Desire to make you mine: Thread 5 *Chapter 33A *Updated* Page-124 11/3

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Thread 6 is up..
Thank you guys for loving this story..Keep tissues paper ready as you are going to cry buckets in future updates..

LINK OF PREVIOUS THREAD

Thread 4

NOTE: New readers...for pm don't send request on this account. Buddy on this account below..! Don't send me pm if you won't able to comment, its a request..i won't accept it. Silent readers at-least press like button to show your presence in the thread.

Nickysweetpm

Please hit like button and comment on my updates

I won't accept request and waste my time by sending pm to those who won't comment occasionally.

Index and new chapter below..

Edited by Nickysweet - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nickysweet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nilaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for New thread.
Nickysweet thumbnail
check above
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congratulations for the new thread yar 
so arnav is going to break her ...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update.
Arnav and Kushi are back together ( though for sometime) without any disturbance.
So Aman came to know Anjali is alive
And 1 wicket down 2 left. Rishab was also feeling guilty.  But Kavya is something confusing did she took Revenge from Kushi only because she can't get Asr ðŸ˜•
cute_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh gosh, aman got to know the tragedy behind anjali's & waiting for his action desperately. Arnav again planned some thing against khushi, hope he ll not hurt her any more. Waiting for anju's next action... Pls pls pls pls post next part as early as possible
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats on new thread
Amazing Update

Though it was for sometime, glad to see Khushi being happy with Arnav and not going thru any torture from either Arnav or Aman. Loved Arnav's and Khushi's moments and the way he made Khushi confess her feelings for him. Now who is the person with whom Arnav talked. Aman finally came to know the actual culprit who is the reason for Arnav's pain and loosing Anjali. Finally Anjali was able to get rid of Ranjith  Aman confessed his feelings for Anjali to herself without knowing to whom he was talking. Aman regrets badly for torturing an Innocent soul due to misunderstanding who herself was used as a pawn and victim and the most suffered one. Aman is surprised and shocked seeing Anjali being alive. Now Rishab came to know Kavya being Ranjith's wife and felt cheated for being used in her revenge game. Wondering why is Kavya behind Arnav and wanted a revenge. is it just for the money or is there something else which made her stoop so low. Really Rishab regretting for helping Kavya. Even he did everything to get Khushi's property and helped Kavya for his own benefit and now he feels she cheated him. Both are travelling in the same boat who is selfish, cunning and greedy for money. 

Waiting for the next one hoping Khushi's dream of being with Arnav doesn't get shattered.
Advance Thanks for the PM
poornima1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  will arnav plan hurting  khushi again. dont separate arshi again please