Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 Untold Saga Of ADNi Chapter 1 to 15 - Page 58

Posted: 6 years ago

Lingering Moments Chapter 11 page 2 

She came to the hallway with Pooja and was astounded with the whole changeover look and the crowd gathered. 

"Steps,Chandni, careful!" A smiling Pooja reminded Chandni.

Everything looked so perfect, so radiant! Chandni's mood elated immediately. There was no trace of last evening having happened. These are my family members who love me so very much in spite of my being here hardly for some days. They are doing so much for me. The house is decorated. The ladies have been invited for the Sanskrit session. Why should I let the past bother me at all? I will look forward from now on.

The ladies dressed up grand for Diwali greeted her, 

"Good morning Mrs. Raizada! Aapki pahali Diwali aapko Mubarak ho." (Wishes to you on your first Diwali) 

Another one chirped, "Today you narrate something special in Sanskrit related to Diwali..." 

Few came close to her and pulled her to the couches. "You know,Mrs. Raizada, when you speak, it feels so divine that we all go in trance and then when we go home, we know it in our heart; but we cannot narrate the same to family members... " 

"Maybe because; we listen on empty stomach. We must eat the sweets prepared first and then listen to her." A fat woman commented and Chandni laughed at her innocence.

"Why don't you all proceed to the refreshments first and then I will start my session. Shilpa, please take them there." Chandni invited all with a smile. 

Then she immediately looked around for Adi. Quiet, desolate and lonely bundled up in a corner...he was not yet out from yesterday's after effects.

"Aaadiii" She lovingly called out to him, but he refused to come out of his cocoon. 

Pooja came near Adi, "Adi, Mami is calling you. Go and say sorry to her." 

" Na Didi, don't say that. We are best friends, you know! Dosti mein no sorry, no thank you! 

Aur Adi sorry kyon bole? Why should he say sorry? It's nowhere related to him. He was only playing with me. I just wanted to check whether I had forgotten to swim, so I jumped in the pool. Looks like I have really forgotten. Now I'll have to learn from Adi how to swim. 

Adi, tu sikhayega na mujhe? Will you teach me?"

Her chirpy talk made Adi beam up with smile. He tentatively looked at her searching for any signs of blame but there was none. Hesitantly, he walked towards her.

"Adi, if you agree to teach me swimming, I'll sing a song I made especially for you, my diwali gift to you." 

Adi genuinely cheered up now, "Deal?" with a smile, he put his hand forward. 

She shook her hand with him, "Pakka deal!"

"Diwali is now. So you sing the song now. I'll teach you swimming immediately after Diwali, Chalega?"

" Daudega!"

" Chalo Sweet CM, sansani macha dete hain!" 

He ran to call the whole family there. He was so proud that Mami had dedicated a song for him.

Chandni sang happily, total contrast to her otherwise quiet ways!

" Dama dam mast kalandar,

Adi da pahala number

Dama dam mast kalandar,

Adi da pahala number

With the cheerful chirpy song, everybody started clapping happily. Miku held Adi's hands and did Mary-go-round with him. Chandani was bolder now and sang all the more freely.

"Oh laal mere, oh laal mere...

Oh laal meri pat rakhiyo bhala Adi laalan!

Mumbai da Sehvan Da sakhi shah baz kalandar

Dama dam mast kalandar

Adi dam dam de andar...

Advay had walked down to the hallway and witnessed this happy gathering. Chandu singing away freely with a happy smile on her lips... his family happily rejoicing with claps. Nowhere any trace of any remorse, any fear... 

His heart swelled with love n pride for his Chandu and his family... all together bringing happiness to one another... Events might have been wrong but reactions weren't! 

He was surely not alone in his battle anymore!

"Hey everybody! See Bhaiyya; matching with me and Chandu with a red dupatta and all! 

Kya baat hai, bhaiyya? Sherwani pe laal dupatta! Jach rahe ho tusi!" Pooja chirped! 

(You look great in this traditional attire of red and white)

Chandani's eyes turned to him. She had seen him in this before. Yet, the change of his angry face into a loving one made him look devastatingly beautiful in the traditional dressing. Tall dark handsome knight in shining armour! He was her hubby! 

She blushed at the thought and colour rose in her cheeks. He noticed it and smiled at her.

