Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dev actions reminded me of my friend and her boyfriend in college. he too is like Dev. normally he is very jolly but once he is angry he thrashes her with his words
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Neha welcome back after long time ๐Ÿค— have been eagerly waiting for your updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ And the Updates are Just Out of this World, beyond all Appreciations ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ just Loved how Advay/Dev and Chandni have Shown their Angers,Wrath to each other,it was very obvious for Advay to react like this with Chandni but after sometimes when he returns to his real Self,as Dev,that was just Marvellous, the way he was feeling guilty,pleading from inside forgiveness to Chandni those Actions of Advay /Dev were too Beautiful, and the way Chandni has displayed her Anger to Dev,her Bleeding Heart, her pains,her bleeding heart,her Tears, her breakdown all are described so Amazing way,can't explain in Words, ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ the way Chandni has explained Adi,why they come out  from bedroom everyday late,that was so Cute,Innocent and decent too.Their Deep intensity,their Passionate,Lingering, intimate moments,their Moments of Love,Passion,where they get lost and from where they come back together all the time,all are explained so Perfect,on Sweet,Decent yet Lovely way. Keep updating Neha,you are just too Brilliant yaar โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

๐Ÿค—thanks so much dear. I was having a happy time and never realized how the interim period flew. But after returning, I now understand how much I have missed all of you. As Eagerly as you wait for my updates, I wait for your heartwarming comments immediately after my updates with equal eager.

I am so happy that you have enjoyed all the reactions depicted as complexities of the personalities. Doesn't it happen in our lives that someone we love, hurts us unknowingly but very deeply. In such moments, our heart also takes umbrage.

The conflict, the hyper reactions had got to my mood as well while writing and felt very heavy and tensed up so relief came in their FB scene of love and passion and their happy rollicking in morning after.

Thanks a million for your appreciation. I shall update next chapter at earliest feasible.

Originally posted by: 2filmy

I am just amazed at the turn of events
Adi missing and every one was so worried
Adi is all Pooja has now so she was so grief struck
Advay loves Adi a lot so he is so upset worried
Nani Miku maasi all are tensed
of course Dev first thunders at the security but they haven't seen him go out
he has a special bond with Adi
Adi has lost his dad and Dev is also his donor
Dev is so frantic now but still he directs all what to do
poor Pooja was about to collapse but Dev caught her
Chandni Nani try their best to console her
Miku Chandni both were surprised seeing this side of Dev but I think Veer was more surprised as Chandni has already seen him this furious before

'The first page of 12th Chapter is dedicated to Aadi. A lad as young as him being kept under the illusion of his father being someplace abroad and then suddenly knowing one day that it's just a lie his family told him... this become huge trauma for the child. The trauma part was never given any justice in the story like many other things. 

He loves Advay as father figure. An incident has happened a day before and Chandni has already made peace with him. But he has not had any direct contact with his beloved CM. CM had asked him to go away when he approached CM in study the previous night. 

The next morning the child wants to first meet CM and ensure that things are good between them. Unknowingly, lost in the happy passion filled time with Chandni, Advay does not respond to Aadi. This leads to misunderstanding of a vulnerable heart. 

Children do have the habit of shunning themselves from unpleasant facts of life and living in their dream world. Here Aadi is too young to decide how does he manage CM if he has taken offence about Aadi being the cause of Chandni falling in the pool. The child is unable to find a justifying logic to his actions then. This dilemma he's unable to handle, so he hides in Nana's cupboard imagining himself being with CM while wrapped in Nana's old clothes. 

Because such thing has never ever happened before the family panics. Advay is a man of huge conscience and he takes the onus on himself for Aadi's sudden missing. His heart is already charred with his old memories of Aadi being critically ill earlier. Then, Advay had gone to the extent to donate his kidney without telling the family members.

Now in spite of being a man of actions, he's unsure of what directions to take to actually find Aadi. 

Miku is surely very surprised at this avatar of Advay. He has known Advay to be AYM, but not so truculent. Chandni understands the mindset of Advay with respect to Aadi since she knows Aadi has been given life back by Advay himself.

So, in a way, a part of Advay lives in Aadi. Aadi is hence hugely important to Advay.

I know till now Advay had only one mission in life
that was his revenge he wanted to ruin the Vashishts
but now he knows Chandni is innocent so his Dev was out and he had pushed away his revenge far till now
balancing family and love life is a bit difficult specially when u have someone like maasi to always ruin your mood by her constant revenge jaap and making him feel guilty
he had for some time postponed his revenge plan
he loved to be with her maximum now
but now he feels guilty of ignoring family for her
he feels Adi would be safe if he had focussed on him
so he blames her for evening and hurts her beyond reason and we always hurt the ones the most whom we love the most so she bears the brunt of his anger

So very true, Priyu! In the interim period, Maasi was directing his mind towards revenge. Miku had refrained from falling into Maasi's mind-games. Advay needed support from Chandni who asked him to follow his own heart. It's natural that a man who has not seen happiness in last 16 years, wants to grab the happiness voraciously. 

From the very first night, his heart felt possessive of Chandni and he did not want to share her with Aadi. Somewhere deep in heart, Advay is still the very young child like Dev. His reactions are exactly how a child's reactions would be if one gets a sudden new toy which has been desired for a very long time. As a child would neglect his study duty on getting a toy, Advay has unknowingly started neglecting Family duties after having Chandni.

