Posted: 6 years ago
He is so cute is all I can say every time I think of him
SushSathisha thumbnail
And at last Ashwin staked his claim
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Know what happened yesterday my hubby and MIL and I were all sitting and talking and they were thinking of some Dr name my hubby said he is Dr Narang and they were recalling the first name then I said Ashwin and they were like noo.. he is not
Then he asked why Ashwin I was so embarrassed what to tell them
😆
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MJ's adversary is a worthy one.  
🤣

I loved the description of the pearly sheets and pool and the grey ocean. I could visualize the scene so well. That's one of the best parts of your writing Nisha, how you make a scene come alive. Lovely one.

SONAL

i've been around. Forgot my password and was too lazy to reset it. Plus,  upgrading from 3g to 4g was happening so internet wasn't working properly. Even now,  there are issues. I already posted this msg once and everything got wiped out. Hope it reaches this time.  😊
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dristi64

MJ's adversary is a worthy one.

🤣

I loved the description of the pearly sheets and pool and the grey ocean. I could visualize the scene so well. That's one of the best parts of your writing Nisha, how you make a scene come alive. Lovely one.

SONAL

i've been around. Forgot my password and was too lazy to reset it. Plus, upgrading from 3g to 4g was happening so internet wasn't working properly. Even now, there are issues. I already posted this msg once and everything got wiped out. Hope it reaches this time. 😊

Drishti,
welcome back !
Good to have u interacting ! 🤗
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
"I tolerate him" he scoffed gruffly on her chest unwilling to admit it to her on her face

"He is not yours!!" he said firmly intertwining his legs with hers

"I am" he said sealing her lips with his, in case she retorted

He can't be more clear than this.
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Congratulations are in order for Sri as she gets ready to welcome a new member to her family 😊

Congrats pritee completing your Marathon 👏 . Thanks vani

Good day and evening all.

Thank you Kalpana. Marriage celebrations spanning 10 days...4 venues 5 ceremonies two cities can be draining at the same time exhilarating i guess...Yes i have been blessed with the much awaited daughter...she left this morning back to her worksite in your country...my son stays a bit longer so it is family time totally.
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

Whose marriage sri?your son?

Yes Doc...it is my son who got married. We had a bengali night wedding and an Arya samaj day wedding so 10 days of celebrations.
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Ohk congrats Sree
Didn't knew you have a son of marriageable age!!!
Felt so good to hear that
Many many congrats dear again

Thank you very much Sonal.
Yes i have a son who is 27... i was married very young, when i was still studying.
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

VANI & SRI

CONGRATULATIONS!!  New beginnings :)

NISHA

Lovely going with these two. I am able to relate to Ashvin a lot. He is sincere and kind, down to earth. He is gentleman goals. Everything about him is subtle and yet,  stands out. Although,  I love the way Trisha is, for me Ashvin's character is unraveling with each update (I hog on them :D). Waiting for more. ❤️

Thank you very much dear.