" Pooja beta, tota maina to tota mainahi rahenge! Bade miyan, Chhote miyan... dono ek jaise!" (Love birds will always be love birds.... the elder ones and the the younger ones!)

Nani was smiling happily. Everybody laughed. Happiness lighted up the environment.

"Today is Laxmi Pooja so let us discuss about Mata Laxmi." After lunch, Chandni started her session with the gathered ladies.

"Haan Haan! Please do tell. May MataLaxmi bless us with a lot of money!

"Yes! Money is one aspect of Laxmi; but please do understand that Mata Laxmi has been known since ancient times; when the concept of money had not entered human culture. "Karagre vasate Laxmi" was written long before money was introduced in society. 

Birth, Life and Death are three principles manifested in Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. Laxmi is consort of Vishnu because wealth and happiness are needed in your lifetime, not for your birth neither at death. 

While Vishnu symbolises life, Laxmi gives stability to life.

'Aadya laxmi ', the great goddess, was manifesting herself even from before the time human beings came into form. She was 'Ramaa' the pleasure giver coming from 'ramate' in sanskrit or to please . She provided the sense of happiness to plants and animals, the entire living world. A bird building his nest and rearing his little ones was blessed by Aadya Laxmi.

If you think from a deeper perspective, when the nomadic man found a cave for himself and started possessing it as his home, that was his "Aishwarya... his wealth. Mata Laxmi manifested there as Aishwarya Laxmi.

As humanity progressed into society and agriculture, human life became stabilised and secure in terms of its food need. Till date after millions of ears, the mother earth satisfies human needs for food. Our stores remain full with food grains. That is blessing of DhanyaLaxmi.

When man domesticated animals, the animals became his wealth with the blessing of Gajalaxmi.

Your children are your best wealth. They bring you happiness. A person having very good children doesn't need wealth to make him happy. It's the blessing of Santan Laxmi.

When a person faces a calamity, he needs courage to battle against it. Veerata or Dhairya is his wealth in the battle as Veer Laxmi.

We all know that Knowledge is wealth by itself. That's Vidya Laxmi. Every single victory that a person achieves against enemies, against calamities adds to his status through the blessing of Vijaya Laxmi.

These are the Ashta Lakshmi! The eight forms of the Goddess! So next time when we all pray to Laxmimata, let us pray her all encompassing forms."

Everybody listened awestruck. Even a far standing Advay, quietly watching over her for assurance of her well being, was captivated by her lecture. 

Whether it was her looks, whether it was her persona ...everything had the power to mesmerise him. As a successful businessman, he had lots of respect in society. Through her sheer knowledge, Chandani was earning her own share of respect in her own small world of Ladies friends. I was right in our first meeting. 

Har baar iska ek naya rang dikhaayee padata hai. Every time I see a new colour of hers.

God! I love this woman. He thought with pride.

This woman is so rich in her thoughts,so serene in her talk... why does a trauma make her absolutely helpless and timid? This has to change! I will change it, he resolved. 

Hurriedly, he left from there and called up Dr. Mehta, city's best psychiatrist. They were into deep discussion for quite some time. After that, Advay was busy making many other business calls. Engrossed in his laptop, he did not realise that it was evening already.

Chandni came to the room with a Nashta tray and a glass of juice. She kept them on side table and lovingly put her arms around him from behind. He was busy typing away on his laptop. "Chaliye na! Come, Have something." 

"One sec, Chandu. Lemme finish this mail."

She sat on the recliner and admired her hubby. 

'Bhagwan ne isse badi fursad mein banaaya hoga.(God must have taken his own time creating him) 

Even his asymmetries make him look gorgeous. What is it that I love more? His perfect body or his loving heart. I'll take both.' She chuckled to herself. He looked up.

"What's the matter? Badi hasi chhoot rahi hai." (You are smiling a lot!)

"Aapko kya farak padata hai? Since so long I am waiting here. Aapko koi parva hi nahi." (What difference it makes to you, you don't care at all)

Chandni feigned anger.

"Watch your tone, Chandu!" 

His sharp retort got her scared. She came near him to kneel in front of him. She put her arms on his knees and begged,

"I am sorry. Please bura mat maniyega. Don't feel bad"

Her innocent remorseful eyes softened him immediately. He held her shoulders and rose with her hugging her close to his heart. 

