Originally posted by: arnanya

yes. been busy too.
Got to the authentic pongal celebration in TN rural side this time ... 😃

Wow that is good for you then 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: arnanya

Karnataka is on strike tomorrow. so get to sit at home ...
so 4 days week end
hurray !!!⭐️

Wow enjoy then
Have a great time 
2filmy thumbnail
By all
see you later again
ChitraGS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

PADMAWATISAA to PAMAWATSAA... GHOOMARSAA TO JAUHARSAA!!! RAANI SAAA TO CHAAATI PEETKE RONE SAAA WALA HAYE ANALEESSEEESSS!!!!

YOOHOOO MEE IJJJ BAAACCCKKK!!!!

WOKAY before Me ISSTAARRTSSS !!! Phirst and PHORE most !! Thank u to Pratty for asking me to do a HAYE!! I know I promised I would do HAYE for earlier chapters of IPK3 and also for S1, but TBH I haven't had the time between two FF's and real-life demands.

SO APOLOGIES!!!

But since Pratty wanted me to do a HAYE and also Prats and Pri asked me about Padmawati now turned Padmawat, I decided I will do a HAYE for this OVER HYPED PIECE OF HYPER ACTING!! Simply HYPED FOR NO REASON BY A FEW HYPER ACTIVITISTS !!! 😕

PHIRST I had to check I had the right ticket KAAHE KE THERE IS A PADMAWAT AND A PADMAN going on at the moment...Like SERIOUSLY W*F!!! 🤬

But I am sure Padman is worth its weight in PAD AHEM I mean u know what I mean.

WOKAY TIME FOR DISCLAIMER !!!

KAAHE KE BOHUT CONTROBERSIAL MOVIE HAI NAA !!!! Behenas ...Disclaimer toh banta hai...

PHIRST !!! Spoiler Alert...those of you dense souls who don't know the GREAT story of Padmawati...SHAME ON U !!! There is no spoiler kaahe ke there is nothing to spoil here...The makerwas have done the job of spoiling the facts of history PHOR US !!! UNDER THE NAME OF MYSTERY WALA MYTHOLOGY 😡😡

Therephore this analyseees only phoocusses on Ghoomar to Jauhar... ka journey.

SECUND!!! This is my opinion and my opinion alone...IF anyone disagrees with me, REMEMBER FREEDOM OF SPEECH...IT IS MY FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTWA...AND ONE SHOULD NEVER CRUSH ANYONE'S CREATIVE IMPULSE NO MATTER HOW GROSS OR OFFENSIVE IT IS ...KAAHE KE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION KA ZAMAANA HAI BEHENAS!!! 😉

Thirdly ... I like Chocolate lava cake, I like Paneer butter masala and I loooveee Curd rice...BHUT  I like them all ALAG ALAG !!! If you put them in a MIXER and feed it to me I WILL PUKE !!!

BHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS STATEMENT U ASK!!!

DIPIKA RANVEER SHAHID KA MISHRAN sounds EXJAACCTTTLY LIKE THE ABOVE PULPY SHITTY COMBO...PUKKKEEEWOORTTHHYYY !!!🤢🤢

WOKAY !!!

LETS ISSTAARTTT ME IJJ CRACKING MY KNUCKLES !!!

First SCENE !! HMMM don't know what that was...Kaahe ke husband was bussy licking his fingers at the restaurant. We were late for the movie...that itself shows how EXCITED WE WERE !! 😕😕

Scene two...Who remembers...wrong people were sitting on our seats and argued with us...INDIANS I tell u... no respect for rules and so bloody offensive and think everything is their baap ki jaagir ...BUT HEY THIS MOVIE TOO WAS ALL ABOUT BREAKING RULES, OFFENDING PEOPLE AND TREATING HISTORY LIKE PAAPPAA NU PROPERTY WASN'T IT!! 😡

HMM NOW THAT WE FINALLY SAT ON SEATS THAT WERENT OURS...KAAHE KE WE TOO ARE INDIANS, IF SOMEONE STEALS OUR SEAT WHAT WILL WE DO ...WE WILL STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S SEAT HAHA!!!! KAA KAREIN AADAT SE MAJBOOR JO HAI!! 😆😆

BHEEE PHINALLY STARTED WATCHING !!! HMMM

Toh The scene was a jungle scene, RANN KA RANA phinds his JUNGALEE  RAANI

WOKAY long story short, he is in Srilanka to collect RARE PEARLS that are found in a JUNGLE !!! AND HEY GUESS WHAT HOW TO HUNT THEM DOWN...WITH BOW AND ARROW. 😕😕

HMM already the distorting of facts has started.

