PreeRan Current Track OS

anonymous_xx thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Another version of Karan-Preeta scene (before the episode happens today)

Karan is exercising, lifting weights and thinking about Preeta. He keeps thinking that he is glad Preeta is back in the house. But then thinks why should he be happy when she shows him so much attitude?

Karan: Yaar, ladkiyan mere piche marti hai... They want to be with me, aur ek woh hai...

Sameer: Kaun bhai?

Karan: Uh... woh...

Sameer: Koi ladki apko ignore kar rahi hai? Wow!

Karan: Arre, maine aisa kab kaha... Yaar tu bhi na... I'm THE Karan Luthra... No girl can ever ignore me...

Sameer: Okay...

Karan: Achcha, ab tu ja yaha se, aur mujhe work out karne de, akele main, I need peace! Lekin woh jab tak mujhse naraz rahegi, how will I get my peace?

Sameer: Kya?

Karan: Arre, kuch nahi yaa, go!

Sameer gets sad and leaves.

Karan: Yaar, yeh Preeta bhi na... Uski wajah se asb gadbad ho jaati hai...

Immediately after saying this, he sprains his back and screams in pain.

Karan: Girish, Girish...

He shouts out, loudly enough for everyone in the house to hear. Dadi and Preeta hear him too, Dadi asks Preeta if she thinks Karan is okay? Preeta gets agitated.

Preeta: Theek toh woh bilkul bhi nahi hai... Aap logo ke laad pyaar ne use bigaad ke rakha hai...

Dadi: Kya? Yeh tu kya keh rahi hai?

Preeta: Nahi Dadi, mere kehne ka matlab hai ki...

She thinks of the time when Karan saved her from the goons... She remembers how he held her hand and ran with her. She also remembers the time when no one helped her rescue her mother from jail, but Karan stood right by her side without worrying about his family and what they will say to him. She smiles and the nods.

Preeta: Nahi Dadi, Karan bahut hi achcha ladka hai...

Dadi: Arre, wahi to main keh rahi hu...

Preeta: Ha Dadi, woh sirf bahar se attitude dikhata hai... So called Star Cricketer hai na!

Dadi: Arre, mera favourite pota sach main star cricketer hai...

Preeta: Ha Dadi, pata hai mujhe! Ek sau baar suna chuka hai mujhe!

Dadi: Bada shararati bachcha hai mera...

Preeta: Ha, aur uski shararatein to kabhi khatam hi nahi hoti...

Dadi: Kahi usne tere saath to kuch...

Preeta: Nahi Dadi, aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, hum dono to bas yuhi ladte rehte hai...

Dadi is confused. Preeta can't believe what she just said. She thinks to herself that she always blames Karan for all their arguments, then why did she say that they both fight? She then thinks of all the times when she instigated him and thinks he is not all that bad. She is equally to blame, as she provokes him when he is nice. She then thinks what if Karan is just pretending to say all those words about him not caring about her being in the house? She thinks she must speak to him right away.

Preeta: Dadi, aap pairon ki exercise continue rakho, main abhi Karan ko dekh kar aayi...

Dadi: Ha, jake dekh to woh theek hai ya nahi...

Preeta walks down the hallway.

Preeta: Theek hi hoga, use kya ho sakta hai!

She then thinks why she is being curt about him again. She tells herself she must be nice to him.

She sees Girish leaving Karan's room with a tray and asks him what happened. He tells her that Karan injured himself while exercising and he asked for water.

Preeta runs towards his room and sees him sitting on his bed.

Preeta: Karan...

Karan: Yaar, tum yaha kyu aa gayi...

Preeta: Karan are you hurt?

Karan: Nahi meri Ma, you can go...

He tries to fold his hands and shrikes in pain. Preeta walks towards him and looks down at him.

Preeta: Chot to tumhe lagi hai... Kaha pe? Mujhe dekhne do...

Karan: No... Don't come close to me...

Preeta: Karan.. Kya bachcho jaise behave kar rahe ho... Mujhe dekhe do...

Karan: No... Maine kaha na, don't touch me!

Preeta: Agar tumhe touch nahi karungi toh fir tumhare pain ka ilaaj kaise hoga?