"You don't have to say sorry, Chandu. Just don't ever say that again. You know damn well mujhe farak padata hai, mujhe tumhari bahot parva hai."(It makes a difference to me, I care for you a lot!)

She raised her head from his chest and said ruefully, " Fir kha lijiye na."(Then why don't you eat?) 

He smiled at her childlike demand.

He was just finishing his juice when she went near the window. "Come here, please." 

She took the lantern kept near the window in her hand. Sixteen years! Sixteen long excruciating years of waiting for her Dev. Badi Lambi Judaai!  A long separation! Her heart flinched in pain. How many times she had sent one in the skies and expected that he sees it. The wait was getting over today.

He thought of the night last time when he had burst her lantern in anger. How much hatred inside me! Total contrast to her soothing sweet innocence... Itne sitam dhaaye hai maine! How much I have tortured her. 

His heart flinched in pain. I'll make it up to her in every way now. I'll light up her life with happiness.

Together they lighted up the lantern and sent it to the skies. With his arm around her shoulder, they watched their prayer for love reach the skies.

"Akele akele lantern jalaaye ja rahehain... Hummm!" ( Everything being done all alone in privacy)

Miku had come in unannounced. Both chandni and advay turned.

"Devarjee, Aaj kal knock karake aane kajamaana nahi raha."

(To knock before entering, those times not there anymore)  

"Bhabhi, aaj kal darvaaje ko lock karaneka jamaana bhi nahi raha."

(The times are not there as well, to lock the door before doing something)

An easy friendship had developed between the two.

" Tu kabaab mein haddi banane kyun aaya?" Advay smirked.

(Why are you bone in kebab now? a weed in roses?)

" Bhai, aap aur bhabhi kabaab hote to ab tak mere pet mein hote." (Bro, if you and sis had been kebabs , you would be in my tummy by now)

" Miku, Mahant ka beta hokar kabab khaane ki baat karata hai tu?" Advay was teasing his bro; specially because Chandni was there. ( You are the son of a priest and you talk about kebab eating ?)

"Usme kya hai? Aapke Mahadev bhi to maas khaate hai. Devi maata ko maas ka bhog chadhata hai. Phir maine kya paap kiya? Bhai, hum kya khaate hain iss se koi farak nahi padata. Man changaa to sab bhala."

( So what? Big deal. Your Mahadev (Lord Shiva) also eats meat. The Goddess is offered meat. Then what sin have I committed? Bro, what we eat and what we don't doesn't make any difference. If your heart is pure, everything is good)  

"Bato mein tu mujhe peechhe chhod deta hai!"

(You always leave me behind in talks)

"Na Bhai! Dialogues mein aapko koi maat nahi de sakata... Par haan, dekhana... ek din main aage jaroor jaaunga. 

(Nobody can defeat you in dialogues. But just watch!... One day I'll go ahead of you) 

I should also get a chance sometimes."

"Yes, Shesh naag of Vishnu asked for the same chance. So he became elder brother Balaram in Krishna avatar of Vishnu)" Chandni explained.

" I don't know whether I am Balaram or not looking at my frailness and Bhaiyya could not be Krishna, as he has only one wife, you!"

Everybody laughed.

"Issi baat pe aap donoki ek photo ho jaaye. Lemme click a photo of you two. " Miku offered. 

The sky was lighted with crackers. The couple was happy and was looking gorgeous.

"Ab to jaayega, Miku?" (Now at least you'll leave?) Advay raised his brows.

"Bhai main kyon jaau? Mera bhi to hak hai aap par."

(why should I go? Even I have right on you)

"Han haan devarjee, poora hak hai. Jitana chaahiye jataa lena. Mujhe kaam hai, main chali."

(Oh yes! You have the full right on your brother. Exercise it as much as you want. I have work so I'm going)

Chandni picked a dress change from wardrobe before leaving.

"Chandni, pool ke paas nahi, not near the pool... And yes, no crackers for you."Advay warned.

"Main Adi hoon kya? Ye nahi voh nahi kah rahe ho." (Am I aadi's age? YOU always keep saying, not this not that) Chandani made a face.

"Dimaag to tumhara adi se kuchh khaas badaa nahi."( Your brain is not much bigger than Aadi) Advay gave her back; his teasing now directed at his wife.

Miku was watching the nok jhok of his bhai bhabhi with a smile. Advay came near him.

"Chalo Bhai, chaay pite hain, kuchh waqt barbaad karate hain."

