jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread !
The 'husband' arrives. Aanu send her with Amma' sarees. Jayadev - 🤔
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The Shanbag that completed her name was dropped and Ashvin steps forward to be identified as Trisha's husband.
Uncle Shanbag becomes to Leela and Ashvin. Invitations extended and revisits promised.
Trisha leaves her home in a saree and carrying others that belonged to her Amma. She wears a suhagans nishans and glowing as his wife. Maybe remembering that they will exercise restraint till they get HOME.
Those who are affectionate to others deserve love and forgiveness Aanu. Can you please wish that for you SIL as well?
Errantnomad thumbnail
And this thread opens with a BIG WAVE that's done Jayadev in, squishing him under its weight, the intensity of the big wave leaving him completely disoriented. But he has got to hold his breath and stay calm as some people and some things are just not meant to be. However tough this must be, the sanity and grace is in letting go, something which we haven't seen it coming from jayadeva. Hope he doesn't take it too hard more than what it is.

If Ashvin thinks a little bit, he will realise and probably connect that this Jayadev is the same 'man boy 'that was holding Trisha's hand ... the photo of the beach pic he googled after his first meeting with Trisha. How time flies... seeing that pic, he felt guilty on intruding someone's privacy. Today tables reversed and the man boy is now the intruder to their life.

With Aanu, things are looking very encouraging. Give him a child and this man is sure set to board the bus to bengaluru, I'm telling you folks 😳 😊 . Was so graceful and caring of him to come and see them off , also giving away his wife's stuff to his daughter as heirloom. What to say about Lee!!!! SWEET ❤️

CONGRATULATIONS NISHA FOR THIS BIG WAVE. 👏 THANK YOU. LOVING IT 😛
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

And this thread opens with a BIG WAVE that's done Jayadev in, squishing him under its weight, the intensity of the big wave leaving him completely disoriented. But he has got to hold his breath and stay calm as some people and some things are just not meant to be. However tough this must be, the sanity and grace is in letting go, something which we haven't seen it coming from jayadeva. Hope he doesn't take it too hard more than what it is.

If Ashvin thinks a little bit, he will realise and probably connect that this Jayadev is the same 'man boy 'that was holding Trisha's hand ... the photo of the beach pic he googled after his first meeting with Trisha. How time flies... seeing that pic, he felt guilty on intruding someone's privacy. Today tables reversed and the man boy is now the intruder to their life.

With Aanu, things are looking very encouraging. Give him a child and this man is sure set to board the bus to bengaluru, I'm telling you folks 😳 😊 . Was so graceful and caring of him to come and see them off , also giving away his wife's stuff to his daughter as heirloom. What to say about Lee!!!! SWEET ❤️

CONGRATULATIONS NISHA FOR THIS BIG WAVE. 👏 THANK YOU. LOVING IT 😛

I think after the reaction which Jaydev gave he will surely recognise him
😆
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
And yes is anyone doing the index or I do...
😊
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

And yes is anyone doing the index or I do...
😊

It's yours Sonal go for it
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hope nisha will write the next update from where she stopped...i really want to know what happened there after the revelation...
I dnt like jayadev's behaviour towards trisha post marriage.its not an excusable behaviour to get into convos with his ex's inlaws just to make sure that she gets uncomfortable.Edited by ishruhi - 6 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Res Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 6 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Instigator & Investigator

Ashvin was pleasant and cheerful all the way through. It rankled Trisha a bit... no a lot
She had expected him to react someway

Leela chattered up until they boarded and insisted that Trisha sit on the aisle seat

"i am having him booked for troubling me" she warned

"He wont trouble you"

"So you wont sit?"

"OK I will sit"
"Why cant I sit by the window" "You sit in the aisle? And mr dork here can take that other aisle?" Leela argued

Trisha nodded

"Umm.. no" Ashvin grinned

Trisha closed her eyes and let the scene replay in her mind

"YOU are the husband?" Jayadev asked his face paling

He didnt even bend down to pick the coffee up

Trisha did as leela ran to get some paper towels the women mopped it up
A welcome activity for Trisha

She then went off to rinse the ends of her saree upfront

But before she could leave

"You know my wife?" Ashvin asked pointing to Trisha

It must have hurt Jayadev because his response indicated that

"Oh for long  long time" he smiled humorlessly

"Oh?" "Let me guess... MU? no...Neighbor?"

"You can say something like that" Jayadev was smug

"He was in the Accounting department" Trisha spoke weakly

"i am still there... she left no" Jayadev tried to smile

"she is trying to go back to school" Ashvin was very protective of her

"School?" Jayadev uestioned

"sorry college" Ashvin corrected himself

"She is coming back?" Jayadev's eyes lit up

"Umm.. yes... not here" Ashvin said slowly

"Chalooo... you can exchange phone numbers... for a change I AM not the one fixing my make up when they call my flight" Leela shrieked

"Oh yeah sorry... nice to meet you Jayadev" ashvin nodded

"Trishu" Jayadev dealt the last blow

Ashvin paused, a bit startled

"Take care" Trisha nodded trying to be unaffected but unable to stop the quick rush of color at the intimate call out

"Did u take him to the fort?" Jayadev pressed

Leela had started walking already towards security

"Umm yes" Trisha spoke in konkani

"Is uncle happy? u married a man younger it looks like... you are married correct?" Jayadev ranted in konkani

"Umm"

"The old man didnt want to marry you?" Jayadev was unrelenting

"Something like that"

"I bet he has had many many girlfriends" Jayadev smiled gleefully

"You... hope that makes you happy" Trisha muttered

As Ashvin finished up talking to his mother on the phone

"Let me give you my number. I work here only, any time u want tickets.. I can arrange, I know all airlines" Jayadev promised, quickly pulling out a biz card from his pocket and penning his number down on the back

"Your numbere?" he insisted

"Ashooo chalooo" Leela screamed

"Umm.. she has your number right?" Ashvin nodded

"Yes, they all do, Uncle, Rao Anna, Manjunath bhai.. savarkar bhai everyone at the restaurant... I am a regular there... and at home" Jayadev finished

Trisha gave him one last disgusted look

Her eyes conveyed the hurt and pain she felt on the inside

Hot tears leaked out of her shut eyes
She pretended to drape her pallu on her face to take a nap and let it flow fully

ashvin snoozed his head resting on her shoulder

"How did u found a blouse that fit your Mom's saree?" he thumbed the exposed arm below her sleeve

"U ask questions like police inspector" she said trying not to sniffle

His body shook as he laughed..