It's so true that when life gives you a calamity, people do behave irrationally and end up hurting someone closest to their heart. Advay in his heart is actually blaming his own self... he's tormented by the pain of having to choose between family vs Chandni... his guilt, his pain all compound together into his uncontrolled anger.

Whether it was his pain earlier or happiness recent, for him, everything now relates to Chandni. His dialogue during the SR, " Jo bhi hai tumse hai". So naturally this anger also has to be faced by Chandni.
mahin123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
can't wait to see how Advay manofy Chandni. plz update soon dear. my love for the story is growing rapidly, hence very impatient for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

he told her whatever came to his mind then
his guilty conscience blamed him and he put the blame on her
each of his words pierced her heart like a knife
her eyes reflected the pain and he saw it too
he badly wanted to hug her but he controlled himself
they say once you say something the words can't be taken back so u should always have control on your tongue but it's also said vinaash kaale viprit buddhi so when the times are bad nothing is in control and u di something u regret later. it's also said Rahu Ketu makes u take wrong decisions. some thing similar had happened to Dev I think he just said those words and left to find Adi

Vinaash kale viparit buddhi is partly/in a way applicable here. The idiom otherwise has much more serious connotation. Kind of used for Ravan when he abducted Seeta.

Advay's reaction is the one when he is unable to deal with any kind of family member loss any further after having lost his parents so tragically. A flavor of his anger with the mere mention of Chandni getting lost was shown in earlier chapters. He had been very angry then as well. Yet Chandni was always in front of his eyes, so the family jointly managed his anger. This time, Aadi is actually missing so the anger grows manifold. The family is also panicked; so they are unable to appease his anger.

Worst is that Chandni who otherwise has always been calming his mind, is this time caught up in that anger and does not attempt to appease it. She feels that he is so angry that even she cannot abate that anger of his. Dev's anger builds up further with Pooja fainting, Naani worrying... and Chandni gets the brunt just because she's trying to give hope to everybody. His heart refuses to take a false hope and explodes on her. 

Nani felt bad for all that he had said and regretted his words but Maasi gloated on what he said
I was so happy that Nani raised her hand to slap her but Veer stopped her from doing so I didn't like it
maasi really needs to be slapped and punched if required to stop messing with Dev and his head
Miku ad Shikha tried to console Chandni now
but she was totally broken now no one could help her
her only support had hurt her today and his words kept coming back to haunt her
she really felt she was responsible for everything bad that happened in his life and she doesn't deserve live here. All her dreams were shattered and she was back to the broken Chandni before meeting the adult Dev I think or even worse this time

๐Ÿ˜†maasi needs to be slapped!๐Ÿ˜† 

Miku is extremely mature in his dealing with relationships. This comes from the stable parental upbringing that he has got. His Ammy Abbu have truly gifted him with their unconditional love. He can empathize with Chandni's pain when Advay explodes unforgivably on her. It's a situation very similar to Seeta having been sent to Jungles by Raam without even informing her. It was Lakshman who had to give her the full truth and he got exposed to her pain then. 

Here, Miku is similarly exposed to Chandni's pain. But Chandni has to now become strong and support the rest of the family. So he urges her to rise above her own pain and take care of the family. He knows that any words of sympathy would be hollow, so he just tells her to plug her heart at the moment. She does it. 

Chandni's pain is very huge now. She has been the kind of person always yearning for love from her family. But one way or the other ( Mother hating her, Father suffering amnesia) she has been deprived of the family love. Advay had earlier blamed her for all mishaps in his life. " Tumne meri jindagi barbaad kar dee." He tells her of both her wrong doings, about his mum flying and her bringing others to their secret hiding place. Though she had done both things innocently, later after hearing the truth from her father, she had herself wanted to go away from Advay forever. She was imagining herself to be only a pain memory for Advay.

After his love declaration, life has suddenly taken a happy turn till date. But now, Advay's words bring all her earlier guilt back. And she starts thinking that he is right in his words... In a way, she had stopped him from allowing Aadi in the bedroom earlier in the morning... she goes back to her state of mind when she felt she did not deserve to live in Raizada mansion... now her mindset is worse that she does not want to live at all without being part of Dev's life.  

Originally posted by: mahin123

can't wait to see how Advay manofy Chandni. plz update soon dear. my love for the story is growing rapidly, hence very impatient for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yup Mahin! I will try my best.

It's just that having been away, haven't caught up with IF threads n my own FF for so long plus the family duties as a mom... Life is so multi dimensional for us!

But I will try n focus on my FF next part... Thanks for your encouragement.
2filmy thumbnail
I understand Adi his feelings and reactions so well
he feels cm is still angry with him
I wonder why he didn't think cm could have been asleep in the morning when he came
it was so touching that he went and hid in his nana s cupboard to feel his presence
children shouldn't ever be exposed to such a trauma
yes Dev knows his medical condition so he was the most worried upset and anguished so he reacted the most too
a part of Dev is in Adi as u said
Miku doesn't still know many things about Dev so he was shocked to see him this way same with Shikha
but Chandni knows and understands him the most
she knows what he is feeling now and wants to console and soothe his pain and sorrowEdited by 2filmy - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
he has just got Chandni so naturally he was to spend his maximum time with her
Adi doesn't understand this and tries to take his share too
maasi keeps on whining about revenge
I think only Maasi and Pooja understand his condition now so they try to give him as much leeway as possible
but now that Adi is missing he's guilty that he didn't answer him when he called for him in the morning and as he was with Chandni then and totally focussed on her he blames her
I understand his state of mind so well but poor Chandni has to bear the brunt of it all as all his emotions are around her