Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update loved it so much.
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Once again Neha you have arrived with a Blast,A Resplendent, Beautiful, Romantic, Sensuous, Lovely, Totally Divine ,Sacred Love of Advay and Chandni updateโค๏ธ,No words,seriously All the Words may fall short to Appreciate your Writing โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

YOU are tremendously Genius Yasr,eagerly waiting for your next updates,Your pics and descriptions of Dev/Advay -Chandni Love making ,Sexual moments are sooo Romantic, Erotic but not vulgar at all,you keep try to write your updates such a Decent, yet Romantic, Sensuous way that it is always absolute pleasant, delight to read your updates.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks a million for your always encouraging, very honest appreciation. You always make me feel good at heart so naturally it's my duty to give you gals my best.

This FF starts after they both have accepted their marriage. Lovemaking between married couple is meant to be divine and sacred. With all the love between couples, it's done to please completely, show all the care of the world... that's when it's beautiful. Sensuality is inherent part of that beauty.

Have you ever pondered, nature also keeps it very erotic yet totally divine. There's no vulgarity because it's done internally in the body... Kind of the actual being behind the curtains... Internal fertilization.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I totally believe things are far more sensuous in your own imaginations. So why restrict your imaginations with my limiting writing capability... go n njoy your own sweet GMs. Hints are given by me. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I hope you enjoy the way the story is progressing... Advay having to battle external enemies and internal demons both. But he not being alone in the battle.
Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Chipper-Treat-

Awesome update loved it so much.

TKS

Originally posted by: 2filmy

the 1st scene is totally blissful
u have described their Union so majestically
the pics depict them so well
we totally get the feel of their love making
but it's so ethereal aesthetic beautiful
each gave to the other fully without any inhibitions
they were totally lost in their own world
their union was also spiritual and soulful
each wanted to make the other happier
their bond us really divine and on a different level
proper true soul mates understand each other so well
the night was a sweet witness to their union
they are each others strength and both were lost in each other completely
u r so right she is a flame he is the sun

I liked the pics hugely myself... Exactly depicting the way I wanted to show the act progressing further. It does give the feel of real love making, doesn't it?

the writing is ethereal and aesthetic, yes!...That's why it enhances the beauty of details given; like it happening again and again ... using different positions ๐Ÿ˜‰. And did you enjoy that game being played between the two; finally both winning. Duniya ke sab games ek taraf, this is the best game between couples. Just think, how Adni must have smiled at each other afterwards?
So I am training you young gals without being vulgar๐Ÿ˜†

Jokes Apart... Have you ever pondered... we have just one known life for us... punarjanam kisne dekha hai? ๐Ÿ˜‰... in that short time span allotted to us, why let go the opportunity to experience supreme happiness?

Doing the act is very basic... it's happening everywhere... in most basic living species as well ... if we call ourselves a higher developed, progressed species ... then we must use our brain power to get the surreal experience, the real happiness, shouldn't we?

Marriages fail or wither out because this choice is not made correctly. You can do the lovemaking as just a physical act... kiya and then khatam!... or you can make it a real divine union experience... the choice is yours ... and accordingly you determine the level of your own happiness.

Chalo... dil ki baat kah di maine!
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes it really gives us the feel of the actual love making
I could really feel their emotions within me
they are 2 bodies but 1 heart mind and soul
so they were playing this game together
so both are winning together and none losing
I believe in rebirth though
but yes we never know but in the next birth we will be born as a human so we aren't sure if we will get the same partners as in this birth
so better to fully experience our love with our soul mates in this birth itself
love making is a way to express your love for your soul mate but there are so many other ways too
Dev does exactly that he expresses his love in all ways that he can and same with Chandni too
they don't need to speak to each other to understand each other's minds
their connection helps them talk to their souls
saxena_hgt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally i m here...well 1st of all thank u for satisfying that age old curiosity that what comes after happily everafter.. your story tells us d end is just a beginning of another journey.. with equal ups & downs if not more.. what i m loving most is how well u r maintaining characteristics for every character according to end of d serial but giving your own twists going forward.. bonding between advay & veer, veer & chandani is adorable..

Two points which i find extraordinary r- 1st your knowledge about hindu religion.. my god d way u write chandani's sanskrit sessions is commendable.. latest about Maa Lakshmi.. kudos to u.. 2nd is advay & chandani's intimate scenes, d analogy u have used here is quite unique.. there is alwayz passion & intensity but never vulgarity.. 

I liked d way how u r handling chandani's fear issue.. coz i agree its a long & slow process, which will take its due course.. how dev is supporting his chandu, is how one should support their partner.. 

