PreeRan TS - Farak Padta hai ** Part 3 on Page 5** COMPLETED

Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hope you guys have fun reading this. Please leave your comments , it fuels the writer in me.

Love

Mish

------

She hopped and skipped her way to Luthra House. Only yesterday dadi had informed her that Karan had an early morning flight to Bangalore. He was gone for 4 days. She sighed ! 5 days of peace and tranquility. No nonsensical conversations and useless jibes ! Finally sanity had been restored in Mumbai. She prayed to god to give people of Bangalore extra strength to bear the hurricane called Karan Luthra.

She stepped inside the house and went straight to Dadi's room. Dadi greeted her and informed her that she had been practicing and exercising for the last one hour. The smile on her face widened ! Even Luthra house functioned seamlessly when a certain Luthra was out of town.

Preeta, stop thinking about him. He is not here to trouble you, she mentally chided herself. She had a very productive day with Dadi and was definitely not missing that Luthra.

" Arre, Preeta beta kahin Rishab ko dekha hai, she heard Karan's mother call out.

" Nahn Aunty. Maine Karan ko toh nahn dekha, she answered.

" Karan nahn , Rishab. Karan toh aaj subah nikal gaya, his mother corrected her.

" Oh sorry Aunty! Nahn maine Rishabji ko kahn nahn dekha, she answered flustered. Had she really said Karan instead of Rishab? She ignored the thought and went home.

She was stepping inside when she noticed an SUV outside in the lane. Karan's car? What was his car doing in this neighbourhood?

Maa, yeh Karan Luthra ki gaadi yahan kya kar rahi hai?, she asked her mother as she stepped inside.

" Kya Preeta, SUV kya sirf Karan ke paas hai. Woh toh Mrs.Malhotra ke kissi rishtedaar ki gaadi hai. Jaa kapde badal le. Main chai banati hun, her mother told her as she stepped inside the kitchen.

" How stupid was that Preeta! Maa ne theek bola. SUV pe kya Karan ka copyright hai. Koi bhi kharid sakta hai, she mentally shook her head and went inside.

She had a very restless night. She was concerned what Shirlin might do next. Only person in Luthra house who knew of her truth was Karan. She glanced at the clock that read 11:30pm. He was really not a lark. Night owl must be wide awake and this was the right time to call him and discuss their POA. She called him and his phone was not reachable. She tried his number again at 12:15am and was again not reachable. Not only was he annoying but also highly irresponsible.

She woke up the next day in a foul mood. She got ready and went to Luthra house. She was less ecstatic than yesterday to be in the house. She pulled out her phone and in a last ditch effort called Karan again hoping he would pick up the phone. Again unreachable ! How annoying was that! He was in Bangalore and all major service providers worked efficiently in Bangalore. He wasn't exactly practicing on Mars.

She fumed and went to Dadi's room.

Tu toh jaanta hai Karan, tu mera favorite pota hai, dadi lovingly said in the phone. Preeta listened on and was furious. So, he had barred her number on his number. Audacity of that man! Here she was concerned about his wellbeing , but he was busy frolicking in Bangalore.

Yeh, toh Preeta aa gayi, Dadi mentioned on the phone,Karan hai. Lo baat kar lo

Dadi passed the phone to Preeta. She shook her head, Dadi, maa ki bahut important call aa rahi hai. Main baad mein baat karti hun

She lied. She was furious with him. She had been calling him incessantly since last night but he had not even acknowledged her calls. He had just barred her number on his phone. After all that they had been through the last few weeks , she felt that they shared a comfortable rapport. She was mad and was very upset. She felt tears sting her eyes. No, absolutely not. She was not going to shed tears for that loser Luthra, she thought to herself. The day dragged in Luthra house. She heard casual mention of Karan's name when Rishab announced that Karan would not be attending their launch event tomorrow. He had spoken to Karan and Karan had mentioned that he would be back only following evening. He was tied up with endorsement deals.

She faked a headache and ran out of the house. Why was this hurting so much? She was happy that he was gone for so many days. Then why was she upset? Karan Luthra was a swine who didn't care for anyone's emotions and she hated him. She hated him with all her heart.

She was no better at home. She was biting heads off at home as well. Sristi had been super patient with her but now she had enough.

" Di, chal kya raha hai? Hua kya hai? Why are you behaving like a crazy mad woman. Ab toh Karan Sir bhi yahan nahn hai. Unse jhagda toh hua nahn. Toh phir hua kya hai, she asked

"Jyada dimag mat laga. Designs pe dhayan de. Mera bus sir dard ho raha hai, Preeta lied

Bol lo jhooth. Nahn batana toh mat batao magar jhooth mat bolo, Sristi said as she collected designs and samples for tomorrow and headed out to the drawing room.

She heard her phone ring and literally pounced on it. A useless credit card sales call! She threw her phone on the bed in frustration.

Next morning she tried her best to weasel her way out of going to Luthra house. She didn't want to go there and hear that crazy , irresponsible Karan's name. She had no choice but to go to Luthra House. Today was the grand opening of their latest designs and Dadi was expected to stand for the event.

She reached Luthra house and headed to Dadi's room. She reached the room and didn't find Dadi anywhere. She looked around.

