Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Thing is I too don't believe ex-President of US and influential person like H.Clinton didn't vet their sponsors. I mean, these guys very everything and Harvey's case wasn't a secret. If NYC Professors could warn their students from seeking an internship with his firm then I don't know what to say.

I used to like Matt Damon but then he is friends with Affleck who is another loser. I appreciate few actors who atleast acknowledged that rumours were circling the industry. I am waiting for the Awards's season , should be interesting how these HW powerweights handle the questions. I just hope they don't end up treating him like they did with Woody Allen. 

Hillary has always been very self-serving and that's been her downfall. Someone with those campaign resources would be able to vet where her money is coming from. But she's one of those people that's willing to do unsavory things if it leads to good things ultimately. You have to be willing to be dirty in politics to get ahead even if your ultimate intent is good so I can't blame her too much. In her case though, she still lost. 

Obama who knows the secrets of the whole world obviously knew what Weinstein was. The Secret Service would vet every inch of him before letting Malia intern. But these people knew their kid was safe because she had an army of agents protecting her. Really sad that you would ignore everything so she can work with a big name. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
There is no way in any of planet in this vast, vast universe, that Hillary Clinton of all people, and George Clooney, an extremely famous actor, producer & director & a part of HW for what? Only the past 2 decades would NOT know about this. It's absolutely unbelievable. Clooney looks all set to run for Office any day & I am sure that the marriage to Amal, who looks so disinterested in him, is another bid to gain "respectability" when he does enter politics. No wonder he tries to form close ties to political figures! Lady Clinton like all politicians is completely self-serving so not a suprise she too indirectly enabled Weinstein & put herself in his power, in a way. You don't kick the Lord who saves you & all that. I am completely sickened by all this, UGH. Weinstein is absolute SCUM ON EARTH. Someone said once that he must suffer from some mental disorder, as if THAT is the worst to suffer from. Nope. These are his own conscious actions, these are HIS CHOICES. He doesn't suffer from any dislrger, he is a sick, evil predator who gets off on having women under his thumb & completely in his power. From the women who intern with him or work for him, whether it be secretaries or world-famous actresses: He has a sickness of power in every form.

Anon39: There is an unverifiable, but certain link between paedophilia & powerful men. It makes sense on some evil, perverse level because it is the ultimate high for these evil monsters- To subjugate young innocents to do their evil bidding. There are stories of how parents leave their minor children with powerful/influential directors, producers, casting directors to make them famous; I am sure the intent is also to live off the child, he/she then will become a living asset & money machine for them... And to that end, they leave their innocent, naive trusting children who will do as their parents say because who else do they turn to? There is evil in this world & they are the living manifestations of these parents & then these perpetrators.

I know I am writing an essay but all this deeply & completely disturbs me.
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The anology between this HW scandal & KR-HR controversy is LOLworthy ...

Not too long ago , HR was crucified for not getting any support from his BW peers .. Now that he has , those supporters have been labelled as "creeps" supporting a "man" ( as expected 😆)...

Barkha Dutt was fangirling on national television , wonder what that makes her ? .. We know what that makes her , I have used that term several times and that term is apt for this thread too .. This thread is just illogical chest thumping .. Weird way to fight for equality .. So much so that , makes one doubt if "equality" was ever the agenda at all .. There is all sorts of crazy going on here .. ðŸ˜†
*Spandana* thumbnail
True. Both are male dominated. I can even cringingly understand the male support. But I CANNOT accept female celebs being mum on these issues. We cannot expect change if females just hunker down and be mute witnesses. 
So, I am glad atleast some Hollywood actresses spoke up. Which is more than I can say for our local counterparts. 

I read somewhere HR has advised his peers not to take sides .. If true , looks like HR knows how to read feminazi mind .. ðŸ˜†
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^But it's true. She was happily working with known rapists. A 4th woman has come out to say Polanski raped her just recently.

How do you excuse that but speak up now that the tide is turning against Weinstein? Now it's much easier to stand up when others have already done it.

I know people hate Lena Dunham and she's problematic but at least she speaks out loud without fear knowing that half the people will be gunning for her. Silence doesn't change anything.

That's partly why I support Kangana and all the noise she makes. And look at all these creeps writing open letters and whatnot about a personal situation they know nothing about. At least be dignified enough to step away and let them handle their own thing instead of ganging up like bullies.

Exactly! 
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/hrithik-roshan-requests-friends-to-not-take-sides-in-his-spat-with-kangana-ranaut/amp_articleshow/61018201.cms

^^ oh well ..😆
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
It wasn't a secret what Harvey was doing. HW is full of perverts + pedos
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Theres a seperate section for hollywood stuff you can post this there

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1DR4aJSY0[/YOUTUBE]

Fictional version of Harvey 😆😆😆