Gilehri Gang Girls Official ADDA : Barun Phankis 3.0 Under Contruction - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Chitra
Good to see you here 
soumyamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi gals Happy Valentines Day to u all. I wish u all will be surrounded by the people who love u n the ones u love always.
soumyamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is Maha Shivratri ke din Bholenath aap sab pe apne ananth aashirwad barsaye aur aap ki saare mano kamanayein poori kare. Jai Bhole nath.
2filmy thumbnail
Happy Valentines Day
Happy Shiv Ratri
2filmy thumbnail
good to see you here again after so long Soumya
Invisible123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow!! Chitra, i came back to IF after months and months and was superbly surprised by the return of "Haye!! Wonderful review! I look forward to the next hayes!!! This will be one reason to come back to IF!!

I must commend your creativity Chitra. Managing 2 FFs, real life and such reviews!! Hats off to you!! Love you!!!
2filmy thumbnail
Hello every one 
this thread is so inactive now 
ChitraGS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pentu82

Oh wow!! Chitra, i came back to IF after months and months and was superbly surprised by the return of "Haye!! Wonderful review! I look forward to the next hayes!!! This will be one reason to come back to IF!!

I must commend your creativity Chitra. Managing 2 FFs, real life and such reviews!! Hats off to you!! Love you!!!

Hi Sudha how are you

Happy Ugaadi to you, that is if you celebrate it. 

Thanks love for all ur wonderful. I dont visit IF that often , just  did this one for fun. but didnt have tiem to continue with it. Actually the movie was so boring that i lost the will to continue. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
But so good to hear from you yaar. 
Barun is back with a web series. Surely will be back with Haye once the series starts to air. And we can all go back to chatting like before

Love chitra.