Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

There is no way in any of planet in this vast, vast universe, that Hillary Clinton of all people, and George Clooney, an extremely famous actor, producer & director & a part of HW for what? Only the past 2 decades would NOT know about this. It's absolutely unbelievable. Clooney looks all set to run for Office any day & I am sure that the marriage to Amal, who looks so disinterested in him, is another bid to gain "respectability" when he does enter politics. No wonder he tries to form close ties to political figures! Lady Clinton like all politicians is completely self-serving so not a suprise she too indirectly enabled Weinstein & put herself in his power, in a way. You don't kick the Lord who saves you & all that. I am completely sickened by all this, UGH. Weinstein is absolute SCUM ON EARTH. Someone said once that he must suffer from some mental disorder, as if THAT is the worst to suffer from. Nope. These are his own conscious actions, these are HIS CHOICES. He doesn't suffer from any dislrger, he is a sick, evil predator who gets off on having women under his thumb & completely in his power. From the women who intern with him or work for him, whether it be secretaries or world-famous actresses: He has a sickness of power in every form.

Anon39: There is an unverifiable, but certain link between paedophilia & powerful men. It makes sense on some evil, perverse level because it is the ultimate high for these evil monsters- To subjugate young innocents to do their evil bidding. There are stories of how parents leave their minor children with powerful/influential directors, producers, casting directors to make them famous; I am sure the intent is also to live off the child, he/she then will become a living asset & money machine for them... And to that end, they leave their innocent, naive trusting children who will do as their parents say because who else do they turn to? There is evil in this world & they are the living manifestations of these parents & then these perpetrators.

I know I am writing an essay but all this deeply & completely disturbs me.

Once these HW/industrial moguls have accumulated billions, they start counting their success by the number of souls they have bought and by the number of women they can overpower. Breaking their morals and individuality is just another achievement. It is hardly about getting attracted and largely about relishing dominance. 
The actors and actresses who are hesitant to voice their displeasure are just souls he has bought with money and influence. For them it is money over integrity. Success over morality. A part of me sympathizes with them the world is largely corrupted but they have a platform to make a change and contribute substantially to the development of the society as a whole. Clooney or Streep may have known or not - they still command respect for speaking out and letting the victims know that they are not wrong in breaking the unspeakable to the world. While others are just standing by the hand that once fed them. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrBiebersWifey.

I don't know why people hate Lena? I loved her in Girls, she made that show and it is a fantastic show. Do they hate her only cos they don't find her pretty cos I see people making fun of her looks always 

Not sure anybody answered your posts. Only read the first page of this thread 

Lena Dunham sexually abused her own sister by her own admission 

Falsely accused a college mate of sexual assault

Made racist comments against a black man and 

Many think she is untalented 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Hollywood Hypocrites 

And they have the gall to call the other side sexist, misogynistic etc
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^Yeah, she's too ugly for them. They're personally offended that she keeps showing her naked body. As if she's forcing anyone to watch. 

Ugly, aunty, and psycho are always the first insults to be thrown at uppity women who forget their place. Kangu is dealing with that currently too. 😆 Apparently she is too ugly for Hrithik so he would never ever ever be with her. 

Kangana is definitely not ugly, shes one of the prettiest actress of recent times and she can easily be a model if she quits acting. She has the looks, body and style/attitude for modelling.

On Topic: Really happy that the creep Weinstein finally got caught for casting couch and got fired! 👏

Though he supported good/different cinema in HW but have been hearing abt his casting couch rumors with young and upcoming actresses and also how he "buys" Oscars for his films and actors/actresses. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^I can't stand Dunham. It has nothing to do with her being a woman, and everything to do with how repulsive & crazy she comes across. She's anything but a beacon of feminism!!

FB: True to all that.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Pallavi25: I don't understand why people call KR ugly. She's anything but ugly!! Even average looking actresses like PCJr, PCsr (when she started off but she's still much better-looking than Jr) and Anushka (as per many BW insiders) are far from ugly. They're just..there, though. Lol.

KR though is good-looking & has a chameleonic appearance & great fashion body & sense. She can totally be a model!!
TotalBetty thumbnail
Meryl Streep and others gave standing ovation to Polanski, never breathed a word against Bill Clinton

They must be under pressure to condemn this guy now bcz of their constant attack on the other side during and after the election

I heard that Weinstein's own brother fed the expose to NYtimes 😛

He stabbed his brother on the back bcz he wanted to replace Harvey as the sole head of their marquee film studio

Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Uhm has anyone read about child abuse parties that powerful hollywood people indulge in that corey was going to expose. It is sickening how rampant child abuse is that goes around but no one says a word. A reason why only handful child actors escape drugs and lead normal life.🤢
Harvey must have been outed by hollywood insiders. He was a well known perv in hollywood circle.
atominis thumbnail
All of these are old boys' clubs.
And you know what?

Women still tolerate abuse and harassment silently, tolerate casting couch, are scared to speak lest they get kicked out by media, industry and fans.

In HW some are still speaking against this creep. Had it been Bollywood the industry would either have been silent or it would have supported and defended that guy!

Just see how actor Dileep got a hero's welcome in South when he was out on bail in that actress abduction and molestation case!

The fans are also misogynists who look at women as just sex objects. The media, directors, producers are also similar crooks who use and throw women. 

That's why no superstar wants his daughter, sister or wife to join industry. They know what it is like and don't want their female family members to go through the same.

The media that supports these guys is also same. Top editors in India have been caught in sex scandals.

Basically these people think anyone out there is to be used and abused. They abuse men also. But women are seen more of as 'easy meat' (sorry to use this phrase).

Is it any surprise same industry calls Sanjay, Salman lovable badass wild child but bashes women for even speaking a bit?

Hollywood is bound to be same. US President is a pervert too whose pussy remark is all over media. 
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

I read somewhere HR has advised his peers not to take sides .. If true , looks like HR knows how to read feminazi mind .. 😆

What a joke!

Hrithik got Sonam, Masaba, Farhan, Yami, Rohit Roy, Twinkle Khanna, Amul Mohan, Karan Johar, Kunal Kapoor, Joginder Tuteja, KRK, Faridoon Shahryar, Vikram Bhatt, Girish Johar, Shabana Azmi to tweet, post FB posts in his favour. 

Got MRAs like Rahul Easwar, Deepika Bharadwaj on Tv and online to support him and make it MRA issue. Got a doctor to try and diagnose Kangana on national TV in violation of medical ethics.

Got Arnab Goswami, Bhupendra Chaube and Times Now to make his personal issue prime time debate for 3 days.

Yet you claim he asked his friends not to take sides?

What a joke!😆
Edited by atominis - 6 years ago