Arshi FF: Desire to make you mine: Chapter- 4 *upd* Page-117 12/02

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone. As per your request and majority, i have start desire to make you mine among four concepts. Very soon i will start cursed in love.
I am back with another dark story. Well, frankly speaking I'm quite nervous. Whenever it comes of writing a dark story, i become a pure devil. I still remember when i started writing 'Destroyed'. For the starting 10 chapters I got much bashing but i loved it because it showed how much you loved my writing. 

I am a sensitive and soft person and whenever i read any dark story as a reader, i get so attached with story and get angry on writers for making Asr so devil. Few of my friends have a great experience bearing me specially Rimi. I get hell angry on her as she made my Asr so cruel in her most of the fiction but I love all her dark stories which i read❀️

As a reader, I can't handle dark stories and get very emotional easily. Now you have to bear my torture because this story going to be very evil πŸ˜ˆ
It was my favorite concept more than TOM. I have thought this concept few months before but didn't get time to start it. I really hope you will liked it as much as you like my other fictions.

Warning:

This a very mature and dark story so read it keeping tissue paper. Just trust me i will never disappoint my readers. Those who are uncomfortable i will suggest you to skip this fiction.

Prologue below...

For pm, check the note at the end of the update.
Edited by Nickysweet - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nickysweet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Nahiii phir se arnav ka ek villian story..I cant handle ek aur
Ye kamini toh mere komal kidney ko attack pe attack deti za rahi..lallu liya aman liya rockey ko v le gaee aur kya chahiye jo itna jhatka de rahi mujhe beee

Ok kher chodo...finally u post it..congratzz for newstory haan kamini..itni khushi itni khushi ho rahi ki khushi nak se beyingπŸ˜†
As u know am not a big fan of dark stories speacially when arnav act like this heartless beast...so b ready for bashing from meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...i dnt know why u r so obessed with dark stories...nd love to make arnav monster first most of the tymπŸ˜•...although in the end he becames a prince charming..phir v tu esa kyun karti hai bee kamini

So khushi's own love want her to spend a night with him..who has no mercy on girls nd not less than a monster...god what kind of love  is this...that jerk rishab wanted khushi to sacrifies her dignity to save the dignity of her sis😑...poor khushi..feeling really bad for khushi

Dnt know kya bolun me abb..bass galiyon k elawa kuch na niklega 
 Well well well so arnav know khushi already..nd his revange is to destoyed her dignity...
Dnt know for how long am gonna handle this dark arnav...hope mere kidnies salamat rahe tere atyachar seπŸ˜†
Waiting for chap 1
Continue soonish bee
Edited by latersbaby. - 8 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the concept πŸ‘
Loved the prologue πŸ‘
Thank you beforehand for the pm you will be sending πŸ˜ƒ
Eager for the story
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wowww awesome concept so khushi knows him before... Can't wait for it to start
Irs-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hawww Nickyji what was that ???? 😲 I am shocked ,Arnav is evil. You never before TOM,I never read Dark stories 😳 you know my dill is very nazuk, can't handle Dark arnav babua 😑 but I really loved it,Hay main mar gai,agar mama ko pata chal gaya Kay unki bholi bhali bachi kya par rahi ha 😳 to main to gai .But indeed brilliant start and sorry for not commenting early. Main abhi hi gahr ai hun university say, Math Kay lecture say mera head ghom raha ha πŸ˜• Atay hi mainay check kiya k kahin nickyji nay TOM update kiya k nahi??? aur dekho mujhay TOM k sath DTMUM ki update bhi mil gai,I am so happy..Continue jaldi jaldi say,I am waiting again...Edited by Irsa-arshi - 8 years ago
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† devil lady u know how to torture readers right...the same thoughts u felt for ur frnds dark stories...is here in my mind lol...kahe??? Kahe Nikki sis...
OMG Arnv is a sex addict or what??? Jo bhi Ho...u pls check his blood samples...any STD or AIDS...can easily infected to him...ek hi din mein 😲 😲 ...oye make love sentence kyu likha??? Wat he share wid dat galz is simply plastic Physical activity
If u want to make this as dark from both sides...meri dark concept...(I don't know...may be aftr reading dis FF...I am going to stick to it... 😳 ..coz hame bharosa hai..aap pe πŸ˜‰ ...if u make ASR again in some physical thing with galz aftr khushi...dont u dare make Khushi a one man woman of ASR... 😈 ..
And pregnant thing???? No baba no...if u r planning to conduct her shaadi wid dat helpless invertebrate Rishab, no problem... πŸ˜• ...

My mind and heart is not very strong...but my sis u will make everything ok at end...
😊

OMG Arnie is going to addicted to Khushi soon... ..

Ps: How r u??? πŸ€— ...
Nickysweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† devil lady u know how to torture readers right...the same thoughts u felt for ur frnds dark stories...is here in my mind lol...kahe??? Kahe Nikki sis...
OMG Arnv is a sex addict or what??? Jo bhi Ho...u pls check his blood samples...any STD or AIDS...can easily infected to him...ek hi din mein 😲 😲 ...oye make love sentence kyu likha??? Wat he share wid dat galz is simply plastic Physical activity
If u want to make this as dark from both sides...meri dark concept...(I don't know...may be aftr reading dis FF...I am going to stick to it... 😳 ..coz hame bharosa hai..aap pe πŸ˜‰ ...if u make ASR again in some physical thing with galz aftr khushi...dont u dare make Khushi a one man woman of ASR... 😈 ..
And pregnant thing???? No baba no...if u r planning to conduct her shaadi wid dat helpless invertebrate Rishab, no problem... πŸ˜• ...

My mind and heart is not very strong...but my sis u will make everything ok at end...
😊

OMG Arnie is going to addicted to Khushi soon... ..

Ps: How r u??? πŸ€— ...

hi my darling sweetheart kuchikoo..i missed you so much..i m fine dear..abhi free hua...jaldi ayungi cc pe
dekh tere liye maine make love wala sentence hata diyaπŸ˜†
teri mummy ko batana padega tu kya kya karti hain yaha kand😳
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Love it! Very very interesting and intense <3