( Come Bro, let's have some tea. Let's do some time pass)

"Miku, maine bataaya hai na tumhe. Aadmi vakt ko nahi; vakt aadmi ko barbaad karata hai."

(Miku, I had told you, right? Man doesn't waste time, time has man wasted)

"Bhai, aap to vaise bhi Bhabhi ke ishque mein barbaad ho."

(Bro, you are as such wasted in love for sis in law)

"Main uske pyaar mein barbaad nahi, aabaad hoon. Bahot baatein karata hai. Chal, chaay pite hain. Aaj mere haatho ki pilata hoon tujhe." 

( I am not wasted in her love, rather I am flourished. You talk too much! Come, let's have tea. Today, I'll give you my special tea)

"Bhai Chaliye, Main Baatein nahi karata, aap kijiye...I won't talk instead you do..... Tell me everything you remember about Baba. What all he said to you, what kind of a person was he? Just everything!"

Advay surprisingly looked at Miku. There was sincerity and curiosity in his eyes. Advay smiled at his younger bro. Both walked together towards kitchen.

Chandni had lighted up the diwali lamps everywhere around. Today was Amaavas. But with thousand lamps lit all over, one made the darkness disappear completely. The lights all around made one experience 

"Tamaso maa Jyotirgamayaa." 

( Take me towards light from darkness, towards knowledge from ignorance)

Would she someday be able to come away from the darkness of her fears and see the light of love, she wondered in her thoughts.

She had created a beautiful design of diyas in front of the door. However, somehow she had forgotten that amongst arrangement of Diyas, she had herself been stuck outside the main door. 

She looked confused and scared to venture over the diyas now. She needed to get inside and put the main diya in front of mata Laxmi in the Mandir. How would she manage it, now? Not another accident, please God, not today. Today is special. She was genuinely concerned for the family's peace of mind.

Suddenly, holding the lamp in her hand, she got lifted into strong arms known so well to her now. She was worried that someone would see them and make them target for teasing again. " Kya kar rahehain , jee?"( what are you doing, dear?)

" Pati hoon tumhara! Jo kar raha hoon, usme galat kya hai?( I am your hubby! What's wrong in whatever I am doing?) 

Have done this before also, remember?"

Of course, she remembered. Her heart flinched with the memory of the pain she had given him that day with the nails. The pain had to be undone somehow. This was perhaps the start moment of that undoing part.

She relaxed in his arms and returned all the love she saw in his gaze for her. Both walked with locked eyes oblivious of the onlookers.

No words were necessary between them.Their eyes could do all the talking.

"You look beautiful."

"I belong to you."

"You trust me, right?"

"More than my own self."

"I could carry you like this my whole life."

"I would stay in your arms like this for my lifetime."

How both wished for the times to freeze and whole life to pass in this moment! He took her to the Mandir at home and pointed with his eyes to the lamp in her hand. 

Same as last time, while still held in his arms, she put the lamp next to Mata Laxmi. Both jointly prayed to Mata. For both, their wealth was their love for each other.

The family soon joined and they had a grand Laxmi Poojan. Laxmi Maha aarti was done.The Laxmi ashtak was sung. Everybody together enjoyed cracker bursting. Love bloomed in all couples... Devni, VeerKha and MurShi. 

Pooja played a lot with Adi enjoying herself thoroughly and making him believe that she alone was sufficient as parental love for him. Advay, Miku and Adi burst crackers all together making the skies all lit in beautiful fireworks. Murli became Nani's Sanjay and narrated all happenings to her. Everybody enjoyed the great site.

The family had a lavish four course dinner complete with fun and laughter. 

"Good night everybody! Sleep well. Come Chandani!"Advay bade his goodnight to all and signalled Chandni to come with him.

"Just need to check with Adi. Please go ahead. I shall join you."

Adi, Pooja and Chandani were doing Diwali project of Adi. There was lots to do and it took them some time. 

Advay came again to call Chandani, "Adi, don't you have to go to sleep? Close this all now! Chandani, come with me." 

Chandani was just getting up when Pooja kept her hand on Chandni's hand. 

"A little while more Bhaiyya, please!"  She winked stealthily at Adi.

"CM, I am not sleepy yet. I need to submit this or teacher will give me remark. Why don't you go and sleep?"

"Chandni, how much more time? Make it fast." Advay was exasperated.

