Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Wait till Ashvin gloats the Mrs Narang passport to Daddu ! Or the look of his face/ Mandira's face when the police come home for verification looking for Mrs Narang 😆
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaschick

Wait till Ashvin gloats the Mrs Narang passport to Daddu ! Or the look of his face/ Mandira's face when the police come home for verification looking for Mrs Narang 😆

Mandira's expresions would be worth watching
😉
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Helping hand

"By speeding up the passport application you are almost indicating you want her to go with me to Thailand" Ashvin mocked his grandpa

Sharanbir looked flustered for a second

"Umm.. she looked really excited about going" he said grudgingly

"Did she say anything?" Ashvin asked joyously

"Umm.. no... no.." Dadu went silent again

"Thank you for speeding it up, but I was willing to wait the whole dang time the PO was going to take"

"Umm.. uh... I am not your enemy" Dadu said

"Not my ally either Dadu" he said calmly

"You think I dont like you"

"If you did you wouldnt repeatedly bring Rachit into the picture. Like you did last night for dinner for no reason"

"If you were secure in your... umm.. you know relationship, Rachit wouldnt threaten you"

"I dont believe this... you know the circumstances of how I marrie dher. I offered her a business proposition, 
I am now married to her. Its all very fragile. You are a billionaire AND you claim to be intuitive" Ashvin got up gulping his soda

"You are certain she wants to spend her life with you" Sharanbir got up, wobbling to find his cane. Ashvin sprinted to grab his cane and handed it to him, 
he grabbed Ashvin's hand to steady himself first then switched to the cane

"I have to be certain about that Dadu. Ive lost too much with my uncertainty. Law School a friend... AND DAD" he said calmly

Sharanbir teared up

"Ma se baat karo aap... ask her to relax and calm down" he suggested compassionately

"She and I hatched the obscenly ridiculous plan to somehow find resolution to the catastrophe by trapping Mr Shanbag's daughter in marriage" he said quietly

"Haaann... ma haigi" Sharanbir was ashamed on his DIL's behalf, he couldnt meet Ashvin's clear conviction

"Yes... she is... I agree... she put all the blame on Mr Shanbag's head... I did too" he said

"I know that" Sharanbir said bluntly

"I fell in love with her." a long pause ensued... a really long one, Ashvin sighed and continued "U know what? U should try your best to 
wrest her from my life and hand her to Rachit. I am inviting you to do that Dadu. If it happens I would have paid the rightful price for my sins. If it doesnt.." he stopped

sharanbir wanted to drop his cane and hug his grandson

The sincerity and innocence in his eyes clawed his insides

But pride wouldnt let him speak up

"Ma will be here I think... Trisha wants Leela to go with us. I dont" he said passionately

Sharanbir almost smiled

"they are friends now..." he muttered

"Yeah.. but she is my wife.. and I havent had a chance to spend a day alone" he said bitterly

"Ur mother will be lonely" Sharanbir said sadly

"Umm... maybe instead of trying to break up my marriage you should focus on finding someone for Ma and or Leela" he said softly

Sharanbir stared open mouthed as Ashvin grabbed his glasses and walked into his bedroom. MJ lifted his head from under the blanket and meowed

"No its not her.. get used to me will you?" he said with amusement

As the cat crawled back under the covers and went back to sleep

moonwearer thumbnail
The insecurity and passion that characterises the relationship of Ashvin and Trisha has been so beautifully portrayed in the last few updates. Love this Dadu Ashvin plain speak.
I wish he is able to make Leela understand that he needs lone time with his wife. 
I guess all Dadus baits are for Ashvin and Trisha to step forward and acknowledge in front of all that they are deeply in love. That will lead to Dadu planning an event to welcome the bride.

Thank-you Nisha. For the lovely updates
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Good morning everyone and good evening Nisha
Dadu and Ashwin's relationship is somewhat like appa and dude where one knows that the other one don't like him and wants to break his marriage
And is always ready to give one on one...
It's complicated but at the same time interesting also
👏
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MJ in Ashvin's room, under his blanket...baaba re !! kya ho raha hai ??!
An essential conversation that Dadu and Ashvin needed to have...long overdue !! Rather sad that Ashvin does not think he is worthy of having Trisha for himself and offers her to Dadu for Rachit as penitence for his misdoings and displays his insecurity.
Guess this part of his life will never go away and will get dusted once in a while to ponder on his past and the cause and effect of that one night.
Also very heartening to see Dadu's emotions for his grandson, albeit veiled and kept undercover !! He has a problem in displaying his feelings. 

But the line of the day was Ashvin asking dadu to find someone for Mandira 😆😆 What next ??!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ashvin sighed and continued "U know what? U should try your best to
wrest her from my life and hand her to Rachit. I am inviting you to do that Dadu. If it happens I would have paid the rightful price for my sins. If it doesnt.." he stopped

😭
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Trisha, hug this man tight. Embrace him whenever he talks about his past.
Assure him you are not going anywhere. I guess he needs to know that you neeed him as much as he does.
Daddu, cut a slack. He is your grandson and he has reformed well.
Please don't torture him more. You both love each other. Move on. Help Ashwin move on completely.
Ashwin, I really wants you to be happy. Please don't torture yourself. Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Find someone for Maa ?
Wow
What an idea Sirji!!
Maa bhi khush aur tum bhi khush.
I like this Ashwin.

And you indeed love Trisha to allow cat on your bed. Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... Fabulous update Nisha ! An open conversation that is very much needed. The kind I wished Ranjan and R&B had.

It takes enormous courage to be like Ashvin. He expresses his unhappiness (about Rachit and Leela) and his wish to stay with Trisha alone so candidly to daddu - very commendable.