PreeRan tomorrow OS

anonymous_xx thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Following the current track of Karan thinking about Preeta and trying to get rid of her thoughts from his mind... And in all the over thinking, he misplaces his weights and injured his shoulder. He screams in pain and Sameer doesn't know how to help him. He immediately remembers Preeta is in the house and runs to get her before Karan can ask him anything.

Karan takes his vest off and examines his back in the mirror. He's unable to see anything, and sits on his bed wincing away in pain. Preeta is sitting with Dadi when Sameer tells her what just happened. Dadi gets worried and tells Preeta to go help Karan first and then come back to her. Preeta thinks Karan is just acting to gain attention from her. All this talk of only talking to her for Rishab and Sherlyn was an act. She gets up and walks towards Karan's room.

"Yeh ladka bhi na... Pata nahi iska kya karu? Kabhi kuch keh deta hai, kabhi kuch kar deta hai... Bilkul pagal hai" she thinks to herself.

She is about to enter his room and observes him get up and realizes he is in pain. He turns back and sees her.

Karan: Tum mere room main kya kar rahi ho?

Preeta: Tum kaha ja rahe ho?

Karan: Tumhe isse matlab?

Preeta: Itni chot lagi hai... Aur tum ho ki...

Karan: Ha, very smart... I know ki mujhe chot lagi hai, isiliye ice pack lene ja raha hu...

Preeta: Achcha?

Karan: Shayad tum bhul rahi ho, that I'm a cricketer, mujhe pata hai chot lagne par kya karna chahiye...

Preeta: Hoge tum cricketer, kitni baar to bata chuke ho mujhe, mujhe isse koi farak nahi padta. Doctor main hu, aur ilaj karna mera kaam hai... Samjhe tum?

Karan: What? Tumhe yaha bheja kisne? Oh, I see, tumse raha nahi gaya mujhse baat kiye bina, right? Isiliye mauka dekhte hi chali aayi mere room main...

Preeta: What? Tumhare dimaag ka sach main koi ilaaj nahi ho sakta, lekin tumhare shoulders ka ho sakta hai...

Karan: Maine kaha na I can handle it... Ouch!

Preeta: Dekha, maine kaha na, let me have a look...

She moves close to him and touches his shoulder, he takes a step back...

Karan: Don't touch me...

Preeta gets annoyed.

Preeta: Achcha theek hai, jab dard badh jayega, aur tum bed se hil nahi paaoge, tab mujhe help ke liye mat bulana.

Karan: Nahi bulaunga, aur waise bhi tumhe yaha bulaya kisne tha...

He tries to move and the water in his glass falls, while Preeta laughs at him and as he gets angry and tries to move towards her, he slips and they both fall on his bed.

They both share an eye-lock and Preeta holds him and he grabs on to her arms... "Sajda, tera sajda plays in background. Preeta then tries to move slowly and Karan feels the pain in his shoulder worsening.

Karan: Aah...

Preeta: Are you okay?

Karan stares at her as he doesn't want to answer her...

Preeta: Ek minute... Don't move!

She gets up and puts her arm around him to slowly get him upright. Her hair strands touch his face and he is mesmerized. She notices him staring at her and he quickly looks away.

Preeta: Ab zyada natak karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, chup chap yah pe baithe raho, aur mujhe dekhne do.

She tries to move, and in trying to boss around Karan so that she can inspect his shoulder, she forgets about the water spillage and slips on it. She lands on Karan, both on the bed again. Her hair starts to fall on Karan's face and he gently removes them away, holding her. She gets lost in his eyes and he keeps looking at her...

Sameer is about to enter the room and stops seeing them on his bed.

Sameer: Ahem, bhai...

Preeta hurriedly gets up and lifts Karan up...

Preeta: Woh, sorry...

Karan: Ha Sameer...

Sameer: Bhai, kya hua?

Karan: Sameer tu ise yaha se lekar ja...

Sameer: Lekin bhai yehi to doctor hai, she can treat you!

Preeta: Dekha, apne chote bhai se kuch seekho...

Karan: Ha, tumhe to mujhme sirf buraiya hi nazar aati hai...

Preeta: Oh God... Tum jab dekho tab mujhse jhagadte rehte ho... Kabhi sweetly baat ki hai?

Karan: Oh ho! Aur tum kaun sa sweetly baat karti ho Miss Kareli!

Preeta: Argh! Sameer, can you please get ice pack for me?

Sameer: Ha, sure.

Sameer leaves and Preeta turns her attention to Karan.

Preeta: Dekho, I'm sorry, I didn't realize ki waha pani that aur main slip ho gayi...

Karan: Mujhe to pehle se pata hai ki tumhare paas dimaag hi nahi hai, hota toh kuch realize hota na!

Preeta: Tumse baat karna hi bekaar hai, raho tum yaha, aur apne back ka ilaj khud hi mubarak ho.

Preeta begins to leave the room and Karan raises his arms to wear his vest, and shouts in pain.

Karan: Aah...

Preeta turns around and rolls her eyes.

Preeta: Hey Bhagwaan!

She goes to him and takes his vest top away.

Preeta: Dekha kitna dard ho raha hai. Ab chup chap let jao. And let me help you.

She makes him lie down and gently massages his shoulder. She relieves all the tension from his muscle with her therapeutic hands, and he smiles as he feels better.

She tells him to sit upright so that she can move his arms and help him do the right stretches.

Preeta: Are you feeling better?

Karan: Amazing!

Karan smiles and then realizes he's praising her too much. Preeta smiles.

Karan: Mera matlab hai, it's okay... Aisa bhi kuch khaas nahi...

Preeta's smile disappears as she tries to rotate his arms. She observes he is no longer wincing in pain.

Preeta: Dekha, dard chala gaya na...

"Arre ya, ise kaise pata chala ki mera dard gayab ho gaya..." he wonders.

Karan: Umm... Ouch!

He pretends to still be in pain. She realizes he's pretending and starts to poke his shoulders.

Preeta: Really, yaha pain ho raha hai, ya fir yaha...

Karan: Preeta... Stop... I say...

He holds her hand and then starts tickling her... She starts to laugh and jump up and down and soon enough falls in his arms again and they both continue to laugh. "Sajda, tera sajda plays in background.

Karan: Thank you...

Preeta: You're welcome...

Edited by anonymous_xx - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so romantic! I'm eagerly waiting to see if tonight's episode can even match your OS!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is awesome Love it 
anonymous_xx thumbnail
Thanks all, can't wait to watch the episode tonight!
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so good..
So by reading your previous OS n then this i've come to know how good writer you are..m just in love with your writings.. please write more on them..❤️
Edited by Angrita - 6 years ago
anonymous_xx thumbnail
Thanks everyone!
Thanks Angrita, will try!