Time passed. Chandani had not come to the room. Advay came back to call her. 

"Chandni, come now! This very moment."He was angry now.

"Little while more. Just last part left. Please."She feigned innocence.

"If I start work, I'll work whole night.Then you sleep alone." He threatened angrily.

"Aap jaao na, CM! Please go! You are disturbing our work." Adi was complaining now.

Advay left stomping his feet. The minute he left, all three jumped and hugged. They had managed to ruffle his feathers. It was fun to tease the forever serious Mama this way once in a while. Chandni gestured to Adi to go after Advay.

Adi went to the study looking for CM. CM was angrily typing away on his laptop. The air felt tense in the study.

Hesitantly, Adi ventured to step in the room. 

"Adi, please no disturbance now. As such you and your Mami are spending time together, so just go away. You complete the project, I'll complete my work." Advay scowled.

Adi returned back to Pooja and Chandani.

Adi: "Voh to rootha hai."(he is angry)

Chandani: "Mana Lenge."(We'll appease him)

Adi:"Voh to Bigada hai"( he is broken)

Pooja: "Bana lenge"(We'll mend him)

Adi: Phir Bhi na mane toh ( If he doesn't agree then?)

Chandani worried: Phir bhi na mane toh

Pooja: Toh? toh toh toh deke 'maami'behala lenge! ( Then, we shall give Aunty and get him engaged)

Pooja laughed heartily and the rest two joined her. 

"Chandani, your marriage attire had come laundered long time back;but times were not good then between you and Bhaiyya. So it has been lying in my cupboard. 

Today, suddenly Bhaiyya asked me about it. I got the feeling that perhaps he wants you to wear it. So why don't you change into that and go to your room. I'll send him there. Hamase hi rootha hai, Mana bhi hum hi lenge! After all he is angry with us, then we only shall appease him)" 

After Adi's venture into study, now it was Pooja. "Bhaiyya, What are you doing?

"Work, Pooja!"

"But today is Diwali day."

"I know that!"

"Then why don't you go to your room and spend time with your lovely wife."

"Wanted to do the same, right? That's why I called her so many times. But she wants to spend the time with you. So fine! I am OK. I'll do my work. I can do it whole night. You know that!" Advay was rueful.

Pooja laughed heartily, "Sometimes you act like Adi. Go now. And yes, please change your regular office attire. She is waiting for you. And she will surprise you..."

Let's see who surprises whom. Advay smilingly thought in his heart.

Chandni stepped in the room and was knocked for six with the whole changeover of the room. 

Under her feet was arose petals path. There were candles lit everywhere. Their bed was also decorated. A red and white theme matching her red and white marriage attire. 

He had made it very similar to their first night when he had made her stand whole night. She remembered, later he had told her that he would make it very special for her, same as first night, replete with rose petals and all. 

She blushed when she remembered his remark that he would not let her sleep whole night and would keep her in lying down position. But he had come home extremely sick. Perhaps,he was making up for the lost night then.

Hadn't life taken a total about turn from what it was earlier. At the time of marriage, she didn't know he was Dev. When she came to know, he didn't believe in her truth. And now? Everything had changed. 

She had never ever...not even in her beautiful dreams...imagined him to be so romantic, so very sweet and so genuine at heart as he was now. He was taking so much pain to make her life happy.

He entered just then. He was looking devastatingly handsome as always. Perhaps he was still little angry on her prank to keep him waiting. She had to make it up to him now.

My wife! The most beautiful creature on this earth! Her pure heart adds to her beauty further.  She deserves every happiness in this world. What did I do to her? 

On our marriage night when such decorations were made by family, I made her stand there whole night. Did not allow her to wink even! Can I ever undo my cruelty? 

If I have made her stand on her feet the whole night, I won't let her put her feet down on ground tonight.

She smiled at him with tears in her eyes and began humming,

Ek Din Aap Yun Humko Mil Jaaenge
Phool Hi Phool Rahon Men Khil Jaaenge
Maine Sochaa Na Tha
Ek Din Zindagii Itani Hogi Hasin
Jhumega Aasaman Gaegii Ye Zamin
Maine Sochaa Na Thaa

One day, you'll come to me like this, I never imagined

There would be so many flowers on my path, I never imagined

One day, life will be so beautiful,

The skies will dance and the earth would sing, I never imagined

Tears rolled down her eyes. There was gratitude, there was love, there was devotion.

