Originally posted by: ishruhi

One more please...please please...😳
Glad to hear from u vani😊

Yes Nisha one more pleaseee
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you for wonderful update Nisha.
Ashwin has made it clear now lets see what Trisha does. And most important how does Mandira react? 

Hope trisha moves in today itself when Daddu is here as Mandira wont make much fuss in his presence. And her moving in should leave no doubt in Mandira's mind that Trisha is in Ashwin's life forever. 

Leela is so cute. She I guess is the best cupid. 

Vani, take care. 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hugsandkisses

Hi I have been a silent reader way too long . I started reading software symphony when you were on thread 3, but discontinued after II and RnB got married. Then I started indhradhanush when you started writing and was completely hooked to the enchanting tale . Now I am really enjoying Trisha and Ashwin s tale . Yes I have stalked you enough !!! The reason I decided to comment was this tale stuck something in me , probably it's the fact I am from costal Karnataka , a place just 200 kilometers from Ullal. Even the name Trisha shaunbagh has an impact , as the surname is also a common one in my caste (I am a Kannadiga) silly reasons but I want to tell you , you are a magician the way you weave words and the impact they leave is tremendous . You have almost all your readers fantasising about the characters the entire day . We dream what happens next even when not logged in on India forums . That s an achievement not many can boast of . I wanna thank you for such dedication and commitment to a story on a platform which does not have a lot of people compared to what these gems deserve , but undoubtedly you are appreciated and there might be a lot more silent readers hanging on to every word you post !! 

I also want to thank sonal for doing an awesome job with the index !! Thank you . :) All the warmth and the comments in this threads always bring a smile on my face .

Yes she is indeed a magical seamstress who weaves these tales with her enchanted wand, no wonder we've all drowned in Nishas nasha,   hook, line and sinker. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ah! Take care Vani. This certified insomnia??!! Since when is this plaguing you. Three years??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sonal, ab mein kya boloon yaar? Chal ek baar aur try karti hoon. That last para was about the dynamic warm up exercises of Ashvin and Trisha toning their upper bodies. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . You see, Vani can explain better. πŸ˜ƒ You have slept enough Vani ... now get to work here. 😊 Glad to have you bk.

Hugs and kisses, your profile name is as sweet as your post . I thought what a honest post yours was. Yes it's a very small club of ours , great comfort zone here. Cant think of a better place to hang out . Thank you for your beautiful note for Nisha and all of us here.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ah! Take care Vani. This certified insomnia??!! Since when is this plaguing you. Three years??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sonal, ab mein kya boloon yaar? Chal ek baar aur try karti hoon. That last para was about the dynamic warm up exercises of Ashvin and Trisha toning their upper bodies. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . You see, Vani can explain better. πŸ˜ƒ You have slept enough Vani ... now get to work here. 😊 Glad to have you bk.

Hugs and kisses, your profile name is as sweet as your post . I thought what a honest post yours was. Yes it's a very small club of ours , great comfort zone here. Cant think of a better place to hang out . Thank you for your beautiful note for Nisha and all of us here.

Kalpana...Iam in a better place now and dont wake up at 3am each night ,just sensing an update..circa 2015 !!

And as for getting to work here,after playing Sleeping beauty for so long,  my head is still like noodles and needs all the help it can get just to wrap my head around the young couple's antics !! Tho Sonal has to fend for herself wonly and figure it out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Kalpana...Iam in a better place now and dont wake up at 3am each night ,just sensing an update..circa 2015 !!

And as for getting to work here,after playing Sleeping beauty for so long, my head is still like noodles and needs all the help it can get just to wrap my head around the young couple's antics !! Tho Sonal has to fend for herself wonly and figure it outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳
I understood Kalpana...
Thanks for the explanation and yes Vani you also EXPLAIN in detail
Haha what to do in SOSY also there were things which Kajal used to explain me
Anyway I think I have a lot to understand and know

😲
moonwearer thumbnail
They had shared a plan
Entered an agreement and wedded
They had travelled together to Ullal twie
To announce the news and be blessed
She had travelled alone thinking it was all done
The old Narang had tried to mend the ties
He had noted her languishing in the kitchen
The claimant arrived admitted his guilt
Unrelenting her dad grudgingly let him stay
She arrived to collect her books she claimed
His broken bones made her stay
He pleaded she stayed, she did
He recouped in time went to bid she go back with him
Reaffirming to those that'd see the duo were deeply in love
Tidings of his mishap,she was fetched and delivered
The phone was alerted she was As wife
More time together alone,in company and a crowded flat
A visit to Ullal with sister in tow
The dreaded man they bumped into
They shared a room treated as guest in her ancestral home
Amends to her dad were made in words
The glow on her face read and acknowledged
Pleasantries were exchanged heirlooms bestowed
The gloating adversary was met ties were proclaimed
Trisha as husband he acknowledged to his for
The revelation dealing a death blow
Home they were back as man and wife
Claiming his right" my room " he declared. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Sri I'm waiting to read more ' our room' from him and her. 😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Sri I'm waiting to read more ' our room' from him and her. 😊

Yes Kalpana i had posted in an earlier post of the hope they progress to OUR ROOM.