Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

both updates in a day
it's a treat for me

waiting for your detailed analysis, Priyu. Do tell me how you like the 12th chapter.
mahin123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
the update  is absolutely mind blowing. their love making so sensuous but yet very beautiful. very very very... well written chapter. I loved it way too much. feeling angry with him. he had crossed his limits and insulted her very badly in front of his family. she shouldn't forgive him easily.  thank you so much dear for giving us such an amazing chapter. you are a genius, exceptionally talented. best wishes for you. plz update soon
saxena_hgt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow such contrasting emitions together.. on one hand v have such beautiful intense & passionate nt of love between two eternal lovers, which give me goosebumps by d way & on another hand intense, passionate anger of one destroying delicate thread of that love.. not completely but effects r same- worse... But i guess this has to happen coz wound like ones of advay can't b healed so easily & quickly.. they will take there time.. plus uptil now advay was all about his family & hatred for chandani.. now when that childhood all consuming love is bk with more ferocity, balancing that & family will b uphill task & that too without any guilt.. nani was rt, he has to overcome demons by making this love his strength & believe in this strength.. otherwise ppl like mausi will put seed of doubt.. advay's believe has to b rock solid than only he will overcome his demons..

My heart goes out for chandani.. she landed from heaven to hell directly.. thatswhy her walls r rock solid & advay needs to do more.. i think advay & chandani need honest heart to heart conversation where advay does not sheild away from his real demons & thoughts..

Miku has really behaved more maturely in this whole scenario..nani as always source of strength & a pillar to lean on.. pooja's nature alwayz touch my heart.. mausi needs a lot of soul searching to do.. her this behavior will only bring unrest to household.. agreed her pain & loss is too much but at one point in life u have to start moving on that too dil se.. i don't think so she has forgiven chandani completely.. & i think with this there is a dangerous mixture of fear that now advay will b all about chandan  is there,  which is making it all d more worse for her..

All in all grt update.. & will eagerly wait for nxt kyunki dev aur chandu aashqui farmate acche lagte hai..cheers..

Originally posted by: mahin123

the update  is absolutely mind blowing. their love making so sensuous but yet very beautiful. very very very... well written chapter. I loved it way too much. feeling angry with him. he had crossed his limits and insulted her very badly in front of his family. she shouldn't forgive him easily.  thank you so much dear for giving us such an amazing chapter. you are a genius, exceptionally talented. best wishes for you. plz update soon

Thanks so much, Mahin for your heartfelt appreciation. ...Yup! Advay gets angry n loses control. She will not forgive him easily. But as Nani said, eventually he will apologize to her and then she will forgive him.

I will update soon. Do keep reading to keep me inspired to write further.

Originally posted by: ASRkiMoonlight

AW how was your trip babe?? Me was kinda busy too..but been good. Am so glad to see you back😃. Don't worry..take your time..fall back into the routine and give us one of those beautiful updates❤️

Trip was superbly rejuvenating! I enjoyed myself like a sixteen year old; had beautiful connect back with nature. Had a fantabulous time with hubby.

Update is given on page 88. Pls do read n if njoyable, make me happier wth comments.

Originally posted by: saxena_hgt

Wow such contrasting emitions together.. on one hand v have such beautiful intense & passionate nt of love between two eternal lovers, which give me goosebumps by d way & on another hand intense, passionate anger of one destroying delicate thread of that love.. not completely but effects r same- worse... But i guess this has to happen coz wound like ones of advay can't b healed so easily & quickly.. they will take there time.. plus uptil now advay was all about his family & hatred for chandani.. now when that childhood all consuming love is bk with more ferocity, balancing that & family will b uphill task & that too without any guilt.. nani was rt, he has to overcome demons by making this love his strength & believe in this strength.. otherwise ppl like mausi will put seed of doubt.. advay's believe has to b rock solid than only he will overcome his demons..

My heart goes out for chandani.. she landed from heaven to hell directly.. thatswhy her walls r rock solid & advay needs to do more.. i think advay & chandani need honest heart to heart conversation where advay does not sheild away from his real demons & thoughts..

Miku has really behaved more maturely in this whole scenario..nani as always source of strength & a pillar to lean on.. pooja's nature alwayz touch my heart.. mausi needs a lot of soul searching to do.. her this behavior will only bring unrest to household.. agreed her pain & loss is too much but at one point in life u have to start moving on that too dil se.. i don't think so she has forgiven chandani completely.. & i think with this there is a dangerous mixture of fear that now advay will b all about chandan  is there,  which is making it all d more worse for her..

