiye thi tab please yeh, please woh...

Preeta: Dekho...

Karan: Ya, tell me!

Preeta thinks she will not give him the argument that he is looking for.

Preeta: Dekho, tumne jo kuch bhi kiya hai, Ma ke liye, hum sabke liye, uske liye I'm very thankful. And you know that.

Karan: Ha, theek hai, ab zyada sentimental banne ki zaroorat nahi hai!

Preeta: Yehi hai tumhari problem, jab gusse se baat karo to Miss Kareli, jab pyaar se baat karo to..

Karan: What? What did you just say?

Preeta wonders what he means.

Karan: Tumne kab pyaar se baat ki?

Preeta: Toh tum bhi kauna sa meetha bolte ho?

Karan tries to say something but then thinks Preeta will just find new ways to argue with him.

Karan: Yaar tum hamesha itna kadva kyu bolti ho Miss Kareli?

Preeta: Excuse me, I'm not Miss Kareli! Tum hoge Mr. Karele!

Karan: Excuse me! You can't call me Karela, kyunki Kareli tum ho! Got it?

Preeta: Ha to tum ho Mr Badtameez!

Karan: What? I'm not badtameez, you are badtameez...

Preeta: Maine tumse nahi pucha, main sirf tumhain bata rahi hu!

Karan: You're psycho, kuch bhi bolti ho!

Preeta: Wow, tumhe naam pasand nahi toh main kuch bhi bolti hu, aur mujhe...

Karan puts his hand on his mouth to prevent her from saying anything else. And then he says in a soft tone...

Karan: Kitna bolti ho tum...

Preeta looks into his eyes. Teri kali akhiyon se jind meri jage plays in background.

(being continued right now... hold on...)

Edited by anonymous_xx - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome, even if it was a short update! Please update soon! Ab intezaar nahin hota!
anonymous_xx thumbnail
Thanks, trying to write, but struggling...
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice awesome loved it
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was such a fun on track read. Do continue.