priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
there is nothing wrong in following a tradiiton if they want to not forced to
I do think if both partners fast it is better
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think preaching is wrong...there's nothing wrong with what Twinkle Khanna believes in but please don't preach!

My MIL doesn't keep karva chauth..they are punjabis but don't worship or follow any beliefs...my hubby was raised in such an household so he doesn't get any of the traditions either.. but I chose to keep KC every since we got married..NO ONE told me to..why would anyone tell me? MIL doesn't keep herself..& hubby could care less about traditions..but I saw my mom keep it for my dad ever since I was a little child and I found it very romantic..so I wanted to keep it..hubby also fasts with me (again his choice)..see it's MY CHOICE...don't preach...live and let live! 
Edited by FreeBird03 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anu023

modern day feminism is crap. I hate women who call themselves feminist yet forget the fact that feminism is supposed to be about equality and not woman greater than man😆
Both the genders have few individual limitations and that's the reason a man would complement a woman to.fill that void.
If there arw certain things only women can do there are certain things only men can. It's nature's course and liberandus really need to calm down.

Well, I don't take them seriously and mostly avoid reading their crap but sometimes it becomes necessary to put them in their place. Especially those who have nothing to do with others' religion. it's mostly the cryptos making hue n cry hiding behind Hindu names, rallying behind bimbos like this one pretending to be all secular n targeting what doesn't suit their agenda.
They think we are fools to not recognize who they are and where they come from.

Nothing to do with environment, women empowerment or evolving religion ...all these shitty excuses are as pathetic as their existence. I find it hilarious when they all becom bhigi billis when it comes to the certain religion which really needs all that help they are offering to us😆

Originally posted by: fakearticle

Ramji didnt leave in concrete homes with ac, car, laptop or mobile. should we all abandon this and move to forest, and live with nature clean air, no pollution. With time people changes, and their way of celebration can be different. people don't go out and burst cracker in someone else home or freeway, right misusing liberty is issue, but as long as they are having fun within their limitation, i don't see a problem. 

Is ka jawab nahi aaya abhi tak? lol
KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is so velli that she is responding to random anpnymous open letters 
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by here4reviews - 6 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol at Twinkle respondng to the open letter .. it served the purpose and moving on from her mocking stance, she had to write a whole paragraph about reasoning and logic. If you expect reason and logic then why not start with it first instead of mocking?

How is your drilling of KC is patriachal' any different from any mother who teaches her daughter KC is NOT patriarchal.

Follow your belief in a way that should not dictate another person. That is when you are REALLY giving the other person a choice to follow or not follow ..

Also .. keeping a KC does not mean his life is more imp than mine .. i feel its maybe one out of 365 days when the husband actually makes the wife eat smthing from his own hands .. a moment many housewives dont get on a daily basis ! .

. please offer people choices rather than descions !
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The open letter was vile and nasty. There is always a way to prove your point without getting personal. And ditto with Twinkle. She was less nasty but doesn't change the fact that she came across as condescending and judgmental. Yes, woman should be given a choice to not fast but choosing to fast out of their own accord is also part of the same choice. Why act superior and judge them for it? Its their freaking life and they are free to do whatever they want so long as they are not forced into it. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I recall the exact same debate last year too😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So the firework ban should be restricted only in India or throughout the world ? 

I don't think India can make laws for the rest of the world. As far as I understand the ban is in effect only in Delhi area. 

Japanese burst fireworks throughout the year. Should we all demand they should put complete blanket ban on firework ? Japan size is just 377k sq km, with so many fireworks the island must be only engulfed in smoke right ?

Lake Toyako Fireworks 
Every day from late April to October

Sumida River Fireworks 
Last Saturday of July 

Omagari National Fireworks Competition 
Fourth Saturday in August from 17:30

Tsuchiura National Fireworks Competition 
First Saturday in October

Nagaoka Fireworks 
August 2 and August 3

Osaka Tenjin Fireworks 
July 25

Miyajima Fireworks 
One evening in mid August

Chichibu Night Festival Fireworks 
December 3 

1. There is a difference between an organized nightly fireworks display and every civilian having access to fireworks to burst anytime.
2. Population density and pollution is low in Japan. Some Indian cities are engulfed in smog all the time. 

Perhaps if a ban seems Draconian we can adopt other ideas to balance people interests and protect the environment

1. Restrict the type of fireworks sold to the public (low smoke/low noise, regulate chemical composition).
2. Restrict where and when fireworks can be burst by civilians
3. Encourage communities to put together a collective fireworks display rather than multiple civilians bursting fireworks.  

Regarding marriage rites, each vows has meaning, and with each vows, groom promises to protect and take care of wife, children and family be one in thick and thin of life till death separate them apart to which bride agrees and she decides to start new life with her life partner.

Why don't both partners promise to protect each other? 
Why does the bride traditionally leave the home to live with groom? Why doesn't the opposite take place more frequently? Why does the bride traditionally take the groom's name? Why doesn't the opposite take place more frequently?