I m looking forward to see how & when dev takes his revenge from rest of d culprits & what miku is going to do with his future.. excellent story & u r an exceptional writer..best wishes.. cheers..

Originally posted by: 2filmy

yes it really gives us the feel of the actual love making
I could really feel their emotions within me
they are 2 bodies but 1 heart mind and soul
so they were playing this game together
so both are winning together and none losing
I believe in rebirth though
but yes we never know but in the next birth we will be born as a human so we aren't sure if we will get the same partners as in this birth
so better to fully experience our love with our soul mates in this birth itself
love making is a way to express your love for your soul mate but there are so many other ways too
Dev does exactly that he expresses his love in all ways that he can and same with Chandni too
they don't need to speak to each other to understand each other's minds
their connection helps them talk to their souls

Bold: So very true, Priyu! I am so happy you believe in it because I do myself hugely... simply hugely! 

Lovemaking is just one of the ways for that expression. N yes, Dev is expressing it in every scene right from first chapter.

Rebirth will happen since we carry energy within ourselves and it's only going to be transformed into some other creature. As Krishna taught us, the soul is eternal. So let's practice being a genuine loving soul and then whatever birth we get, our soul will be the same. 

Dev and Chandni are true soulmates. In this chapter, the purpose behind the lovemaking comes out in the next scene. And I truly liked the way it flew from my writing.

Originally posted by: saxena_hgt

Finally i m here...well 1st of all thank u for satisfying that age old curiosity that what comes after happily everafter.. your story tells us d end is just a beginning of another journey.. with equal ups & downs if not more.. what i m loving most is how well u r maintaining characteristics for every character according to end of d serial but giving your own twists going forward.. bonding between advay & veer, veer & chandani is adorable..

Two points which i find extraordinary r- 1st your knowledge about hindu religion.. my god d way u write chandani's sanskrit sessions is commendable.. latest about Maa Lakshmi.. kudos to u.. 2nd is advay & chandani's intimate scenes, d analogy u have used here is quite unique.. there is alwayz passion & intensity but never vulgarity.. 

I liked d way how u r handling chandani's fear issue.. coz i agree its a long & slow process, which will take its due course.. how dev is supporting his chandu, is how one should support their partner.. 

I m looking forward to see how & when dev takes his revenge from rest of d culprits & what miku is going to do with his future.. excellent story & u r an exceptional writer..best wishes.. cheers..

Thanks a lot for your time to comment, Prachi. Especially, when life must be keeping you busy with the new privilege of life, your pari.

Life is a journey of the soul. When marriage happens, you mate with another soul hence he becomes your soulmate. The journey then takes form of discovering each other and finding love somewhere on the path. The best thing about marriage is never being able to completely understand your partner and experiencing the happiness in discovering something new everyday.

So naturally, DevNi marriage is also their journey which , as you rightly mentioned, I am taking further with Ups and downs.

ADNI story could have very much been written differently.  It would be equally good that way as well. My intention in writing it with exact character continuity and then slow transition or peeling of layers is to keep the show alive in our hearts... as if 6th October was not the last episode.

I am so happy that you appreciated the Maata Laxmi part. I am very much cognizant of the limits of my knowledge about Hindu religion, yet I believe truly in certain principles. This writing about Mata Laxmi being one of them. I would be very much happy if readers started thinking of her in a similar manner.

Vulgar is a difficult term to express. There is very thin line between what's vulgar and what's not. It changes from individual to individual. Any form of art can be perceived as vulgar by one and natural by another.

But yes! I do remain loyal to myself and honest with the way I perceive a certain things and like to write about them. I see lovemaking with all elements in nature in innumerable ways. I am hugely sensual.๐Ÿ˜‰ Here , I just happened to pick one.

Chandni's fear issue I have made into a conflict with one's own demons. This I believe is the most challenging part to conquer. So let's see how it moves ahead in this story.

Your further tracks awaited, as picked from the story , I promise will be interesting enough. Do keep reading and whenever time permits commenting.

2filmy thumbnail
of course I believe in the bold line
yes Dev has been expressing his love right from the start of this story
we read in physics energy is never created nor destroyed but transferred from one source to the other
same way our soul just changes from one body to the other
we should be good and do good deeds then only we will collect good karma
I just loved how u wrote this scene
this one scene can make any one your fan
2filmy thumbnail
I think Dev will succeed to remove Chandni fears completely but it will take a long time
the good thing here is Chandni too is with him
a person marriage is where your partner understands all your needs even without u telling him and takes care of them all helps u overcome all your shortcomings and makes u feel always confident
DevNi are just that perfect couple
they complement each other so well
they understand each other and are soul connected
I hope they both can win over Maasi