Daniel Radcliffe & Emma Watson

worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone,
I would have posted this topic in the HP forum but it is closed :( 

Wish Daniel and Emma work together again someday. It's been 6 years since the last Harry Potter film released and though the HP franchise is least likely to fade into the memories of die hard fans but still it would be interesting to see the cast members working together again for different films :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainasays thumbnail
That is so true! I absolutely loved them together in the HP series! Granted, I only recently watched them whole, but I seriously adored the friendship that they shared and how they were just ready to do anything to save the other one! Hats off to both the actors for the impeccable performance! 
As for them working together again, you couldn't be more right, I absolutely love them both as individual artists, but them working together would be.

sherlockthor thumbnail
I am a Harry hermione shipper
And I love Dan and Emma together
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I would love to see them working together again. If possible in a rom-com. Daniel is hilarious.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yea, it wud be awesome to see them together again. Esp as a romantic couple.
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah that would be great. I want to see Emma and tom felton together. They look so good with each other 
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want them to get back together onscreen so badly ðŸ˜­
Miss them a lot and i was a die hard Harry Hermione shipper and offscreen i love both of them 
They should come back ðŸ˜­
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish rupert returns too and they do a movie together.. I miss the trio 
mrs_weasley thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi guys... I'm new to this side of the forum... And did I just read that we have a Harry Potter forum or AT??? can someome please share the link.????
deepshika1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: worldofwinds

Hello everyone,

I would have posted this topic in the HP forum but it is closed :( 

Wish Daniel and Emma work together again someday. It's been 6 years since the last Harry Potter film released and though the HP franchise is least likely to fade into the memories of die hard fans but still it would be interesting to see the cast members working together again for different films :) 

Ohh I swear. They make an excellent pair!