" Preeta ji, aap yahan?, She heard Rishab call out from the hall way.

" Hello Rishabji. Haan, woh aaj dadi ko raat ko kafi khada rehna hai. Isliye aaj ka session bahut important hai, she informed Rishab.

" Magar Preetaji , what are you doing in Karan's room? Dadi is in her room. Did you need something from his room?, he asked confused.

Preeta looked around and realized that she had come to Karan's room instead of Dadi's room. She got all flustered.

" Woh , main call pet hi aur dekha hi nahn ki kahan aa gayi, she pointed to her phone babbling.

Rishab smiled and left from there. Preeta heaved a sigh of relief. Atleast he thought her explanation was plausible. She once took in all the photos of Karan that adorned the walls. His ridiculously handsome face , that goofy stupid grin! He was messing with her head again. She left for Dadi's room and began her session. Astute woman that Dadi was , she pointed out that Preeta's heart was not in the session. The tears that had welled up in her eyes threatened to flow out. Her tormentor was Karan Luthra. How dare he ignore her ?

She wrapped up her session and found Sristi in the hallway. She told her that she would help her with the dcor. Preeta just needed to keep herself occupied. Sristi saw her sister and was concerned. Preeta had a firm grip on her life. Even when they lost their father , she kept the two of them together. What was it? What was bothering her? Had Deepak come back to haunt her? She would speak to her post the event.

Preeta was micro managing Sristi's events for her. She wanted to keep herself occupied. She didn't want to spare one second thinking about that swine of a Luthra.

"Ma'am , who Sristi ma'am layout maang rahi hai, one of the workers asked her

" Theek hai. Main khud Karan ko de dungi. She told him

" Karan ko nahn Sristi Ma'am ko, worker informed her again.

Preeta assured the worker that she would hand it to Sristi. She hated herself right now! Why was she missing someone who drove her crazy? How could she miss someone who called her all sorts of names?

Her messed up feelings were stifling her. She opened her bag to pull out her phone and found it missing. Where had she left her it? She had it when she left her house in the morning. She had left it in Karan's room when she was talking to Rishabji.

She rushed to Sristi, Sristi , I have left my phone in Luthra house. I will just go and pick it up

" Magar di , there is no one there. I just spoke to Kareena Ma'am and she told me that they left 15 minutes back., she informed her sister.

" Arre, koi help toh hogi. I just need to pick up the phone and then ill head home, Preeta informed her.

She hailed an auto and left for Luthra house. She literally ran inside the house and tripped. Her mind wandered to the times when Karan held her. Tears began dripping from her eyes. There was no one in the house to question the cause of her tears. She made her way up to Karan's room with tears falling from her eyes. She opened the door and looked around for her phone. She wiped her eyes to get a clearer look of the room. Her phone was on the side table and she picked it up. There was Karan's picture of holding a trophy. He was smiling his goofy grin. She hated admitting but she missed Karan Luthra. She didn't want to but she was missing him. Tears rolled down her eyes.

" Miss.Mental, Mere kamre mein kya kar rahi ho, she heard someone speak from behind.

The voice ! She had missed this voice ! Karan Luthra was back.

She didn't want to turn. She didn't want him to see the emotional mess she was. She didn't want him to know that she cared. She ignored his comment.

" Oh Kareli ! Main kuch pooch raha hun, he said as he held her shoulder to turn her around. She turned around with tears flowing from her eyes unabated.

" Preeta, kya hua?, Karan asked gently. He had not in a million years expected his Preeta to look and behave so helpless.

His gentle question was her undoing and she hugged him. She cried her eyes out. Her pent up emotions came gushing out.

Shh! Preeta, sab theek hai, he said as he gently rocked her as she hugged him.

" Main idhar hun Preeta. Talk to me, he told her.

Edited by Serial_Fan90 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is really  wonderful 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This was absolutely brilliant... even I started missing KL by the time she hailed the auto to get her phone! 😭😆
Wold love to see something like this when P has realisation her feelings for him... Can't wait for the next part...
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such an awesome fiction. I wish this really happens in the show. ❤️
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so wish they make this happen in the show as well. Beautifully portrayed. Would love to see Preeta like this in the show when karan is out of town.
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My god..this was so so so damn beautiful.. I don't have words to describe how beautifully you have portrayed preeta's growing emotions for him..
Now i desperately n strongly want this to happen in the show..i wish it would have happened..why don't CV's take suggestions from OS s n TS s..Plz i wish someone from the team reads this..
Very very beautiful update..m eagerly waiting for the next part..❤️
MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is so so beautiful, i love it
amazing completely different
waiting for the next
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

This is really  wonderful 

Thank you and Im gald you liked it.
Next part should be up in a days's time
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

This was absolutely brilliant... even I started missing KL by the time she hailed the auto to get her phone! 😭😆

Wold love to see something like this when P has realisation her feelings for him... Can't wait for the next part...

You are echoing my feelings. Episodes that dont have Karan are a drab.

I'm so waiting for the acknowledgement from these two. Would be EPIC!
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Such an awesome fiction. I wish this really happens in the show. ❤️

Me too ! Me too !
I'm penning part 2 and trust me I really want that to happen