Users

Frequent Posters

Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SunshineMk

It was very very good! 

Waiting for the next part. 
Can't wait to see what you have planned...      :)))

Thanks lovely.
Haha, it will involve jealous Karan. Thats all i can say.😆
Affinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Awesome lovely chapter... please update soon

Thankyouu! Will be updating soon. Most likely tomorrow😊
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had waited sooo long for this update! Love Karan trying to show he's a gentleman. And their routine! I loved the car scene and especially the part where he even understands that she missed him and says me too. Loved the update!!!
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww... that is so cute... PreeRan are love ❤️
Affinity thumbnail
Chapter 2

Ever since Karan had met Preeta, he could remember her repeatedly tripping, and him grasping her in his arms to save her. It happened so frequently, that Karan was habituated to it. It had become an unconscious quick reflex to always register Preeta's presence and movement next to him, so he could save her on time. Even if they were fighting. Karan never dwelled on it, after initially teasing Preeta about it in the earlier days of their weird friendship. He was used to it now, and understood that she just was very clumsy.

However, the scene in front of him today made him think twice about his situation. Rishabh had saved Preeta from tripping and falling down the stairs. The scene? Simple in action. Rishabh's hands clutching onto both of Preeta's hands, as he steadied her footing. It was an innocent gesture, yet Karan felt extremely uneasy.

I don't like it...Karan tum bhi tumhari miss dumbo ke saath rehke aada pagal ho gya hai, bhai ne sirf Preeta ko bachaye hain. That's it. Nothing is going on between them.

Karan tried not to deliberate on Rishabh's lingering gaze as he let go of Preeta's hands, a little too late for Karan's liking. Karan tried not to ponder why it felt weird when someone else saved Preeta from falling rather than him. Karan tried not to overthink why Preeta never smiled to him when he saved her. Nor did he try to mull over why it felt like Rishabh was stealing Karan's unsaid duty and right of being Preeta's savior. It wouldn't be good for his own sanity, his sibling bond with Rishabh nor his current friendship truce with Preeta. Trying to alleviate his discomfort, he walked in-between the two.

"Bhai, aap hamesha mujhe daat the ho na mera carelessness ke liya, toh aaj iss pysch-mera matlab Preeta ko bhi daato na. Jab dekho girti rehti hain. Aur aaj toh pura plan bhi bana liya tha to end up in the hospital," Karan laughingly exclaimed, interrupting whatever the conversation before him was. Using his peripheral vision, Karan saw Preeta glaring at him as she registered his words.

Mera baari toh yeh shakal hi hoti hai Miss Mental ki. Mujhe kya, mein kabh mera jaara hoon uski smile liya.

Rishabh reprimanded Karan, before actually paying heed to Karan's words and instructing Preeta to be more careful too. Before Rishabh could say anything more, he received a phone call. Karan observed Rishabh's pained expression, before he apologized to them, mostly Preeta, and left to attend the call.

Bhai itna parashaan kyun hain? Is it because of work or Preeta...No, Karan. Rishabh and Preeta? Never.

Snapping Karan out his thoughts, Preeta scolded Karan quietly.

"Karan, tum kabhi toh kuch acha bol diya karo mera baara mein. Rishabhji kitne acche hain. Kitni izzat se mujhse baat kar the hai. He even saved me. Aur tum hamesha taana hee marte hon,"she complained.

So much for him not trying to ruin his mood.

"Oh hello Miss Psycho. Stop with your praising only bhai routine. Ussne kuch nahi kahe tumhe because woh tumhe utna nahi janata jitna mein janata hoon. Hamesha girti rehti hon. Pata hai maine kitne bari sambala hai tumhe?" Karan shot back, walked towards her slowly. She retreated her footsteps.

"Toh kya? Maine puchcha tha? Ki tum mujhe sambalo?" Preeta replied, in an equally angry tone, as she walked towards him this time, Karan in turn retreating his steps.

"Ek toh tumhari help karo, aur upar se tumhari chapar chapar suno. Toh tumhe girne dehte?" Karan retorted, again invading her personal space.

"Haan, toh nahh karo na help," Preeta shot.

Before Karan could reply, Preeta again lost her footing on top of stairs. It felt as if it all happened in slow motion. Karan saw the look of fright on Preeta's face, the sheer panic for one brief second before she registered Karan being infront of her. If on cue to her relief,Karan immediately, even autonomously, snaked his arm around Preeta's waist, pulling her towards him, her hands finding their way automatically on his chest. Preeta stared up onto Karan's eyes, as per usual. Yet this time, Karan's eyes weren't full of unsaid words anymore. This time she could read his eyes. This time he was angry.

"Dyaan kaha rehta hai tumhare. Tumhe kuch ho jata toh? Toh meh kya...Agli baar tum giri, toh main khud tumhari jaan le loonga," Karan warned Preeta. Preeta watched Karan reprimanding her, still in the same position they were in when he saved her. She nodded at his words. She wasn't really listening. Her mind was reflecting on the trust she had for Karan, and how she knew he would still save her despite him refusing to do so anymore just mere seconds ago. She had full confidence in him. More trust than she had in herself.

"Thank you." Was all she could say. Her intensity shutting Karan up for once

~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a review if you liked it or even if you hated it. Not proofread so sorry for any typos and grammar mistakes

Edited by Affinity - 6 years ago
Abhi1393 thumbnail
This update was even better than the previous one. You keep outdoing yourself with every update. Amazing!!!! Loved the banter between PreeRan, especially Karan's reflexes which are always on point when it comes to saving preeta from falling. I love the jealous Karan and the fact that he comes between RishTa to interrupt them. I love how he feels it's his sole right to save Preeta. Waiting for Preeta's point of view soon. I can't get over the cuteness that PreeRan as a couple exude. I wish the CVs read these awesome FFs and incorporate some scenes in the serial and lift up the mood of the PreeRan shippers when tracks start getting dragged.
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thisss!!!
Loved It! 
Loved Karan interrupting Rishab and Preeta because he felt uncomfortable,  loved that Preeta realises how ,much of faith she has in karan! 
You've done an amazing job with this.😳
Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a fun and entertaining read! Love every update!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is awesome I like it 
Sheherezade thumbnail
"Dyaan kaha rehta hai tumhare. Tumhe kuch ho jata toh? Toh meh kya...Agli baar tum giri, toh main khud tumhari jaan le loonga," Got my mind stuck at this. Love love loved it. And yeah, this was even better than the previous part.