He came forward and cupped her face.With his thumb he wiped her tears slowly. His lips lingered on her forehead.Then he walked up to the music player and put it on. The duo stood looking intently at each other while the soft music filled up the room.

Jaane kyun, khwaabon ka mausam hai, aur main hoon
Mausam hai, aur main hoon
Jaane kyun, yaadon ki shabnam hai, aur main hoon
Shabnam hai, aur main hoon
Yaadein, laayi hain, khushiyaan bhi, aansoo bhi
Jaane kyun, ik aisa sangam hai, aur main hoon
Sangam hai, aur main hoon

Barse jo rang itne saare, rangeen huwe sab nazaare
Lekin mera dil kahin bhi, lagta nahin bin tumhaare
Tumko, bas tumko, dil dhhoondhhe dil maange
Jaane kyun, har lamha ye sitam hai, aur main hoon
Ye sitam hai, aur main hoon
Jaane kyun, khwaabon ka mausam hai, aur main hoon
Mausam hai, aur main hoon..

(Don't know why, its the season of dreams and I am there

Don't know why, there is glimpses of memories, and I am there

Memories bring back, tears and joy both ....... 

Don't know why there's a union like this and I am there)

"Happy Diwali, Chandu." He handed her a greeting card.

Tears of joy rolled down Chandani's cheeks unrestrained. How can he be so very loving, so caring...My Dev...My Hubby!

"Yeh Sab? All this?" She pointed around her and at the card.

"Advay Singh Raizadaapne vaade kabhi nahi bhoolata! ASR always keeps his promises. I'll make tonight very special for you." He lifted her up in his arms.

What happened in the morning...tension between ADNI... Chapter12

Twist of Fate Advay Hurts Chandni after having loved her

The famous chirpy song kawwali made famous by Runa Laila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPLHEkHXRwg

The happy song sung by Chandni 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuLT1Z5AKuU

The emotional song of Advay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WISCOO9VztY

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
the whole chapter is absolutely mind blowing.  The way you described their  lovemaking at the beginning was so sensuous but devoid of any vulgarity. all the characters have importance and blending with the story smoothly , thus creating a such beautiful story. loved the chapter so much. thank you for an amazing update. waiting for the next part. no pressure, take your own time. 
Originally posted by mahin123

the whole chapter is absolutely mind blowing.  The way you described their  lovemaking at the beginning was so sensuous but devoid of any vulgarity. all the characters have importance and blending with the story smoothly , thus creating a such beautiful story. loved the chapter so much. thank you for an amazing update. waiting for the next part. no pressure, take your own time. 

Thanks Mahin. In a family, I believe all are equals. Hence the same way Raizada family.
omg that was such a lovely surprise
thanks for including that song
it fit the situation so perfectly
I just loved it
Di I would take some time to review
hope u don't mind
Originally posted by 2filmy

Di I would take some time to review
hope u don't mind

Not at all Priyu. As long as you need, pls take ur own time. 

The song was specially put in for you. I did promise that I would use it for a perfect moment, right? Same as Advay, Neha uske vaade nahi bhoolati.

The initial part was also written for you. Hope you like the way it's written.
of course Di
I know u always keep your promise
I just had no idea u will give the song so soon
and yes the first part was just mind blowing
I will give u a detailed review so it will take some time
Once again Neha you have arrived with a Blast,A Resplendent, Beautiful, Romantic, Sensuous, Lovely, Totally Divine ,Sacred Love of Advay and Chandni update❤️,No words,seriously All the Words may fall short to Appreciate your Writing ⭐️👏
YOU are tremendously Genius Yasr,eagerly waiting for your next updates,Your pics and descriptions of Dev/Advay -Chandni Love making ,Sexual moments are sooo Romantic, Erotic but not vulgar at all,you keep try to write your updates such a Decent, yet Romantic, Sensuous way that it is always absolute pleasant, delight to read your updates.😳
the 1st scene is totally blissful
u have described their Union so majestically
the pics depict them so well
we totally get the feel of their love making
but it's so ethereal aesthetic beautiful
each gave to the other fully without any inhibitions
they were totally lost in their own world
their union was also spiritual and soulful
each wanted to make the other happier
their bond us really divine and on a different level
proper true soul mates understand each other so well