Posted: 6 years ago
Sukhwinder Singh will be there in Diwali special episode next week. Excited...


Posted: 6 years ago
Thanls for sharing 
Now Sonaksgi have to perform some powerful song with full energy like SNP but not operatic type  i want Shreyan Aaja aaja dehli chore  but i think Dhroon will sing this song lets see 
Posted: 6 years ago
shreyan back in sherwani..😊..whos with jayas?
wondering which sukhi paaji number he would sing🤔
Edited by pjyo - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by maheen55


Thanls for sharing 
Now Sonaksgi have to perform some powerful song with full energy like SNP but not operatic type  i want Shreyan Aaja aaja dehli chore  but i think Dhroon will sing this song lets see 

I would love if Sonakshi sings Mahi ve. Yumna already did this, She was very good.
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo


shreyan back in sherwani..😊..whos with jayas?
wondering which sukhi paaji number he would sing🤔

Some of his good songs like maahi ve, jai ho, chak de india, lagan lagi, chaiyya chaiyya have been already sung. Has anyone sung Haule Haule??? Lai vi na gai and dilhara should be good for Shreyan. Let's see.
Edited by altgr - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by altgr



Some of his good songs like maahi ve, jai ho, chak de india, lagan lagi, chaiyya chaiyya have been already sung. Has anyone sung Haule Haule??? Lai vi na gai and dilhara should be good for Shreyan. Let's see.
Haule haule,i don't think anyone sang it🤔... Edited by pjyo - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Where are the other kids,only see yumna behind him...Usually sab right side mein baithhey rehte hain🤔 but yahan all other seats empty..
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo


Where are the other kids,only see yumna behind him...Usually sab right side mein baithhey rehte hain🤔 but yahan all other seats empty..

See carefully those seats are for toofans.. With only VG and Anjali left it will always be empty, with the bhukamps all jammed in one side next to the parents 😛

But yeah yaha pe only two bhukamps 🤪
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
It will be a duet round. Shreyan and Vaishnav are singing Chaiyya Chaiyya.
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by altgr


It will be a duet round. Shreyan and Vaishnav are singing Chaiyya Chaiyya.

Yes even I saw dat precap...and Shreyan was looking so chotu in front of vaishnav😆
Edited by Agaleshubhu - 6 years ago


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

6 Participants 14 Replies 1759Views

Topic started by altgr

Last replied by jenny156

loader
loader
up-open TOP