Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

The old pop is wielding a double edged sword here. His grilling got Ashwin to reveal some of his smart acumen with his business skills which had his dadu give him a left handed compliment by saying my grandson is capable of doing various things but Dadu has to surely stop being anal about Rachit. Don't understand his obsession with him even after he has watched stuff that's happening between his Ms.shanbag and his grandson these days .

Old pop has been in a position to pontificate in a way having a wood over Mandira and Ashwin only because they allowed him to. No doubt Ashwin is saying no enough is enough but I would like for Ashwin to stop saying I know I have done enough mistakes or I hate myself for what I did because he has apologized enough no of times more than one could care to count. Because the more times you do that you give power to people like dadu to pontify his job. Ashvin has to stop putting himself down. And If dadu is saying he hasn't said anything to hurt Ashwin till now then the same thing he said wagging his finger at Ashvin saying woh tey Kara Hoya isne applies to dadu himself as well cos dadu is guilty of causing some hurt himself.

It's done now , ashvin has redeemed himself and his wife seems to be fine with her husband and his father in law seems to have come to terms with his daughter's life . You know what Ashvin should announce like he did the other day right at this moment sitting eating that he is going on a honeymoon with his wife. Mandira needs to pack her bags to Delhi, lee and dadu as well at least for a little time now. Give the couple that space!!! I agree with pritee . Yep!! Enough now!!!

Totally agree ! He needs to free himself from the ties.  More for himself than others ... Working outside will also help his ego. Now he is in a constantly judging environment.

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Pritee, Kalpana,  Agree with all of you  ! Lets get them out of Blore or lets get the other out of the apartment !!!! They need their time - cant have Daddu and Leela walking in on them πŸ˜†

I think Ashwin is also going to be upset that she changed out of Daisy Dukes into the green mesh dress. Is he going to 'punish' her ? 😳
Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaschick

Pritee, Kalpana, Agree with all of you ! Lets get them out of Blore or lets get the other out of the apartment !!!! They need their time - cant have Daddu and Leela walking in on them πŸ˜†

I think Ashwin is also going to be upset that she changed out of Daisy Dukes into the green mesh dress. Is he going to 'punish' her ? 😳

HaHa πŸ˜† only if she refuses or avoids modeling for him in the privacy of their room 😳Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Svm, I so want Ashwin to complete his Law. Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Svm, I so want Ashwin to complete is Law.

Spoken like a true lover of the tale and your profession Pritee πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Spoken like a true lover of the tale and your profession PriteeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Only if it was his passion and he truly wanted to do it.. then he should defeinetly complete his law..
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Only if it was his passion and he truly wanted to do it.. then he should defeinetly complete his law..

Sonal...passion abhi ek jagah pe atak gaya hai. Profession is the last thing in Ashvin's mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Sonal...passion abhi ek jagah pe atak gaya hai. Profession is the last thing in Ashvin's mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳
So true
I was thinking what would have happened if Trisha would have come out in shorts in between of dadu and Ashwin s heated argument...
πŸ˜‰
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

😳
So true
I was thinking what would have happened if Trisha would have come out in shorts in between of dadu and Ashwin s heated argument...
πŸ˜‰

Ok I'm just going with the flow here...

Ashvin would hv said ok pop !! Do your field trip with Rachit to ullal now cos I'm taking my wife on a Honeymoon.

Dadu would hv thought amused with pride " so much like my son "

And Mandira would have been OPEN MOUTHED not knowing if she should compliment her daughter in law for her smooth skin tone of her legs and beach sand naturally pedicured feet or should feel insecure thinking her son is a even more goner now 😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Sometimes it is the adversity that brings out the best in us. That seems to have been the case with Ashvin. Except for his failed plan of marrying Trisha to spite her father the lad has been extremely good. Be it in the treatment of people or ensuring what he avoids and how he goes about his life.
It seems unfair that Dadu should just hold on to that one fateful night and condemn him for life.
What he stated to Prakash Shanbagh of his favourite grandson and Trisha must he known to others.
There is a lot of mistaking intent and words that needs to be corrected.