All in all grt update.. & will eagerly wait for nxt kyunki dev aur chandu aashqui farmate acche lagte hai..cheers..

yup Prachi! Contrasting things do happen in life. That's what is depicted here. The drama in Advay-Chandni's life. Passionate love and heart breaking anger both are the qualities of ASR. His past continues to haunt his soul even now and as you said, his wounds are not yet healed. Naani is become the mouthpiece in this chapter explaining the inner turmoil of Advay-Dev. His outer core is Advay who had a misplaced hate for Chandni  but inner core is the passionate love Dev had always had for Chandu. Even as Advay hating Chandani, he did not physically harm her. His intention was always to demean her soul. Now being in complete love, he wants to cherish her soul.

As naani says, he is paying the price of taking charge of the family... he becomes vulnerable with his own dreads, his insecurities and unleashes his anger on his most loved Chandni. As he said in 6th October episode, Whether it's love or hatred, compassion or anger... all his relations are now tied to Chandni. " Jo bhi hai bas tumse hai" as he said. That's why here he tells Pooja, Chandni is his very own so all his inner emotions will come on her alone.

It's his love for Chandni and Chandni's love for him that will make him live above his demons. That's their joint strength. The past cannot be undone, but the future can be very much be repaired and made free of pain.

Chandni did fall from heaven to hell directly...but her walls are not rock solid with her breaking down... blaming her own self for all the pain in her and his life. 
Guilt played on advay's mind when Adi was not found and guilt plays on Chandni's mind after his outburst.

Advay and Chandni are now at a stage where their hearts talk... she knows all his demons already... he had an outburst when she just mused of her disappearance ... he said he will be a corpse, if she disappears...

she knows when his anger starts building that Adi is very important in Advay's life. She wants to appease his fear... but he is simply too angry for her to try n make that effort...That's her failing when he is angry... how to approach her when she is inert having taken umbrage; that's Dev's failing.

Between loved ones, this happens many times. Two souls are so close that a little distance also seems too big to conquer... and then that small separation ends up separating the two souls... a heart to heart talk is what is needed to bring them back close.

Miku is truly mature in spite of his outward prankster faade. Naani has the wisdom of age. And she joins hands with Miku to bring peace to family during dining. Pooja is very positive and strong yet she is vulnerable when It comes to Aadi. Aadi is her whole and sole world now. Maasi has forgiven Chandni but not Vashisht family and she does connect chandni with that family. So in a way, she does not forgive Chandni completely. Maasi truly needs to evolve in her thought process which will also not happen overnight. 

Advay will not come under any influence of Maasi because Chandni has already guided him earlier to follow his own heart. He is now very conscious of his wrongdoing to chandni. So his conscience now wants to undo his battering to Chandni, the most important part of his life now... he will do so in next chapter. 

Thanks for your appreciation... Advay and Chandni in next chapter yes aashiqui farammayenge... Iss chapter ki bahut achchhi thee na? Both so comfortable and having a rollicking chat.

Next chapter coming soon. Do keep reading n commenting. Thanks genuinely for your time to comment while your Pari must be keeping you busy. When is her first birthday? 
Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago
saxena_hgt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yup Prachi! Contrasting things do happen in life. That's what is depicted here. The drama in Advay-Chandni's life. Passionate love and heart breaking anger both are the qualities of ASR. His past continues to haunt his soul even now and as you said, his wounds are not yet healed. Naani is become the mouthpiece in this chapter explaining the inner turmoil of Advay-Dev. His outer core is Advay who had a misplaced hate for Chandni  but inner core is the passionate love Dev had always had for Chandu. Even as Advay hating Chandani, he did not physically harm her. His intention was always to demean her soul. Now being in complete love, he wants to cherish her soul.

As naani says, he is paying the price of taking charge of the family... he becomes vulnerable with his own dreads, his insecurities and unleashes his anger on his most loved Chandni. As he said in 6th October episode, Whether it's love or hatred, compassion or anger... all his relations are now tied to Chandni. " Jo bhi hai bas tumse hai" as he said. That's why here he tells Pooja, Chandni is his very own so all his inner emotions will come on her alone.

It's his love for Chandni and Chandni's love for him that will make him live above his demons. That's their joint strength. The past cannot be undone, but the future can be very much be repaired and made free of pain.

Chandni did fall from heaven to hell directly...but her walls are not rock solid with her breaking down... blaming her own self for all the pain in her and his life. 
Guilt played on advay's mind when Adi was not found and guilt plays on Chandni's mind after his outburst.

Advay and Chandni are now at a stage where their hearts talk... she knows all his demons already... he had an outburst when she just mused of her disappearance ... he said he will be a corpse, if she disappears...

she knows when his anger starts building that Adi is very important in Advay's life. She wants to appease his fear... but he is simply too angry for her to try n make that effort...That's her failing when he is angry... how to approach her when she is inert having taken umbrage; that's Dev's failing.

Between loved ones, this happens many times. Two souls are so close that a little distance also seems too big to conquer... and then that small separation ends up separating the two souls... a heart to heart talk is what is needed to bring them back close.

Miku is truly mature in spite of his outward prankster faade. Naani has the wisdom of age. And she joins hands with Miku to bring peace to family during dining. Pooja is very positive and strong yet she is vulnerable when It comes to Aadi. Aadi is her whole and sole world now. Maasi has forgiven Chandni but not Vashisht family and she does connect chandni with that family. So in a way, she does not forgive Chandni completely. Maasi truly needs to evolve in her thought process which will also not happen overnight. 

Advay will not come under any influence of Maasi because Chandni has already guided him earlier to follow his own heart. He is now very conscious of his wrongdoing to chandni. So his conscience now wants to undo his battering to Chandni, the most important part of his life now... he will do so in next chapter. 

Thanks for your appreciation... Advay and Chandni in next chapter yes aashiqui farammayenge... Iss chapter ki bahut achchhi thee na? Both so comfortable and having a rollicking chat.

Next chapter coming soon. Do keep reading n commenting. Thanks genuinely for your time to comment while your Pari must be keeping you busy. When is her first birthday? 

Thank u for such detailed reply & giving further insight of your characters.. iss chapter ki aashqui toh bas kya thi..giving goosebumps wali thi.. now will wait with double anticipation for nxt update, if they r solving their differences & getting on with aashqui...

My pari is just 6 months old, so still no respite for me.. but i m enjoying this phase, every day is new experience..thanks for your concern.. i hope you had a fabulous holiday with your better half.. 

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingAHA2017

waiting for your detailed analysis, Priyu. Do tell me how you like the 12th chapter.

yes will comment soon now
wish to discuss with you as usual
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neha welcome back after long time 🤗 have been eagerly waiting for your updates 😳 And the Updates are Just Out of this World, beyond all Appreciations 👏⭐️ just Loved how Advay/Dev and Chandni have Shown their Angers,Wrath to each other,it was very obvious for Advay to react like this with Chandni but after sometimes when he returns to his real Self,as Dev,that was just Marvellous, the way he was feeling guilty,pleading from inside forgiveness to Chandni those Actions of Advay /Dev were too Beautiful, and the way Chandni has displayed her Anger to Dev,her Bleeding Heart, her pains,her bleeding heart,her Tears, her breakdown all are described so Amazing way,can't explain in Words, 👏❤️ the way Chandni has explained Adi,why they come out  from bedroom everyday late,that was so Cute,Innocent and decent too.Their Deep intensity,their Passionate,Lingering, intimate moments,their Moments of Love,Passion,where they get lost and from where they come back together all the time,all are explained so Perfect,on Sweet,Decent yet Lovely way. Keep updating Neha,you are just too Brilliant yaar ⭐️👏❤️ Edited by Anraysha - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am just amazed at the turn of events
Adi missing and every one was so worried
Adi is all Pooja has now so she was so grief struck
Advay loves Adi a lot so he is so upset worried
Nani Miku maasi all are tensed
of course Dev first thunders at the security but they haven't seen him go out
he has a special bond with Adi
Adi has lost his dad and Dev is also his donor
Dev is so frantic now but still he directs all what to do
poor Pooja was about to collapse but Dev caught her
Chandni Nani try their best to console her
Miku Chandni both were surprised seeing this side of Dev but I think Veer was more surprised as Chandni has already seen him this furious before
Previous
1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 122
Next
KK Thumbnail

KK