Karan doesn't say anything and Preeta inches closer to him and he gets annoyed.

Karan: Yaar tumhe ek baar main samajh nahi aata, don't come close to me... I feel uncomfortable ya...

Karan wonders why he just said that as he doesn't feel uncomfortable with her closeness anymore. Preeta wonders why he is overreacting. She thinks she will try one last time.

Preeta: Dekho...

Karan: Please go.

Preeta: Achcha theek hai, jab pain pure peeth par phel jayega, aur tum bed se hil bhi nahi paoge, toh phir mujhe mat bulana, main nahi aungi.

Karan: Ha, okay...

He tries to get up in anger and the water spills off his glass. Preeta laughs.

Preeta: Tumse koi kaam bhi theek se nahi hota...

Karan gets even more annoyed.

Karan: Just shut up...

And saying that he slips and grabs Preeta and takes her down with him, landing right back on his bed. As they hold each other, they gaze into each other's eyes and sajda, tera sajda' plays in background.

After a few moments, Preeta tries to get up but as Karan is holding her, slips again and falls right on his chest. Her hair brushes against his face and he closes his eyes as he is mesmerized. She quickly removes her hair and tries to get up, but feels something holding her back. She finds that her hair strands are stuck in his chain and she hurriedly tries to untangle them.

Preeta: I'm sorry, woh...

Karan: It's okay, main dekhta hu...

Preeta: Main kar lungi...

Karan: Maine kaha na, yaar tum koi baat sunti kyu nahi ho?

Preeta: Achcha theek hai.

Karan holds his locket and touches Preeta's fingers. Ranjhana naino ke teer chal gaye... Saajna season se dil mil gaye' plays in background. They both look into each other's eyes and as Preeta is lost in his eyes, Karan takes his chain off and hands it over to Preeta. Preeta quickly lets go of his hand and breaks the stare and saying thank you.

As Preeta gets up, Karan slowly sits upright and wears his top back. Preeta detangles her hair from his locket and turns around.

Karan: Are you okay?

Preeta nods.

Preeta: I'm fine, all thanks to you.

Karan is surprised to hear words of praise from him. Preeta smiles.

Preeta: And now Mr Karan Luthra, will you let me return the favour by letting me help you?

Karan wants to show he is still angry, but he smiles.

Karan: Okay...

Preeta comes close.

Karan: But only because you insist...

Preeta: Ha baba, I insist.

Karan: Ha, fir theek hai...

Preeta smiles, rolls her eyes and then asks him to lie down as she gently massages his shoulder and rotates his arm. She asks him to then get up and try to move both his arms and tell her where he feels the pain.

He listens to her instructions and realizes his pain feels a lot better than before.

Karan: Wow ya! Dard toh jaise chala hi gaya...

Preeta: Really?

Karan: Nahi, mera matlab hai abhi bhi dard hai...

Preeta: Kahan dard ho raha hai?

Preeta gets concerned. Karan decides to not make fun of her.

Karan: Arre, I'm just joking ya. I'm feeling much better.

Preeta: Seriously, you're feeling better?

Karan: Yes...

Preeta: Okay, to main jau?

Karan: Tumhari marzi...

Preeta nods and starts to walk and Karan stops her.

Karan: Hey listen...

Preeta turns around.

Preeta: Ha?

Karan: Thanks.

Karan smiles and Preeta smiles too. Preeta tells him to rest a little and not work out for today and as Karan sits on his bed, Preeta walks back to him, picks up his locket, and bends over to put it around his neck. She ruins his hear as her fingers run through his strands and she quickly moves her hand away.

Preeta: Woh... Tumhare baal, I'm sorry...

Karan: Its okay...

Preeta: And, mere baalon ko bachane ke liye thank you!

Karan: Woh tum pehle hi bol chuki ho...

Preeta: Ha to second time bolne se uska meaning kam nahi ho jata...

She realizes she's being mean to him again, so she bends down, fixes his hair back in place and smiles. He smiles back and sajda' plays in background

Edited by anonymous_xx - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely
beautifully wrritern
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lekin jab tak wo mujhse naraj rahegi, how will i get my peace? aaye hayee ... Loved it ❤️
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow its really beautiful awesome Os
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow wonderful  OS