Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

I too can relate so well with both Arnav and Advay
I have had my share of pain too so I know
some questions really have no answers
then I really feel only Shri Krishna knows all the answers

I am so sorry for you Priyu! Would sharing help? If yes, PM me n then let's share our mutual agonies.

Hats off to you girl for putting all your pain behind and spreading so much happiness around the world. May God bless you with multifold happiness in life, Priyu! You truly deserve it.

And yes, Krishna is our soulmate to give us courage to accept life the way it comes.

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Di I will comment on the second part tonight
was a bit short of time in the day
2filmy thumbnail
oh Neha Di
I have faced a lot will tell u in details after my exams
but I just try to forget the pain and move in with good things
and yes Shri Krishna shows us the right path always
2filmy thumbnail
I feel so good talking to you after so long it's like my peace therapy

Adi was a bit recovered now
so in his signature style he asked why cm didn't answer him then. Veer tried to explain him that everyone needs some space but he was still persistent and asked what they do in their room for so long
this was such an embarrassing question Pooja tried to deflect it but again Chandni explained it so beautifully
every one was very impressed with it Adi too was happy that he will get a play mate and Dev surely started dreaming of Achu
Veer explained to him that he shouldn't ever repeat this
finally maasi changed the topic and Pooja took Adi away. Veer Shikha too left together and maasi went for puja that left DevNi and Nani
poor Dev was to talk to Chandni but she ignored him and went away. Nani understood that they will take some time to be normal again. Dev realized his mistake and Nani sent him to apologise to her

Yup! His signature style!

Dev... has a complex mindset... for him it's only chandni and chandni... if his anger had burst out on her then his happy excitement also first he shares with her... with the same ardency... she takes it because she knows it's so important for him...

What she refuses to accept is that whether it's anxiety or its excitement, for love or for anger it will always be chandni for him.

She has explained wisely to Aadi but for Dev, it's like she has accepted their dream together. So he does not initially realise, how badly she has taken his anger...he is still childlike and complains to naani about Chandni not listening to him. So Naani gives him explanation and a flying thappad... her signature style.

I feel so bad for poor Dev he has realized his mistake and wants to talk to her and apologize but she's avoiding him like plague.
he went to the kitchen and observed her but couldn't say anything. Shilpa had to ask him if he wanted something. he asked Chandni for tea. his words tugged her heart and she wanted to run and hug him but she controlled herself. she made it but told Shilpa to give it to him. this hurt him a lot so he just left from there.
so much happened today and things changed so bad
there's such a huge gap between them now and she's not talking to him and avoiding him now even though he wants to apologise. he was very harsh to her in the heat of the moment and she was very hurt

That's the irony of life! We get so tongue tied if we have to tell our loved ones feelings deep in our heart...I have experienced it myself.

here Chandni and Dev are both caught up in their own spheres. he expects that she at least looks at him before he apologizes and she is delved deep into her own pain and guilt... 

Here's where Krishna taught us... Pyaar karo par usme koi bhi shart mat rakho!

It doesn't happen overnight in a relationship... that's human nature... somehow we protect our individualities, howevermuch we might be in love... When you learn to trust the other person only then you have the courage to rise above yourself and believe completely in the love.

ADNI have to both find that level of trust together

I feel so good talking to you after so long it's like my peace therapy

🤗

love you genuinely with all my heart, Priyu!  I am so happy I met you here on IF. N how I wish someday we meet in person, too. Pls do always stay in touch.

I just loved the way you described their emotions here
their inner turmoil is so clear and the change in the dynamics. one incident changed everything in a day. neither would have thought such a day would come that too after Diwali. that's why they say anger ruins all. it's man's worst enemy and we shouldn't say or do anything in anger as that only harms us and our loved ones. but it's also true at times the heart overpowers the brain and acts of it's own accord. small things magnify and cause a huge rift in relationships and then separation. one says or does something and then it's too late to repair things. maasi used to blame her she didn't mind that much as she was an outsider for her but Dev is her own and they are together for a long time and he knows her well now still he said all that

So very true Priyu! Each one of us has perhaps lost a friend, a loved one or some relation somewhere or the other... though we did not mean it to happen that way... but Anger is very much a high ranked shadripu and does maximum harm in life.

And generally, men give into anger very easily... somehow their upbringing, the society culture all teach that it's ok or it's right to show anger openly in men... while in women, anger is required to be suppressed... weird!

Actually, our mythologies keep both at equal... Laxmi gets angry at Vishnu and leaves him, Parvati takes the Kali form, radha roothofies on Krishna. 

In families and especially in married relationships, the new society expects the woman to take everybody's anger and never express hers. Then she's goody goody wife or bahu or Bhabhi... It's such a partial culture.

I genuinely feel that this link of mother teaching daughter Aise hi hota hai, learn to bear... must be completely broken and the concept of ardhnareshwar come back in every relation.
2filmy thumbnail
yes as he had said to her on their SR every emotion feeling sentiment for him are related to her
his world starts and ends with her
she is yet to know that even in his anger and the pain he gives her it's his intensity for her
I got that when she explained Adi he thought she was normal after his outburst but he realized the depth of her pain much later
I wish Nani for once slaps the correct person
2filmy thumbnail
yes at times words just don't come out of your mouth and at times you tend to close your ears
both are absorbed in themselves and both of them expect something from the other
yes Shri Krishna had taught that too
I think once you have the faith in your partner and a lot confidence in your love you can rise above yourself in love