We learn about a new geographic fact...PHIRST Srilanka looks like the jungles of AMAZON !! SEUND Pearls in Srilanka are found in the Jungle, kaahe ke pearl oysters of Srilanka roam the length and breadth of these AMAZON like jungles, producing rare pearls...HMMM WHERE IS DAVID ATTENBOROUGH UNCLE!!! Why hasn't this fact been covered by the national geographic. 

Wokay moving on, While RANASAA IS KHOJOFYING HIS RARE PEARLS WITH A BOW AND ARROW.

HMm he sees a beautiful girl with an arrow ALSO doing her own isshytle of khojofying for something...

so what does he do...

HE creeps behind her on creepy quiet feet...Kaahe ke creep hai saala...😡

And she raises her bow and shoots the arrow, and it hits him in the shoulder...WELL DONE !!!

HMMM the next dialogue is ...Teer Nishane pe laga hai !!! MEEANNSS Dil pe Laga hai !!! BHUT WHERE IS THE DIL !!! ME BHONDERS!!! 🤔🤔

BHERE IS PRATTY MY BAHCCHAA!!! Heart is in the chest Pratty always remember that... kaake KE

SLB IS TWISTING FACTS AGAIN!!! THIS TIME MEDICAL FACTS ABT HUMAN ANATOMY!! 😕

WE LEARN FROM THIS SCENE THAT MAHARANA RAWAL RATAN SAAA KA DIL WAS IN HIS SHOULDER !! AND MIRACUROULSY DESPITE BEING SHOT IN THE SHOULDER WALA DIL HE LIVES 😡😡

Next scene we are on the SETS OF BAHUBALI !!! W*F!!! 😲  Which movie am I watching...Kaahe poochat ho ..Kaake he there is a waterfall in the background that is 50000000000000000000000mts high😡

WOKAY!!!

Now I am waiting for Kailesh kher to start singing Shiv tandav stotra 😕, But instead we have MOWGLEE  IN A NUDE COLOURED SKIRT 😲😲!!!  pretending to act all coy worshipping a Buddha.

W*F ITS NOT MOWGLEE ITS PADMAWATI !!! DHAT TERi KI!!! EEE KAUNSA SAUNDARYA HAI !!! 😕😕

UFF!!! My head is already hurting , and it has only been 20mins. I check my phone desperately, and a kid next to me knocks my knee kaahe ke he wants to take a pee SIGH!!! And I am like EXCUSE MEE!!! 😡

ANYBHAYS aage bhadhte hue !!!

Rana says marry me...Rani says can't wait...Kaahe ke I went hunting for a something cant remember what...But I have found a little kitten pretending to be a LION!!! HMMM!!!

She says Chalo take me from this green paradise to the sweltering marubhoomi of the rann...Oh Manubhoomi means desert BTW for those who don't know rastrabhasha HINDI

so we are safe to assume it is love at first sight for the Midget king and his towering queen 

So from rajkumari she becomes RAANIISAAA!!! Number DUI!! Kaahe ...Kaahe ke Ranasaa has Raani number one...he was in Srilanka looking for rare pearls for his raani number one. Kaahe ke he gave away a disgusting looking pearl necklace that was presented to him by the in laws... So raani is unhappy, Rana goes to looks for pearlwa in the jungle and obviously ends up meeting the Junglee beauty running around in a NUDE coloured SKIRT with a bow and arrow like MOWGLEEE!!! 

WOKAY ITS TIME FOR A BREAK BE BACK WITH NEXT PART IN A LITTLE WHILE 
Edited by ChitraGS - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
PADMAWATISAA to PAMAWATSAA... GHOOMARSAA TO JAUHARSAA!!! RAANI SAAA TO CHAAATI PEETKE RONE SAAA WALA HAYE ANALEESSEEESSS!!!!
This had me in splits Chitra 🤣
2filmy thumbnail
Thanks for writing the review
It is so hilarious 
2filmy thumbnail
you have not lost your touch at all ChitraEdited by 2filmy - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail