Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Thank you so much Nisha for double bonanza. 

Absolutely loved Ashwin's reaction. 

hugsandkisses thumbnail
Hi I have been a silent reader way too long . I started reading software symphony when you were on thread 3, but discontinued after II and RnB got married. Then I started indhradhanush when you started writing and was completely hooked to the enchanting tale . Now I am really enjoying Trisha and Ashwin s tale . Yes I have stalked you enough !!! The reason I decided to comment was this tale stuck something in me , probably it's the fact I am from costal Karnataka , a place just 200 kilometers from Ullal. Even the name Trisha shaunbagh has an impact , as the surname is also a common one in my caste (I am a Kannadiga) silly reasons but I want to tell you , you are a magician the way you weave words and the impact they leave is tremendous . You have almost all your readers fantasising about the characters the entire day . We dream what happens next even when not logged in on India forums . That s an achievement not many can boast of . I wanna thank you for such dedication and commitment to a story on a platform which does not have a lot of people compared to what these gems deserve , but undoubtedly you are appreciated and there might be a lot more silent readers hanging on to every word you post !! 
I also want to thank sonal for doing an awesome job with the index !! Thank you . :) All the warmth and the comments in this threads always bring a smile on my face .
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Main aa gayi!!!!!!

Welcomee back dear
πŸ€—
Errantnomad thumbnail
All right!!! Jayadeva has decided to make a public and Private NUISANCE of himself.
Okay guys next time don't take the aerial route to mangalore ! Do the road trip that's fun any day and avoid the Airport!!!!

FISHING FOR COMFORT as a title was too good. Ha ha. Dadu is a WHALE playing with the fishes in his comfort zone . Mandira is a fish out of water now. Lee Is the beautiful deep sea diving experience of the colorful fishesthat you find under the bed of the sea .

Meanwhile Ashvin after identifying the bone and deciding that the bone has to be removed is doing a very skillful job of scaling his fish, smooth steady motions of removing the scales first , proceeding to then filleting his fish , it's not chicken breast for him any more, it is now nice cuts of the breast of the Fish . Neat BONELESS Slices taking his fill and TRISH is SLICE Happy .Fishing and Filleting are great skills I tell you. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Good morning and evening everyone...
Waiting !!!!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

All right!!! Jayadeva has decided to make a public and Private NUISANCE of himself.
Okay guys next time don't take the aerial route to mangalore ! Do the road trip that's fun any day and avoid the Airport!!!!

FISHING FOR COMFORT as a title was too good. Ha ha. Dadu is a WHALE playing with the fishes in his comfort zone . Mandira is a fish out of water now. Lee Is the beautiful deep sea diving experience of the colorful fishesthat you find under the bed of the sea .

Meanwhile Ashvin after identifying the bone and deciding that the bone has to be removed is doing a very skillful job of scaling his fish, smooth steady motions of removing the scales first , proceeding to then filleting his fish , it's not chicken breast for him any more, it is now nice cuts of the breast of the Fish . Neat BONELESS Slices taking his fill and TRISH is SLICE Happy .Fishing and Filleting are great skills I tell you. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Kalpana I did not understand much of the last para but it feels very good to read !!!
πŸ‘
It's just incredible
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cleaning out the past

"It all happened before umm... we you know... before lets  say I handed you the idea" he said not making eye contact

He was helping her clean up the kitchen

"We met in the University, Aanu likes him because" she stopped herself when she was about to tell him "he speaks konkani and is from Hubli so we belong to the same community"

"Your Dad likes him huh?" Ashvin repeated as he rinsed a plate, waved it and set it in the dishwasher softly

"Aanu is very simple... he knows him for long... he comes to the restaurant..."

"and cooks?" Ashvin's insecurity was showing a bit

"No... he does not cook... not any work... just... sometimes" (he will bring me a saree and promise my Dad he will keep me happy)

She paused wiping down the counter

"You must have that something" he chuckled weakly

"What?"

"Dadu is smitten, and so was the guy... your Dad" he mumbled

"Your Mom loves you, Leela and..."  she whispered

"See... youre winning" he made a sad face throwing the towel at her

She caught it

"its not any competition"

"So says the winner" he approached her

"I wanted to tell you when we arrived in Mangalore." she confessed

"i dont care Trish... atleast i can say that" he corrected himself

"He was not happy"

"I can only imagine" he exhaled, whistling  "I have no idea what I wud have done" he said his eyes clouding with rage

"U even get angry?" her lower lip twitching

"Rarely... but I do" he said his head bent

"I have never seen your angry face"

"try and wake me in the middle of the night to kill a spider" he whispered, bending down and kissing her neck

"I told you there was a thief no" she moaned

"Oh yeah... I am fine with intruder... just bugs" he continued to get bolder

"Is there list?" she cooed

"i can give it to you if you spend the night" he whispered catching his breath as his tongue encountered a nerve  behind a ear
sending a hot shiver coursing down the back of her legs in sharp streaks

"I have my room no" she whispered

He was not going to argue, he plundered her neck and her shoulder, leaving achy bruises

"You guysss... GET A ROOM" Leela mumbled slamming the frig

"I am telling her" he whispered gathering her

He bend down and kissed her on the lips before setting her free

"My room Trish" he breathed into her ear.. she shuddered holding him tight, so she wouldnt moan

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Hugsandkisses
THANKS SO SO MUCH
I try to do a honest job of researching the culture the cuisine and the language before I write a story

Thankfully casual fiction writing in 2017 is not hard at all
So much stuff available on the web
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to be back people and Congratulations on the new thread Nisha !!

One week's viral fever brought me down and I was sicker than I have ever been before in my life ! Slept 22 hours out of 24, scared the daylights out of family as Iam the certified insomniac otherwise, and after endless visits to the doc, am back albeit shakily to my feet !

The couple in the meantime seem to have visited aanu, attempted at mending a few bridges and had more than one Jaydev encounter in the bargain. The guy does not realise he has to move on and there is nothing left for him except supplying coffee at the airport if need be.

Glad to note Ashvin voicing his insecurities to Trisha, and his jealousy of Trisha's success with men ! age no bar !! Have been binge reading all the updates and am now ready for more...

Nisha...hint hint...my recovery could be faster with one more update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
One more please...please please...😳
Glad to hear from u vani😊